Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-07-2014, 06:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delina
Ok, sorry to be contrary, but I have to ask. :)

Doesn't it seem odd to anyone that so many people report past lives in say... ancient Egypt (a well know time period) but none in Egypt after the ancient era?

Doesn't it strike anyone else as odd that lots of people mention reincarnations in the British Isles in the middle ages, (a place and time that we all know something about) but not the British Isles at the time the pyramids were built or something more obscure like Estonia in the middle ages?

Why do many people report incarnations as royalty or otherwise important people, when 99.9 percent of the population were just regular folk?

It's not that I don't believe in past (or simultaneous) lives - I do - but we can't all have been high priestesses in Atlantis and Kings in ancient Egypt.

Thoughts?

Some things to keep in mind re reincarnation: 1. the "additional" souls come from beyond Earth. Therefore most people have not incarnated on Earth in recent millennia, but most were incarnating in a similar place well-suited as a precursor to Earth life.
2. Many of most of the "advanced" souls became advanced elsewhere, so they can [try to] bring their "memory" of those soul lessons, that more advanced civilization, to contemporary Earth for this most pivotal period in at least half a million years. But this may not be their "first time back" necessarily.

I had a short life here before this current one, it was to get my feet wet in 20th century America. I died as a teenager, fulfilling some soul contracts there as well as adjusting to Earth. Prior to that I had lived as a Sirian-Pleiadean, probably some 200 yrs. And my Earth life before that had been in Europe (yes it is simply more likely that Anglo-Americans had been in Europe in past lives, and the Chinese in China... it's like that for a reason- but of course there are many exceptions, just like in visible nature - the law of correspondence). As a religious leader or theologian or SLT in Europe in the middle ages-to-renaissance, I played some big role in things and I was murdered, and that's some of the soul business coming up in my life now.

3. Our soul paths are facilitated by being familiar in our cultures and with soul mates. Most people will come into something familiar, and to recognize their soul mates again they will most likely be similar in culture to oneself or to their past incarnation. Groups do incarnate together, in some cases quickly, like in military units. Soldiers who die in battle may reincarnate more quickly than others... like after just a few years instead of 40 or 100. It all has to do with the group goals and how the guiding entities see best to facilitate it. And right now a lot of brave and advanced souls are needed here to get some very challenging things done... and beyond that, it may be that 20 people all recall a royal's past life, for example, for reasons we can hardly grasp, but that it's not as linear and singular as we might think.

4. It is not random. You don't roll the dice and see where you land. It is guided by very advanced and powerful and knowing souls who can see far far beyond the families and cultures we will be born into. They know what's happening on parallel fronts. They are very close to God and Angels. If people are recalling ancient Egyptian lives a lot now, then it's because of how current events are going to tie into historical events, and they remember past lives based on what's most relevant to the issues in their current soul path.

As far as whether it's the British Isles vs some swamp in the continental armpit being recalled, I suspect there is often some confusion about the info coming thru, though the differences may be trivial. For example, if in a regression spirits are trying to tell you it was in Europe, maybe they flash a pic of the London Tower or SLT, so you go "oh London!" but really you had lived in the Belgian backwoods but maybe you had visited or seen pics of the tower, but it probably wasn't the specific town that was so important or needed to be recalled anyway.

So that's how I would approach the FAQs such as yours, to just remember that it's not random, it is divinely guided and these are big big times for Earth. And your guides know what they can do to help you recall what's most important or find a soul mate you are destined to meet - the divine intelligence behind all that is magnificent and profound beyond words.
Old 21-07-2014, 06:38 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delina
Ok, sorry to be contrary, but I have to ask. :)

Doesn't it seem odd to anyone that so many people report past lives in say... ancient Egypt (a well know time period) but none in Egypt after the ancient era?

Doesn't it strike anyone else as odd that lots of people mention reincarnations in the British Isles in the middle ages, (a place and time that we all know something about) but not the British Isles at the time the pyramids were built or something more obscure like Estonia in the middle ages?

Why do many people report incarnations as royalty or otherwise important people, when 99.9 percent of the population were just regular folk?

It's not that I don't believe in past (or simultaneous) lives - I do - but we can't all have been high priestesses in Atlantis and Kings in ancient Egypt.

