Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-12-2012, 05:03 AM
MMM

let me take another bite here (and has lynn hasn't said anything else...)
the overwhelming sense here is healthcliffe, now i haven't read bronte (completely), this means to me
a troubled man
passionate, misunderstood, difficulty with people and himself
someone you would cheer for to pull through but ultimately he doesn't and in the end it's a tragedy for all involved
also there's a link to the sea here. someone went off and never returned.
Old 24-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Pinkroses

Lynn,
So what is the story? We're all in suspense. :)
Old 24-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Glen

I get an immediate sense of pressure on my arms like someone holding them tightly. For me that says there have been many tragedies here. There is a history of it on this particular location. Particularly women being thrown off the cliff.
Old 24-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Administrator
Hello

I so LOVe to see one's that say they are not Mediums or do not pick up on things get so much from one picture. We are all able to sense things and get the information to flow in. This has shown ye all that and other's that maybe have read here and thoght maybe I feel this or that but dont comment.

There is a story two fold to this picture.

How I came to see it in a picture first and then actually to there to clear the energy is again two fold.

I met someone before I met them at the cliff, I know that does not maybe make sense as I and he are very much in the living. For those that have been around SF through the two crashes it had, the one where we were in the Chat Room and things went black. Well it was in that room where the energy of two people became that one in a connection that open the door to me going to England .

The man I travelled with around England, whom was a member of SF had been in the Chat Room, but we had not connected on any great levesl. He went to this cliff to take his life, and got to the edge and said he very much felt arms around him, felt two things that push to jump and die but too that pull to stop and go home. Then he said a clear voice said "Go home there is help there on the computer". He stopped and sadly went home. SF crashed I was invited to a private chat group and there this man was. As we talked he told me about the issues that brought him there and the cliff. I instantly saw it and I saw the history of it.

Whom pulled him to junp that whom was very much living and I too had crossed paths in life. They had a pull on this man and it seems I had a pull on this man. One possitive one negative. I dont claim it as victory, I more say its the path that was the one to unfold.

How I tie to this cliff is that in the mid 1800's I died there. There is a few bricks left there from a house that was once on the cliff. There lived me and this man I know now in a past life. George and Elizabeth. He had got up one night and went for a walk, life was hard a real struggle. He fell from the cliff to his death. Elizabeth was so upset and a month later she threw herself from the cliff. In going there and being able to connect to their spirit. She thought that her husband took his life. He did not he fell she took her life. Then that was thought a great sin. They are now together again that happened when I pushed the man home.

I had sent the man I know back there to clear the energies of what he was going to do there in taking his life, and to take some pictures from there for me. I so did not at that time think I could get there in real life. He said while there he so felt a pressence that was familiar. George and Elizabeth were me and him in a past life. We have memories of being there, and we feel we visted George's grave in a local cemetary.

So in looking at the history of this cliff there have been many a life taken there. Now was that from the story that goes with it, maybe or from that feeling of sorrow one feels when one goes there maybe. I was able to go there and clear much of it. I was able to put George and Elizabeth together again. To explain to her how he died, and have him take her back to him. Theiir LOVe has to be the purest I have ever come to feel.

Now that does not mean that the LOVe is there with this man I know in this life, the one that I was blessed to meet here on SF so that I could experience England. There was a calling there in place. There was work to be done.

We have one's come back into our lives for a reason I feel, our paths cross again and we remember the details of the past, to on some levels heal the present.

Yes there is sorrows at this cliff but now there is LIFE I feel at this cliff. I so could not go near the side of the cliff where in the past I took me life. Nor did I walk down to where I landed. I sat and cried a river taking the energy from there and my friend as he sat and meditated. It takes two at times that share that bond to of the past to heal the present.

So there ye be. Very good work from those that got hits of information. Be very proud of that as we are all "ONE" in that we are all Mediums and Light workers.

Lynn
Old 24-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Master

Wow, great story! Like a tapestry, all these threads weaving together and now you can see a pattern.
Old 24-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Ciqala

I felt someone has died there.
Old 25-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Pinkroses

Thak you for sharing your story, Lynn. Very interesting!
Old 26-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Henri77

That's a remarkable revelation & story,
Thanx ......
Old 26-12-2012, 02:02 AM
Administrator
absolutly bang on MMM,

heres a little something i put together when i stood on the very edge of my life there

I stand upon the edge of a precipice,
space and time aside;
I am beckoned from within.
I wait for my spirits cry of freedom from Maya
I draw ever nearer to the calling that resides within my heart.
I yearn to be nowhere else,
waiting patently for it to happen.
I can really feel the surge of love that awaits patently for my return,
the light of truth showing through the last few veils of Maya,
Tears roll down my face as I slowly ascend all thoughts,
one at a time they unfold before me.

My journey has just started

David
Old 26-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Administrator
i will add,,,,, astral projection is not for the feint of heart, if you give your heart away like i did, you will end up on a cliff edge with nothing to lose and a serious choice to make, on the other hand i do not regret my lifes lesson there