Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-09-2022, 07:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly...

I have just a smidge of experience with Astral Projection... have undoubtedly experienced it multiple times. But never really know what the hell I'm doing & it always frightens the bejeeszus outta me. Usually end up making a b-line back to my meat suit! I've read a lot about it and there seems to be a group that says nothing can harm you, and another that says be very careful of the evil within those lower realms. What do ye believe & why is that?
Old 25-09-2022, 09:42 PM
Experiencer
Welcome to Spiritual Forums. The first thing is to not be scared and remain neutral if possible. I be lying if I said you can't be harmed. But the probability of being harmed is low. Well, it all depends on where you go and what you up to.
Old 26-09-2022, 10:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Welcome to Spiritual Forums. The first thing is to not be scared and remain neutral if possible. I be lying if I said you can't be harmed. But the probability of being harmed is low. Well, it all depends on where you go and what you up to.

Thanks for replying. So, what makes you believe that... any specific examples or personal experiences?
Old 26-09-2022, 02:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralnaut
Thanks for replying. So, what makes you believe that... any specific examples or personal experiences?

Of getting hurt in the Astral? Just recently in one of my adventures. I and a friend were in some kind of "battle" up there. Long story short, my right foot was damaged, her left foot was too by same means. In the waking world, I notice both our foot is recently scarred the same exact way. Of course, I didn't tell her about it, no point scaring her. Moments like this is very slim, I wouldn't worry about it. My intentions are not to scare anyone. Scars built character anyways.
Old 26-09-2022, 04:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Of getting hurt in the Astral? Just recently in one of my adventures. I and a friend were in some kind of "battle" up there. Long story short, my right foot was damaged, her left foot was too by same means. In the waking world, I notice both our foot is recently scarred the same exact way. Of course, I didn't tell her about it, no point scaring her. Moments like this is very slim, I wouldn't worry about it. My intentions are not to scare anyone. Scars built character anyways.

Do you both have an out of body experience at the same time being able to talk about it later or only you? I tried asking people to see if we can meet but people are afraid. Of course, I met many people but be aware of the difference between sentient beings and projections that come out of your consciousness, projections act based on how you want them to act, they have no brain for themselves, even though you may not be aware that it is you and not someone else. It's easy to see this, ask them something and see how they answer back the exact answer you were expecting them to give.

About being wounded, yes, there, many times, do these wounds appeared on my physical body? No, but I know that when the body is not doing well it may affect one's out of body experience, you are still connected with the body, strongly. Did I visit "cosmic" hospitals? Yes, many, to recover from my experiences.
Old 27-09-2022, 02:25 PM
Experiencer
I do not know what you mean by same time. Can you clarify. Time does not exist over there. Honestly, I don't even know if time exist here. My friend has a harder time remembering experiences, than I do. However, when I ask her about her foot, she said it was Astral related probably temporary injured about a few months ago. She stated I was there. And that is about it. Now at the time we talked I had just had that experience, not months ago. You see the time don't line up, but the moment was done. I did not press her any further for details. You and I can have a moment in the Astral, however you could have "experienced" that moment yesterday, and I will experience it 4 weeks from now. That probably didn't make sense, but that is what I found out in my travels.

I agree with meeting people or beings over there. I can see where you are going. This is very true with Lucid Dreaming. But when in the Astral, you'll learn the things you see, the beings you meet cannot be made with a human mind (ego). It is rare to meet a random being in the Astral, but I remember one time, I met a child, no more than 8 years old, I ask him a question about age, and his response is so complex to the point I was not understanding. Now if I can influence his response, I would have made him say 8, and left it at that. But clearly, they are their own individual.

I think it depends on the injury if it will appear on the physical body. Only my foot injury appeared, my other injuries never made it to the physical, I do not know why, nor do I wish to learn why, I don't want to be injured if I can avoid it, even in the name of learning. I been to a few Astral Hospitals as well, and that's how miracles happen. My back and another illness were healed that way. My friend "had" cancer in the lungs. He was good as dead. He told me he went to a place, of all glass, or crystal met beings that are tall and slender, and fair, with a bluish hue. Long story short, the doctors can no longer find any cancer cells.
Old 28-09-2022, 06:59 PM
Master

@AstralTraveller I see, I was talking about a shared experience. I wan you to know this, never ever forget to call for God's help when in trouble, with boldness and courage, if you do not believe in a God figure, the call itself is more than enough to be heard if it is made in all honesty. I do that a lot when I am in a no way out situation. And I've been in many nasty places.

You're right about time, do you think you can change the past which in turns changes your present? From my experiences, I've seen that this is possible.

