Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-12-2023, 10:40 PM
Master

I believe in angels all right. But they bear a heavy burden; their job is not to change the world and they have the power to do so, but if they do they take away from the free will of humans. Can they see into the future? A little; enough to do their job. But every time they share those visions they affect lives who already have futures and will be changed. So an angel might tell me that tomorrow an old tower will topple and then the next day the Tower Of Pisa or the Eifeltower or such falls over, and the only effect it is meant to have is for me to gain an iron cast belief in angels. Unless I go on a dozen online forums that night and say it will happen, and then I will get instant cred as a futuresayer and an extreme amount of attention that might crush me. To be an angel is to see the consequences of what they do and so they must be very careful with every word, every action.
Old 26-12-2023, 10:37 AM
Master
3 days of visiting kids and grandkids different towns, yes still call those 40 yr olds kids lol as we get older - one big one today when they come here... My daughter said yesterday your hairs going blonde, should be light ginger, well has been for 70 years - I said it's going grey, no she said blonde, my wife said her ex has gone white, yours is blonde...

Anyway to the post here - Angels must have decisions to make, when to keep us on path and not interfere with God's Free will.

Decisions / decisions - same as us here on this beautiful but sometimes hard planet... When you think about it according to space websites there are billions of galaxies out there, each having a billions of planets, its vast out there.

And maybe out there are half a dozen planets under God's control, this being a difficult / dangerous one - and maybe before coming here this lifetime we were given a choice, a better planet, or come here to Earth 'to be tested' and earn some good karma points - and to help others as we do.

Have a good day everyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 26-12-2023, 04:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
To be an angel is to see the consequences of what they do and so they must be very careful with every word, every action.

yeah that is always a problem, whenever a being decides to desire that a specific goal should be reached sometime down the road.... the being begins to constrain its 'now' in a way that would be beneficial 'then'....

I sometimes wonder if that is really god's intent?
Old 29-12-2023, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
DO YOU BELIEVE IN ANGELS?

No, I do not.
Old 30-12-2023, 09:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
No, I do not.
A Master on here, and saying that - what are people to think, any particular reason for saying this...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 30-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
A Master on here, and saying that - what are people to think, any particular reason for saying this...

Give me a good reason why they exist and why times where people say they exist couldn't simply be explained by their own actions and thoughts.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:14 AM
Master
Bet people have photos somewhere - ive had lots of help, written on here.

Old 30-12-2023, 10:56 AM
Master

Well obviously they exist ....
You only have to look at me.
Quite clearly I am an Angel....( Ok....ok, a fallen one granted but beggars can't be choosers !!
*Creeps away embarrassed *.....)....
Old 30-12-2023, 02:27 PM
Administrator
Angels do exist I have seen them and heard them,
because one person doesn't believe does not make it true
to many people can give you Validation they do so you believe in one doubter or you believe in others that have the belief

Namaste
Old 30-12-2023, 07:06 PM
Knower
Is a belief not a thought or a set of thoughts usually implanted by an outside source?
If a thing is so then why a need to believe? I don’t believe in the sun, I just know it is.
Of course I am open to all kinds of possibilites, but things tend to get too conceptual when belief is involved.

What is a belief to you?
What is an angel?