Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2006, 10:12 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
NO WONT GO K SAYS YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE LIMIT anyway will say it her 2day C.I.D. questioned my m8 about the tenants that live in her old house the 1 you described in my reading anyway the C.I.D. were from LINCOLN ring any bells for you k? xxxx

Lol, well, maybe I did misinterpret the information I was given! Quite amazing though. I will delete all messages in my inbox now, I have 83 at present. K.
Old 13-09-2006, 10:14 PM
chi chi

i av about same dnt no why they wnt will try again in a min
Old 27-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Lee

Yvette Fielding found cheating

This short film shows Yvette Fielding faking a noise then recording it to make out it's the noise of a spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlvphVWskOg

This film shows Yvette Fielding trying to manipulate an ouija board glass, and i finger slipping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGzoVkbNsH8

I still believe most haunted still has it's noises ghosts etc, and sometimes the program or ghosts may go a little dry so they cheat very slightly....maybe for the fear of the program going off air, and they all have rent to pay and mouths to feed
Old 27-10-2006, 04:46 PM
kundalini

Interesting videoes Lee. I could not make much of the first video but in the second video, Yvette's finger most definetely does slip off the glass.

Kundalini.
Old 27-10-2006, 07:45 PM
~Jay~

I've got to be brutally honest and say that Most Haunted makes me cringe. Not with fear, but with the knowledge of how fake most of it is! Oh, and Yvette Fielding's eyes on the night-vision camera look like they are about to pop out of their sockets too - yuk!
Old 27-10-2006, 08:41 PM
Phoebie

My husband used to watch Most Haunted and I used to cringe!

I have never disputed the ability of mediums and psychics but this show is an absolute farce IMO.
Old 31-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Lee

Did anyone watch most haunted live sunday night and monday night. I watched last nights program on tape this morning, only watched an hour though, but scratches were appearing on the crew/team, then the scratches turned into nasty gashes what a poltergiest were inflicting on them ,that needed paramedic attention, and stitches in the wounds. There was alot of emotions and Yvette Fielding was crying , and the team decided they had to leave the place 20 minutes before the show was due to end, because of the teams safety. On sunday night one of the riggers stuart had a fight with Carl Beatty, Yvettes husband. He charged at Carl into a table of bottles like a rugby player, and pulled him around like a rag doll until it were broken up by security. Think i'll have to get tonights most haunted taped.
Old 31-10-2006, 08:22 PM
~Jay~

Really?

I was already thinking of watching tonight's episode simply because it's Halloween and I was wondering what they'd be getting up to on there, but now I'm doubly tempted to watch!
Old 31-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Deactivated Account
hmmm i don't watch any of these so i can't comment
Old 01-11-2006, 10:28 AM
~Jay~

Well I still didn't make it past the first half an hour I'm afraid. All that knocking going on whilst they were interviewing Yvette and David Wells at the beginning - I just can't take it seriously! Doesn't help when the other half is sitting there guffawing really loudly and sarcastically every couple of minutes either!
Closed Thread