Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Well said! The concept of twin flames exists but it is being abused by many people who are busy following dysfunctional relations for one reason or the other.
I speak up in other forums as well, the religious forums in particular. It's belief-extremism. It happens whenever human beings choose to follow a particular "religion."
Old 07-07-2017, 12:06 PM
Guide

To the wise posters above:

I view this section as a haven for the lovelorn, and I include myself in this category. It's a good place to sort out issues...mind, heart, soul.

TwinFlame/Soulmate/Soul Connection.... I see these terms as interchangeable.
No hierarchy and def not a religion. It does not matter to me what label you use to describe the heady delight for 'the one who trips your trigger', lol.

It all boils down to craving the ultimate Romance in my opinion, and you read here the lengths people will go to achieve this end. Unfortunately these scenarios can end in disaster.

Therefore I appreciate the writers on board who don't necessarily subscribe to the TwinFlame theory and are interested in 'keeping it real'.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:56 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
BadCopyInc said it well enough too, without another point of view we'd all simply be the same and hold to the very same beliefs wouldn't we? And where would be the point in that?

Assuming you're referring to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I offer my perspective with the belief that we create our own reality and self truths. It is not for me to tell anyone what is wrong or right because then I'm trying to impart my reality into theirs. At that point I'm trying to correct what i view as a flaw in them to make myself feel better. This is only a deeper issue in myself that needs to be addressed. The more i understand myself the more i understand others, the more i understand love.

You're in disagreement with me because you think your reality is the only true one. And everyone else that doesn't agree with yours is wrong. At one point we believed the world is flat and that Earth was the center of the universe? If we all subscribed one individuals beliefs then we would still believe those things as true. We would be incapable of evolving physically and mentally with the thought that there is only one truth.

I've been guilty of what Baile brought up as well. Knowing and practicing Spirituality is what i think people misunderstand. I can talk about all I've learned for hours and hours. and use my past to point out others flaws during the whole conversation. But I'm here to grow and be better and for me personally I cant do that by not keeping an open mind. And also checking myself when my ego convinces me I'm better than another.
Old 07-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Seeker

I post because I suffered kundalini rising and other symptoms after meeting someone a few years back. I believe in soul connections, but the legends/stories/endgame for Twin Flames are so all over the place that I have no idea what to believe.

Is it divine love? Or is a energy-sucking entities who like to have people sitting around waiting for their return (only after the growth of the stayer, AKA they moved on -- then the entity returns for another feeding before leaving again and continuing the cycle) :-) .

Also looking for information that can help me figure out this thing.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled
I post because I suffered kundalini rising and other symptoms after meeting someone a few years back. I believe in soul connections, but the legends/stories/endgame for Twin Flames are so all over the place that I have no idea what to believe.

Is it divine love? Or is a energy-sucking entities who like to have people sitting around waiting for their return (only after the growth of the stayer, AKA they moved on -- then the entity returns for another feeding before leaving again and continuing the cycle) :-) .

Also looking for information that can help me figure out this thing.

That's my story as well Exiled!
I cant quite get to normal after the last feeding lol while the " connection" is doing just great and not moving on spiritually even a tiny bit.
Its just impossible to believe for somebody who hasn't experienced that kind of thing and it's been like this for years. I'm inclined to think its a strong karmic bond that creates this codependency?
At least in my case it seems so.
Talking about Spiritual Awakening - Two close friends of mine, who are on a spiritual path experienced kundalini rise, signs and synchs, and underwent deep spiritual transformation without meeting TF. They're both in happy relationships with someone you could call Soulmates. They both had met connections they could call Tf before and say their energy is still trying to reach them?
So like Exiled I am very far from saying it can be Divine Love.
Divine Love is our personal connection with God and the God within us. That's what I got in my meditations.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:08 PM
THX1138

It has nothing to do with belief or disbelief; I do not know much of anything at all (here), but am secure enough in myself to able to admit when I know nothing at all, and might need the counsel of others. By the same coin, I'm not secure enough in myself to go forward assuming I know enough to survive the matter.

You see.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:11 PM
Master
I don't mind people that doesn't believe in TF as long they give constructive advice and suggestions, it's different from a 3D, "classic" relationship but sometimes these advices could be useful, sometimes not much.
Some of the TF signs are too new age-y for my taste and some of these don't apply to every connection, yes i believe but not everything listed on these TF sites is vaild for everyone.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:50 AM
Master
FRANK ZAPPA COSMIK DEBRIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6LT2MdaPI
Old 10-07-2017, 01:09 AM
Guide

I used to post in the Twin Flame forum because I was interested in learning what it was all about. I honestly do not disbelieve at all, but because I asked a few questions some assumed I was a blasphemous nay-sayer.

I am quite sure there are some truly amazing spiritual connections out there, whether you want to call them Twin Flames or whatever. But a lot of the tales of Twin Flame misery posted here have caused me to wonder if some people were deluding themselves. They have convinced themselves they have a Twin Flame, and that he's just running, he'll come back, he has to face himself, etc. Or she isn't ready, the time isn't right, she needs to face herself.

Some tales literally sound like something you'd hear from a police report about a stalker. Driving past their homes, checking on them in social media, tracking them through mutual acquaintances, getting reading after reading to confirm that their twin "belongs" to them. To even suggest that maybe he/she actually is not interested brings heated anger and retorts of "you don't have a twin flame, you wouldn't understand!"

So I don't post here anymore. I'm making an exception because there seem to be some intelligent thoughts being posted here.

Like I said, there are deep spiritual connections. I firmly believe that. However, not everyone who wants one actually is in one. There is no excuse for breaking up another's relationship, or emotionally disconnecting from a partner.

In some cases I've read, I have to wonder if the "relationship" is actually a lesson about love, ego, and possessiveness. The two people were destined to meet, precisely to push the buttons that caused one or the other to declare Twin Flame status. But what if that button pushing was only to spur a person into deep self-examination and growth, rather than actually forming an actual ongoing 3D world relationship?

And with that I shall go silent again on this forum. Thank you all for your thoughtful, polite, and civilized comments on this thread :)
Old 10-07-2017, 01:26 AM
Guide
Then there are people like me that have had strange, mystical experiences of a dream lover long before ever having become acquainted with the term "Twin Flame".

This all had happened during one of the most difficult periods of my life when I was feeling pretty hopeless of all things. The dreams were ultra intense and featured a love and completeness which I had never experienced before.

Nevertheless, this was just the tip of the iceberg as I soon began to experience hieros gamos -- energetically merging with this other person in some form of sacred sexual act. Undoubtedly, when I woke up, this reality seemed to be a facsimile version of the true reality I had just experienced.

And of course this led me down the rabbit hole which brought me to you all. I have yet to meet this person in physical reality, but a reputable psychic confirmed it in a big way. So we'll see.

Anyway, the point is we're not all here due to dysfunctional and/or codependent relationships, yet we've had experiences that confirm that something profound and magical is taking place.