Thoughts?
It's all a matter of faith.
Believe whatever makes you happy.
Old 21-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Master

Experiencing a memory of a previous life is common; realizing that this is a recalled memory is rarer; being able to connect the event with anything near a specific time is even rarer. Let's say you suddenly see yourself watching a pyramid. The older pyramids have been around for more than 4000 years though. And did you see the pyramid as a farmer, or as a slave, or as a warrior? the dream would have to be rather more detailed for you to have the faintest idea of who you were. But that you lived a life where you saw the pyramids is not that unlikely; many many millions of people did that in time. In the same way you may have recalled a memory of a cart with a horse in front of it. Where and when is not easily pinpointed, after thousands of years since the wheel was invented.

I doubt we have all been kings and queens at some point. But civilization has lasted hundreds of thousands of years and no doubt the older souls have worn many hats by now, if briefly.
Old 21-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Astral Walker

Past lives is something I have looked into with a good amount of success.
I was a farmer in a lot of my past lives, been a herbalist and a midwife a few times and a practitioner of magic in quite a few.
It is possible to remember knowledge from your past lives and I have often been able to recall spells that have proven to work extremely well as well as other knowledge that there is no other way for me to know.
It takes a lot of work to recall past lives clearly.
I believe that many of the people who claim to have been famous or of extreme importance are subconsciously affecting their past life experiences through a need to feel special.
Old 21-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Manifesting29/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Walker
It takes a lot of work to recall past lives clearly.
I believe that many of the people who claim to have been famous or of extreme importance are subconsciously affecting their past life experiences through a need to feel special.

Yes it is not easy. Even with an extremely skilled person regressing me, it was not easy. I was usually in very altered state afterwards and if I did not write the session down on paper quickly it would dissipate from my conscious memory. I too believe that many times it has been the need to be seen as special that underlies many of the situations where people claim to have been someone who was famous or extremely important. I also believe that reincarnated famous people are walking around amongst us. Edgar Cayce when he was incarnate here, would have been an example.
Old 24-07-2014, 05:15 AM
Deactivated Account

So are you saying you know who Edgar Cayce was in his past life? I've heard his partner/transcriptionist was also his twin flame.
Old 24-07-2014, 08:16 AM
Master

I actually rarely hear anyone say they were Kings or Queens. Ive remembered bits of over 30 of my past lives and in none of them was I a king or queen or someone famous.

My most powerful human lifetime role Ive recalled was as like a shaman of a north amercian tribe. Very well respected there.

In another life I was the approx 17-19? year old daughter of a leader of a very small tribe (maybe Mayan), someone who was obsessed with me, kidnapped me, drugged me and dragged me off throu the bushes and raped me (and I think probably killed me to cover up this attack). Interesting that guy, I became friends with this lifetime (thou never sexually trusted him). He ended up very inappropriately coming onto me this life time so I dropped the friendship of 7 years esp with already knowing about that past life.

As far as ancient Egypt goes, I remember a lifetime in the middle east somewhere? (Ive no real idea where, maybe Egypt so I call this a possible Egyptian one). There was earth walls to our very simple dwellings, we had pottery/clay bowls. Trying to time date something like that is near impossible. Maybe people there still live like this? (I dont know next to nothing about those places) but maybe it was ancient. I tend to think ancient Egypt but I may be way off with that guess.

I couldnt convince anyone of any of my lifetimes (and truely couldnt even be bothered trying to), they are really quite ordinary, no names etc. It doesnt matter to me if people believe in past lives or not.
Old 24-07-2014, 03:08 PM
Manifesting29/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
So are you saying you know who Edgar Cayce was in his past life? I've heard his partner/transcriptionist was also his twin flame.

Cayce's readings included references to his own past lives. His readings revealed that he had been very influential and powerful in several past lives. His life as the Egyptian high priest RaTa comes to mind first. According to his readings, in many of his past lives, Cayce interacted with many famous historical figures. Cayce's secretary Gladys Davis, was identified in his readings as Cayce's twin soul. Cayce used the term twin soul.
Old 24-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Ah, I see- thanks for that info. i have a couple of books on him, maybe I should read them!