Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 17-06-2013, 02:17 PM
littleOne95

somewhere down the road i slowly stop

hello guys and girls. I havent really wrote much on this site but i come here to read alot and enjoy the stories and the friendly feed back.

Im going to get to the point im 17 now about to be 18 in two months but back when i was 16 i was going through some rough times and it seemed the only thing that could help was meditation. I had came here and read many stories about meditation and the benefit figure i got nothing to loose so in my free time i would mediate at first i didnt like it so much it bored me but i kept it up soon i enjoyed it i couldnt wait to get home after school to meditate

as i meditated i seemed to notice more i was more aware ,i attracted postive things in my life, i was more happy making better grades i had meet a beautiful girl, in a way i could see people if you would say (like the Avatar) on a deeper level, i had wanted to be outside more in touch with nature i had over all just had been having a postive outlook on life and things where going well me and even tho it wasnt my intention i came close to astral projection but couldnt get over my fear and i meet a spirit who had been watching over me i failed to mention that my 6th sense increase.

But what im getting along to is somewhere down the road i slowly stop meditating and i want that feeling again i felt i was awakening i tired to just start meditating again but its not the same i wanna know was this a one time only thing and if it wasnt how can i do it again.

Thank you for bearing with me and plz leave some feedback.
Old 17-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Billi

I don't believe it was a one time thing. It seems along my own personal journey I have also, several times, reached states where I am beginning to awaken, and for some reason I have just stop doing it. Perhaps the ego gets in the way to prevent the awakening, I'm not sure. I don't think it's a one time thing, I think it just takes practice and dedication each time.
Old 17-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Ivy

The path through life involves times where we focus more on our physical life, times for mental focus, time for emotional focus and time for spiritual focus.

Some we enjoy more than others, and so finding the balance isn't always straightforward. Most people make mistakes and correct themselves at points along the way and no doubt you will too.

But if you listen to your intuition and accept that sometimes you may need to correct yourself, it works as a pretty good guide.

I know that the idea of a single awakening is a popular belief currently. But I am yet to see ant lasting evidence that this ever happens. There have always been realisations along the way, and it seems more likely that people believe these to be their awakening.

But I think it causes more problems than it benefits. At 18, it seems wiser to take life as it comes, one corner at a time...and enjoy all of its richness as simply as it occurs.

All the best xx