Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-12-2010, 07:37 AM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world

Or indeed is it the people who folow such religions or who create that said religion?
Ive always said religion is man-made not god-made !
many have a tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands, this is where major problems begin.
It is one thing believeing your path is the truth [your perception]
but quite another to believe yours is the only truth [illusion]
I do not see in black and white boxes, i see the world in multi colour...
There must be duality, as surely as night follows day, you can-not seperate the two, thus exsists throughout the universe both negitive and positive!
The danger lies mostly with those that have a judgemental, closed mind attitude, that see themselves on a level above others, the iam right you are wrong attitude because you do not fit into my belief system !
From there on in its a down hill slide
The truth of the matter is, when certain peoples premoulded ways of thinking are disturbed, in any way, they get defensive , and start behaveing like mini hitlers .... such people useually have very little power or control over their personal life, so they feel more powerful by trying to surpress the individuals they feel are a threat in any way!
your thoughts on this topic are most welcome folks, speak thy truth
let liberation of thy soul guide you in this and remember....
The old adage it is each to their own, weather light or dark, weather left or right , be thee slave to no ones expectations of thee :
And with thy last dieing breath, let thy cry be Freedom !

Old 31-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Darkest-Messiah

Thumbs up

(First AND final call...train is now boarding)

Sadly, to control a society they must control the destiny.............or the information, power, god, and money - all inclusive one of the other..........understandable, but dogmatic and borring at best
Old 31-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Master
A great read thanks FIRE-MAIDEN, I can see religion slowly fading away, fading away fading away.........alleluia.
Old 31-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Darkest-Messiah

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
A great read thanks FIRE-MAIDEN, I can see religion slowly fading away, fading away fading away.........alleluia.

ALL HAIL YOUR PROGNISTATION!
Old 31-12-2010, 08:07 AM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

[quote=psychoslice]A great read thanks FIRE-MAIDEN, I can see religion slowly fading away, fading away fading away.........alleluia. [

why thanky most kind sir, hah hah glad thou enjoyed my brother
[we are of the same mindset, most refreshing]
Old 31-12-2010, 08:09 AM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest-Messiah
(First AND final call...train is now boarding)

Sadly, to control a society they must control the destiny.............or the information, power, god, and money - all inclusive one of the other..........understandable, but dogmatic and borring at best

oh how very true beloved one [winks]
Old 31-12-2010, 08:39 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE-MAIDEN
Or indeed is it the people who folow such religions or who create that said religion?
many have a tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands, this is where major problems begin.
There must be duality, as surely as night follows day, you can-not seperate the two, thus exsists throughout the universe both negitive and positive!
The danger lies mostly with those that have a judgemental, closed mind attitude, that see themselves on a level above others, the iam right you are wrong attitude because you do not fit into my belief system !
The truth of the matter is, when certain peoples premoulded ways of thinking are disturbed, in any way, they get defensive , and start behaveing like mini hitlers .... such people useually have very little power or control over their personal life, so they feel more powerful by trying to surpress the individuals they feel are a threat in any way!
The old adage it is each to their own, weather light or dark, weather left or right , be thee slave to no ones expectations of thee :

Fiery message in fact. I am simply moved by these maxims. You are a Guru and that you have a source or you are at the source from which inspiration flows and we get inundated

We have too many prejudices and love to live by them. When we come up with different ideas we get chained and thrashed.
I like to think always differently and want to voice radically dissimilarly and want to assert my existence though it is in harmony with the rest. And here with your voice I feel resonated. I do not like to second any ideas and love to unlearn all that have been cabled to me.
Your voice sounded powerful
Old 31-12-2010, 12:32 PM
sprinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE-MAIDEN

Hi Fire Maiden, I understand your general sentiment and can certainly agree with the thought that religion is man made as opposed to God made but what you are saying here is really nothing new.
It seems more a description of typical human behaviour, behaviour that is common to both religious and irreligious individuals, groups and cultures cleverly coupled to your own personal religious doctrine of what truth is (an illusion) then from there we are advised how we should, should not, conduct ourselves religiously.
Ok, so obviously it's a bit of a contradiction to present the idea 'there is no real truth' and then turn around and say 'but heres one'.
The other thing I found a tad hypocritical is that after going to great lengths to affirm that you "do not see in black and white boxes" and "to each their own" you go on to publically label those whom (you) see as a threat to your own ideology, those that believe truth is both knowable and exclusive as judgemental, premoulded and close-minded.
Can you see whats a bit off in that?
Old 31-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice

Religion is really an instrument, used by power-hungry individuals, whose ultimate goal is absolute power over the whole planet. God is not the enemy, but people who want to be gods.
Religon - in this context - is not about God, but it's about human Authority. As such this authority can be replaced. By science, for example. This is just another instrument, to achieve the same goal.
What do we mean, when we label religion this way?
I think we mean what the Catholic Church has become. Roman emperors continued their Empire as popes, to express it harshly. It's all about power. But the power struggle will not end with the removal of religion, it will just give a small group of humans free way to grasp ultimate power. Religion in another context is about raising consciousness, and this is really something certain forces want to have removed...
The most dangerous force is not religion. It's human lust for power.
Old 31-12-2010, 01:19 PM
supernova

Religions are divisive and it kind of degrade and degenerate humanity and people are losing their dignity and kind of develop conflicting interests.

Having that said I do not want say anything against people's faith; all I say is organized religions. Of course organized religions are voiced against but that is not enough.

Let take faith as personal and let it not be a social force and when it gets out of control it will lead us to a state of disharmony