Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 29-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Why do you have to prove anything? Be secure in what you believe. Trying to prove it others just means you haven't yet accomplished in fully believing it yourself.

Just lay your truths out on the table with no agenda. Some people will take it, others will hate on it.. don't mind the latter. They don't understand anyway.
They just want someone to poke fingers at and lay their own insecurities on.
Old 29-12-2014, 08:42 PM
ChildoftheMoon

ScarlettHayden - sometimes it is hard for people who are just forming a belief system. When you are just starting you are looking for help hoping people will be honest and help guide on that pathway. I know my problem is I was always looking for a teacher because I wanted to know more about how things work other then just what I pick up on.

When I am open about my belief it is cause I'm researching a theory or trying to expand that theory. Like with one of the symbols I created for myself as a reflection of inner thought. Another can be if one is looking to do everything correctly one wants to share a belief to make sure that they are doing no harm to others. It is always a question of what one hopes for.
Old 31-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Ascender

perhaps a belief that can be changed by others is not the answer

why have fixed values others need to see ?

I can not understand this all some how