Glad to hear that, you see, there's the mental space, you can have an OBE and till be at the level of the mental plane, which is like our private space. I met a few children in my experiences and they always left on me a very strong impression, one child took his life in this world... When I had my first OBEs I was saved by a girl whose name was Amanda, in turn, I also saved a boy in my OBEs. He was in a futuristic world, sky highways and things like that, glassy buildings, was very afraid, took him in the air and we flew from there. He arrived there and had no idea where he was.

As I said, never forget to call for God's help when in a bad situation. When I do this, I am crazy bold and strong in my words, like nothing can shake me and my call for God's help. I know about healing, I experienced healing several times. That is really incredible, really incredible, he is also an astral traveller? Sometimes I wish I could tell people about the world beyond the world but all people, I mean all people I know, can't believe this...
Old 28-09-2022, 08:37 PM
Experiencer
@ThatMan That was a shared experience, or a moment as I would call it. It just manifested to me and her at different "time".

I do believe in a God figure; I believe the God is the true self. And there are still higher beings then that. But I will not get into that. And we are just an insignificant small part of the true self. All my adventures were with him or her. When he/she allows me to take the wheel, I know he/she wants me to experience something. And when he/she in control, I must see and learn something. I believe it's the way they help up when we seem stuck in fulfilling something in the waken world.

I personally have travelled to the past multiple times. I don't think I have changed anything. I'm not going to say it's impossible, but I believe it's highly unlikely. The Ego is just a glass of clear water, and moments is ink, once its stained, you can't take the ink out. The Soul or God throws moments in the glass of water, till it's full, and it will not throw you more than you can handle. It's art.

I been to the Mental Plane. It is above the Astral, how above I don't know. Mental Plane, been their once I believe, and like the Astral, you'll never forget. I can just see, I can just be, and I just know. Formless and floating, and everything around was very airy or light. Not going to lie, I was kind of scared, and I was gone from there and I don't think I was ready to experience that.

I know your experience I read them, and they are very fascinating, and I can absolutely relate to them all. If no one believes you, I do. I wouldn't be surprised if I had already met you over there.

My friend is not an Astral Traveller, he just got dang lucky. He is a Buddhist, but he does meditate. While he was telling me of his experience with the Hospital, he didn't call it that, he called it a Bardo or something. So, I translated that to the Astral, and a cosmic hospital where he got recovered. A lot of people and his family does not believe his story did you know. They accused him of lying. But I saw his records it all says cancer. But we know what really happened, he went to the cosmic hospital, by chance or luck.
Old 30-09-2022, 05:18 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:

I had a similar thing happened to me where I was attacked by these dogs /wolf's that apparently were there to keep people from venturing past this bridge and well I just had to know what was on the other side of the bridge and I underestimated how fast those wolves were and that they could easily go from realm to realm tracking whomever they are after which scared the F out of me I didn't know that could be done so fast

And well they got me by the arms and their was a whole pack of them and oddly enough where they bite me I didn't feel anything yet where they didn't bite me it still felt real as real and this didn't make much since but luckily I set up a kill switch so that if things ever get bad I can pull the plug and get out of dodge in a blink of an eye

so I did and it barely worked and when I came back to my body I was outside watching my wife pull up in the car and I didn't understand why I wasn't going back into my body then I realized something was wrong so I followed her in the house as she unloaded the groceries (she confirmed that what I saw was true when I told her what all she did when she got home and I was watching her in my astral body pretty cool but kinda creepy too lol)

And finally she wondered where I was and went into are room and that's when she found me passed out/dead'ish and I zapped back Into my body and couldn't hardly move and she said my face and arms were cold

and I had fell on one of are PVC pipe foam rollers right across my back and it penchant my neck giving me a BPI so I was paralyzed 75% in my left arme and 50% in my right arm for over 8 months I kid you not it was the most depressing humbling scary thing that I e ever gone through

And I realized that where they bit me was where I was paralyzed
So I think that people can get hurt in other realms and it manifest here it's just that most people don't do anything that's truly dangerous when over their which is a good thing IMO
Old 30-09-2022, 10:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
and I had fell on one of are PVC pipe foam rollers right across my back and it penchant my neck giving me a BPI so I was paralyzed 75% in my left arme and 50% in my right arm for over 8 months I kid you not it was the most depressing humbling scary thing that I e ever gone through
And I realized that where they bit me was where I was paralyzed
So I think that people can get hurt in other realms and it manifest here it's just that most people don't do anything that's truly dangerous when over their which is a good thing IMO
And you believe your paralysis was the effect of your lucid experience? I dunno about that. And I wouldn't say that's proof to be fearful of physical harm that may come to you - for folks that are fearful or leery about "stepping out". Seems kinda misleading.