Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-04-2019, 10:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Is this my Twin Flame?

My name’s Chris, and I’m new and need some urgent advice. I’m terrified and confused.

I’ve met a girl from work and have a very very strong pull towards her, and it is very very strange. I’ve never felt like this before; I shake when I come in contact with her and my heart races, and I lose all control.

I think about this girl 24/7, I only sleep 4-5 hours of sleep at best, and it’s broken sleep, our age Gap is 15 years.

I’ve asked the girl out twice, and she rejected me to the point she would ignore and not look at me even after having an unbelievable connection which was strange.

She would stare at me every time, and we’d get along together. Unbelievably we now are slowly starting to talk after a weeks break.

I’ve had a psychic and tarot reading, one saying soul mate..the empath said twin flame. It’s driving me crazy I’m not obsessed, but I can’t shake this feeling I have bouts of anxiety and depression, the feeling is unbelievably strong and intense I feel ecstasy at times.

What can I do guys? I’m controlled in that way, but this feeling is so strong it’s heartbreaking. I need guidance please people help me.

I do have a very strong and immense passion for this girl. Why am I like this am I mentally ill. Or is this a spiritual connection.

Yours faithfully,

Chris
Old 07-04-2019, 10:15 AM
Master
Hi Chris, hope these feelings can settle down a bit for you. Can be quite traumatising can't it. All I know, which isn't much, is that once you've told them how you feel, you have to try and give them space. Keep being friendly but not the intense, it can be scary for the other. If it's meant to be it'll happen. In the mean time get on best you can with other interests. Best wishes.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:18 AM
Master
ps, if you feel your thoughts moving to your interest again, try and think of something else. If you have to wallow, try not to do it too often.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:32 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googs
I’ve met a girl from work and have a very very strong pull towards her, and it is very very strange. I’ve never felt like this before; I shake when I come in contact with her and my heart races, and I lose all control.
Workplace relationships are dangerous. Ok, the temptation may be there but in the cold light of day if something goes wrong then either or both of you will be embarrassed, stigmatised maybe. A frosty atmosphere in the workplace isn't useful.

Quote:
I think about this girl 24/7, I only sleep 4-5 hours of sleep at best, and it’s broken sleep, our age Gap is 15 years.
Presuming you're the elder it is rather a gap for a 23 year old girl. You have a lot of persuading to do if she didn't fall for you on first approach. At that age I wouldn't have dated someone 15 years my senior. He'd probably have turned out a father figure. Then again, if it's the other way around then she'll be in her 50s and may be inherently too "established" to want to accommodate a new relationship.

Quote:
She would stare at me every time, and we’d get along together. Unbelievably we now are slowly starting to talk after a weeks break.

I’ve had a psychic and tarot reading, one saying soul mate..the empath said twin flame. It’s driving me crazy I’m not obsessed, but I can’t shake this feeling I have bouts of anxiety and depression, the feeling is unbelievably strong and intense I feel ecstasy at times.
That's a bit of an oxymoron isn't it? It sounds highly obsessed.

Quote:
What can I do guys? I’m controlled in that way, but this feeling is so strong it’s heartbreaking. I need guidance please people help me.

I do have a very strong and immense passion for this girl. Why am I like this am I mentally ill. Or is this a spiritual connection.
I doubt it's mental illness in the deeper sense but it depends what you want to do. If you want to attenuate your feelings a bit then deliberately look for things about her that you don't like. Ask yourself what about her nature and persona you like and feel this incredible attraction over. Is it just her looks, her presentation? Be honest. You haven't dated her yet at least not enough to know what you have in common; whether she's responsive to your desires. What are your expectations of her? What's her social situation like? Has she a boyfriend? Husband?

However, I seriously doubt she's a twin flame if the "connection" doesn't exist. It could perhaps form but hasn't shown up yet so you're risking avoidable hurt by keeping on like this. Be practical. You have to find ways to divert your energy. Find a different, more responsive girl.

Just my views and wishing you good luck.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googs
My name’s Chris, and I’m new and need some urgent advice. I’m terrified and confused.

I’ve asked the girl out twice, and she rejected me to the point she would ignore and not look at me even after having an unbelievable connection which was strange.

Yours faithfully,

Chris

Chris

Whatever the connection currently you sound confused, you are more important, get yourself straight and negotiate how you're feeling.

Labels are dangerous and to my mind if someone is your soulmate/twinflame they will gravitate towards you. This is how it must be and how it should always be.

There is no point pining for the other, because the only way a connection of this type can work is through mutual connection.

If this is not there, and as this is a work connection I would advise that you reign your heart in and give yourself some deep tlc. You never know what might happen, just note that expectation is not the answer.

Realisation and acceptance is the key, take it for what it is and trust that it will go where it is meant to go...
All the luck
Old 24-04-2019, 08:12 PM
Seeker

hi chris
please dont even go there. this twinflame thing is a mental trap and hell. sure there is psychic connection exists between people but it doesnt mean anything at all. the other person could feel nothing about you other than being friendly. i was there in this self made trap for 4 years and finally came out and want to help others. the person i had this connection with felt zero for me and moved on with his life happily. all those synchronicities, visions and everything i experinced for 4 years including anxiety and depression is for nothing. just accept that you will have psychic connections with some people. thats it. this connection consumed me totally and took a toll on my health and I finally left the job which is when I slowly started to come back to my normal life. it was one hell of a ride. all the best. ITS A MENTAL TRAP. REMEMBER IT.