Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Premonitions

I am looking for similar people with whom to connect, people who have experienced and regularly experience dreams that come true in one way or another, either metaphorically or literally.

I still remember the first dream I ever had that I can remember coming true. I was eight years old and it was about a significant event that, at the time, I couldn't imagine ever happening in real life. Sure enough, two months later, it happened. It's possible I had psychic dreams, before, but this was the first one to stand out enough for me to notice. Since this time, I have had several dreams come true, too many to count, from small things like watching a television show in its entirety before it even airs, to family deaths, natural disasters, or dreaming about a person I haven't seen in a while the night before I run into them randomly in public. I have even experienced shared dreams with close family members and friends, usually about significant events, either in the public or exclusive to our family (example: my cousin and I once had a shared dream about a tornado interrupting our grandmother's birthday and a baby being born. Two weeks later, at my grandmother's birthday, one of our aunts announced she was pregnant and then we all had to take cover in the basement when tornado sirens started going off). So, you know, stuff like that.

I have noticed, lately, my premonitions are highly insignificant. I think it's because I'm not in touch with anything, right now. I'm not meditating the way I should, I'm not spiritually open the way I should be, and I don't put any effort in trying to remember my dreams when I awake or be present within the dream.

I am hoping to find other people who have experienced this so we can all be supportive of each other and help each other develop our abilities and discuss our dreams and the possibility of what they might mean....

Many blessings!
Old 31-08-2016, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator
I have only had one or two clear premonition dreams but they were actually about other people not myself. The rest have been more symbolic premonitions where certain symbols predict something that will happen. Like tornadoes and storms indicated fights and emotionally charged situations. I have dreamed of bombs going off before life changing events. So mine are not quite as straight forward but I do think we all get forewarned in our dreams of events they want us to pay attention to. Yours seem highly realistic so there is very well a reason for that. I suggest asking your higher self what that is. Before you go to bed ask why you have premonition dreams or ask anything you like. Then keep a journal by your bed to get in the habit of writing them down as you wake up or they do tend to slip away pretty quick. Also try to not jump up right away and sit for a bit. We are most receptive to information coming through right as we are waking up. Sometimes lost dreams will flood back in. Sometimes I have to ask what did I just dream. In any event, the psychic dreams may be a precursor to you becoming more psychic in your waking life so pay attention to what pops in your head during the day. Those random thoughts might not be so random after all. Take care.