Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-05-2016, 11:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Computer interference???

I'm working on having my first OBE, but I want to see if anyone who has gone out of the physical has issues working with computers? I've read about people who have had near death experiences can't wear watches because their bodies are slightly changed and mess with the electromagnetic field of electronics.

I ask because I work on a computer all day long, and I don't want to be unable to work after having OBEs. I need to know what to expect because I think my subconscious might be preventing me from OBEing until I resolve this concern. Much thanks in advance.
Old 17-05-2016, 12:23 AM
Super Moderator
Personally, I haven't found it makes any difference. I have had a lot of OBEs and my computer works okay. The only bad thing is my dratted server who sometimes gives me bottlenecks and slow internet broadband speeds!
Old 17-05-2016, 02:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Ha. Thanks Tobi. Very good to know. Onward and upward.
Old 19-05-2016, 12:11 AM
Super Moderator
On the other side of the coin, there are those who also say that any electronic equipment (such as computer/wifi/TV/radio etc) should be switched off before astral projection or spirit contacts as those things can interfere with the 'vibrations'.
However, I have found it makes absolutely no difference -at least in my own experience. Electronic things never stop the spirit doing what it needs to do. Or loved ones making contact if they so wish.
But that might depend on whether there is hyper-sensitivity to those things.