Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-11-2019, 05:25 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Infrasound continued …..

Since I do not know the Scientifics of the ‘infrasound’ I cannot exactly say that the experiences I had with, what I called ‘the other dimensional sound’, are one and the same, but I assume they are.

Don’t know if I have written a (condensed) version of this story before on the forum (?), but to illustrate further…..

One day our local Elder, I and another aboriginal person were by a bush camp fire pit, when all of a sudden ‘an other dimensional’ deep earth rumble (likened to distant thunder) was heard.
At first I thought that perhaps it was only happening ‘in my brain’, but no, the Elder heard it too and was instantly alerted. The 3rd person heard, noticed nothing - so we didn’t talk about it.

I identified the ‘other dimensional sound’ with the ‘Thunderbird’, because be it the low earth rumble, a Shaman’s drum or a distant rumble of a jet-plane …. They all have that same tone and ‘resonance’ which have the ‘other dimensional shift’ component or element in them.

So that must be the infrasound phenomenon, eh. The sound you only hear within.

At first I thought the ‘Thunderbird' must be coming for the Elder, because he clearly - out of the 3 of us had “Power” ….. Well, power-of-no-power really ….as he is the ‘hollow/empty bone’, but so intuitively tuned into the ‘Spirit-station’ that synchronistically he is able to notice the message in the passing cloud, the whisper in the wind … so to speak …….

And the next day, as we were sitting at the table, he got up suddenly, beckoned me to follow him outside.
We stood there facing the direction, from whence the ‘infrasound’ had come and ‘shifted’.
Found a post about it here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=279

Also found this online:

I have got no idea what Hertz enables this ‘awareness shift’. And only a total bloody idiot would start playing with infrasound. It can potentially rapture arteries or the plaque build up inside the arteries of one’s heart. Or at certain Hz it might shatter kidney stones - so .... sheeesh!

Plus it doesn’t work that way anyway. Only when surrendered to Spirit, going by the Spirit Design - will several synchronistic elements come together – and there is enough infrasound in atmosphere already for one to catch it just at the right time, at the right place at the right Hz.

If one has 'shifted before' or if it is in one's culture, in the collective conscious/memory of it, it is like motor skills, instinctive one knows what to do.

But of course I am curious if Native Americans have also used this infrasound aspect in their ceremonies.

Very thankful that you shared this.
That is the story(your link) I was talking about when I talked about sonic boom.

I was referring to the sonic boom of the Thunder and rumbling.
How it reverberates on the inside of you. Like the drum also.
These things shift my inside and center me and I begin to surrender to that which may take place and honor the spirits.
Then there is the purely spiritual rumbling and movements of the thunder Beings.
these come in large and small packages.To the pressure of being knocked down and held down and can't get up until they allow.
To the tiny little sparks that will show up to guide you or teach you or comfort you.
I only know so little of these things, but they make me happy when they come around. I should know more but I am lazy always thinking I have time.
Most people that build a relationship with me are connected with the Thunders
in the spiritual sense. Most others can't understand the Thunder ways and
disperse when they can't see the humor anymore.
It makes me happy to sing the Thunders song whom I call friends.
Forgive my ramblings Sentient I just felt the need to share a bit of my experience
with the Thunders, without saying to much detail.

Your knowledge impresses me friend and I know you make you elders and ancestors proud.
Old 14-11-2019, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
That is the story(your link) I was talking about when I talked about sonic boom.

These things shift my inside and center me and I begin to surrender to that which may take place and honor the spirits.
Yep, yep, yep – you are like ‘put on notice’ – fully alerted and ready ….

Quote:
Then there is the purely spiritual rumbling and movements of the thunder Beings.
these come in large and small packages.To the pressure of being knocked down and held down and can't get up until they allow.
To the tiny little sparks that will show up to guide you or teach you or comfort you.
Yep. From full ‘initiations’ & 'empowerments' to visions … what have you. And it is not just a sound – it is a 'Force-Field'.

Quote:
Curious.

Thanks for sharing ImthatIm

Old 23-11-2019, 08:14 PM
Master
P.S.

This is Native American drum, but it could be Siberian as well & I do loooooove the imagery - imo. it speaks volumes:
https://66.media.tumblr.com/6764b4c4...tx9lef_540.jpg

Old 23-11-2019, 10:49 PM
Master
Quote:
P.S.

This is Native American drum, but it could be Siberian as well & I do loooooove the imagery - imo. it speaks volumes:

The drum imagery is striking!

I imagine thunder as a moment when our hearts beat as one.
Old 23-11-2019, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
The drum imagery is striking!

Exactly!!!
It heralds the moment when that realization dawns ....

Old 24-11-2019, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm

I only know so little of these things, but they make me happy when they come around. I should know more but I am lazy always thinking I have time.
It makes me happy to sing the Thunders song whom I call friends.
Forgive my ramblings Sentient I just felt the need to share a bit of my experience
with the Thunders, without saying to much detail.

Your knowledge impresses me friend and I know you make you elders and ancestors proud.

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
Old 24-11-2019, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:

Part of a poem of yours Anala surely.
Old 24-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Part of a poem of yours Anala surely.

JosephineBloggsLife is the poetry, we are just witnesses
Old 24-11-2019, 04:57 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
P.S.

The painting looks to be Plains Indian.

The Sacred red pipestone pipe is the key.((Chanunpa Wakan))(Cha=Wood) (Nunpa=two)(Wakan=Sacred)
The bowl(Stone) represents the whole world, also the female. The stem(wood) represents the Tree of Life, also the male.
Then there is the main Chanunpa. That Chanunpa was first brought by the White Buffalo Calf Maiden.
This main Chanunpa is still cared for today by Arvol Looking Horse who is the keeper.It has been kept 19 generations.

I sense it is someones personal vision quest experience where they have connected/painted
the drum to the thunder beings spirit from their vision experience.
(Standing alone with their pipe is how the vision quest is conducted)
This would be their way of calling that spirit every-time they hit that drum.
They would call it their power.
They will use their power in ceremony by calling on these Thunder Beings for help.
This is my take on seeing the drum in your link. Based on going through many of these plains ceremonies and Pipe ways.Also Heyoka/ Clown or Thunder ways
Also called walking the Red road. There are 2 roads, a black road and a red road (The Good Red Road).
Here is a Red Road Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EZHAOD6tPs
Old 24-11-2019, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
JosephineBloggsLife is the poetry, we are just witnesses

Oh yes, very good