Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-10-2019, 06:08 AM
Guide

and his name was Death

I dreamed I was in India. I was walking around a city, with my hands in my pockets to not get robbed. I remember I got to the outskirts of a city with my mom. Don't ask me why but we decide to travel by bike, so we travel over the countryside this way, eventually we end up just where we started, some patch of land of some farmer. I look behind me and there is a figure walking around some big building. It was a giant skeleton, and his name was Death. I saw him very clearly.

What coupd this dream mean?
Old 16-10-2019, 02:42 PM
Yaoughta

It means that change is the one constant in the physical realm. You can run, but you cannot hide or avoid it. Bicycles represent balanced action and manual power, the fact that you're having to exert power in order to stay balanced. Perhaps you feel as if you're not getting anywhere in waking life or not to where you wish to be or that you want things different, but the same. In other words, you may want things to change without having big changes or having to change yourself, your thoughts or beliefs and possibly even your actions. Either way, death usually represents change and transformation as everything is cyclical and always changing. It could also be informing you that you MUST change something within you in order to get somewhere.
Old 19-10-2019, 07:31 PM
Guide

That seems like a good interpretation, and it came true in a way. I also thought it could mean that I am afraid of going through the same thing again, which is why I ended up in the same place with Death behind me.