Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-07-2014, 08:58 PM
Leslie

Spirit Can and Will hurt You-Don't never Doubt it

People seem to have forgotten that spirits were once humans when some pass over they are not sure what have happen and are confuse which can lead to anger! Then you have you male violent "I think that might be the spelling, not sure" ones which was usually violent in life or was done wrong! Yes, they can I know from personal experience. They can!
Old 16-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yes they can being on physical harm. Many times this happens when they are provoked (something that should never be done). If one that has passed away but has not found their crossing to the other side or the Light they become Earth Bound, this is what I refer to as a Ghost. In this place they are more physical in nature and if confused or mentally not stable they can lash out more.

At times there are those that have passed but have unfinished business in the living World to complete or feel they have to complete and in this space too they can be more assertive. Do they mean harm not really more they are looking for that one that can sense them. That is where Mediums like me come into the mix. We can not only communicate but we too can cross them over.

I have been scratched, chocked, (not on purpose), pushed downstairs, pinned to a wall ext. Have I ever been hurt to the point I needed attentions no, but I do feel that if one provokes this can happen.

Many time when I am called in to work with a home or building there has been some provoking done. Remember always the dead need as much respects and understandings as the living as we will all find that place one day as well.

Lynn
Old 12-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Jin604

One entity scratched on the neck for a week straight, twisted my dreams and pushed me around in my sleep so I'd stay awake. This is just one example. YES they can harm you. Do not listen to those that say they don't because they just haven't met that situation yet and completely disregard the experiences of others.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:08 PM
candelight

yes, they can harm you as much as Kim Kardashian's hurts one' s eyes.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
I believe that spirits mess with your mind. They have a contact with your mind.

Remember, the pain is felt in the mind. Some people can't feel pain at all because their mind isn't programmed as other people's. Or some people can feel pain when there is no leg (phantom leg syndrome).

Spirits are related to the realm of consciousness, realm of the mind.

The things in there can be manifested. You can make yourself feel things as though they were physical.

You yourself could create bad situations for yourself within your own mind and feel bad or harmed as a result.

So, yes, they can. But it's not physical. It's the battle of the mind. and what you believe also plays a role. So perhaps the fact that you don't believe is helping you. Or maybe you just by chance never ran into "bad" waves of consciousness.

It's a matter of faith too. So some people have enough faith (to believe them to disappear, so they go away because people believe that they will)

Some people believe that Jesus can help them and make bad ones go away. and that happens also.

It's a mind related thing and related to beliefs and faith and intent and your subconscious.

Well said.
Old 14-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Guide
They can not harm you physically, but they can harm you mentally and spiritually. The negative energies are all around us and if you let them manipulate you then they will. They can make you do irrational things such as harm yourself physically. Anything from bring afraid of the dark to suicide are physical reactions to being haunted by negative spirits. You may not see them but you sure as heck can feel them. You can block negative energy with techniques such as prayer, sage, epson salt, etc. The idea is to give yourself to higher positive energies while pushing away the negative. If all you have is positivity then being haunted is impossible.
Old 19-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Jin604

I think the better question is under what situation can they or would they harm you. Their capabilities( depending on the entity of course) are pretty clear if you go and try to find out what they are. If you really wanted to get hurt ya they could do that for you. It's just spirits don't normally go around hurting people just for fun. There's usually an underlying motive.
Old 19-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Administrator
Hello

Most times they are looking for understandings. They reach out and touch you and leave a mark. To wonder at times not knowing your dead or knowing that there is information that is needed for justice is very unsettling. At times they just want to be found if possible their remains found or their story told.

It is more rare (unless you go around provoking them ) that they simply lash out.

I once had finger marks on my neck, the odd thing is that they showed as if they had been "self inflicted" they went in that direction yet my hands never touched my throat. I was gasping for air, on a minor level. When I asked on whom was with me I came to find that the person had been suffocated in their car. it was ruled suicide but it was truly not. They had come too and put their hands to their throat gasping for air. Thus the marks I was presented with . That was this spirits way of showing me their death event. Not the nicest of situations in a room full of people not in an event setting but it was proof for some what can happen.

There are many cases where TV investigators provoke and that is plain wrong. They are asking for the worst of energies to come to them, and in time it might well catch up with them.

Lynn
Old 20-08-2014, 02:01 AM
Ascender
I use to believe they couldn't,but if the spirit is powerful enough,it certainly can. They can possess people,scratch them,some even claim to of been pushed. Now,I certainly don't believe all accounts that read or hear on TV (especially on TV),but I believe some people may have been attacked by spirits.
Old 20-08-2014, 04:28 AM
Flear

is a ghost aware ?, much better question.

a ghost has to be attached to the physical to have any affect on it.
a ghost also has to be unaware it's dead

once you remove the physical, you have the spiritual, although on the physical plane, it's not really the spiritual, it's the mind of the departed not yet rejoined with it's higher self that's stuck between, disconnected, and not aware of it's current state, ... a rather troubling state to be in.

but it's this non-physical it exists, ... you exist in it as well, your just also trapped in the very physical.

anyway, ... it's energy, energy with drive, with motivation, and as spirit(sorta) the only energy there is is emotional energy, drive, motivation, purpose, without the energy it's really stuck in limbo, a ghost of a ghost, ... but give it some energy, enough energy it can pull itself together (still not physical) but now it's got enough energy/drive/motivation/purpose to interact with the physical.

... and like attracts like, ... it's like drama (i tend to use that a lot "drama"), we are drawn towards thoughts and feelings that inspire us to feel a purpose

you ever notice you keep meeting the same kinds of people in your life ?, the same kinds of people draw out your emotional best & worst, ... while those that you just don't match, well, you just don't match, those that inspire you to feelings of inspiration & motivation, those that inspire you to feelings of defiance & anger, ...

so a ghost needs energy, and that's going to be from us, the people around the ghost that provide the energy the ghost resonates with, inspires it to action

but it's not aware it's dead, but it's intentions/motivations/goals/purpose are the same as they were when he/she died (and is now trapped in limbo - unware they are dead), ... it's like wanting to finish a race, it's the last 100yards, and suddenly you're struck dead so quickly you don't know it, ... you spend the rest of (till you realize and move on) intent and focused on finishing that last 100yards, it's your everything, and all you need is the energy to remind you, to bring your awareness up (similar energy remember) so that you can resume finishing that last 100yards

---

anyway, ... back to the ghost that can or cannot hurt you.

2 things, ... one it's in your head, you are manifesting the energy in your beliefs that you are being attacked by a ghost
or there is a ghost intent on 'something' and you are caught in the middle.

now is the ghost attacking you ?
is the ghost defending
is the ghost justifying
is the ghost angry & lashing out
is the ghost ... (pick the energy that it's going through and is now strong enough the ghost can manifest at least partly to interact with the world around it)

if there is enough energy (angry & lashing out) to manifest the ghost, and the object of it's attention is close (again whatever it was wanting to lash out against) is near, that person is going to get caught in the middle.

---

most ghosts are never ghosts, you die, your higher self guides you, you move on.

it's those rare few that the higher self is entertained by being in that transition, ... till it gets bored and reclaims itself

no one, no ghost can remain a ghost forever, the physical has a sense of time, even if your not aware you are dead, and your not totally aware of the world around you, time is physical, it interacts with you, till things just are different enough to cause you to requestion what is going on in your life (wait, your dead - ... so now you're aware you have passed on and you can let go)

there really are not many ghosts, ... leaving option 1 far more likely, belief that there is a malicious ghost, it is interacting with you and you are being physically attacked.

option one is always more likely, ... but not always, so some attacks are genuine.