Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Pathfinder

What does it say...

This evening i got these symbols in my head again.
I'm trying to write them down, but it's not that easy.
I gave it a try, but i am wondering what it is and/or what it says...

Does anyone have an idea? (mind you, it's not perfect writing and may even be garbled)

Old 20-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Master
I looked briefly for examples, and it looks almost like sanskrit or aramaic. but still a bit different. It favors the aramaic more than sanskrit. It looks Arabic.
Old 20-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Guide

The Arabic language was brought into different countries and was changed there again into dozens of variations over time. On other parts of the world are writings that look also similar. You could check out for example Persian, Sorabe, Egyptian etc

Do you feel by chance an inclination for ancient languages?
Old 20-07-2012, 07:36 PM
silent whisper

http://www.crossroad.to/Books/symbols1.html

The scarab may be of interest to you...in this link...:)

http://www.namastecafe.com/evolution/spiritawaken.htm

30. Portents, visions, "illusions", numbers, and symbols: Seeing things that have spiritual importance for you. Noticing how numbers appear synchronistically in your awareness. Everything has a message if you take the time to look. I enjoy the experience of "getting the messages." What fun!
Old 20-07-2012, 08:29 PM
earthatic

It looks like it could be Arabic. I can only recognize a couple symbols..It might be gibberish. Perhaps you didn't write it down properly.
Old 20-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Nebulous

Lots of people use symbols like this, or send/receive messages in this form. Generally speaking it is tailored just for you from whomever or whatever sent it. As an amateur linguist of sorts, all I can say is that symbols like this are just like any other form of communication...visual representations of thought and intent, structured to convey it properly. Try to gaze upon the symbols, open your mind a little bit - and you may find that it's as if you can read them like a sentence. These types of symbols can even convey a thousand words, images, and even Spells, all in a single line - thus is the nature of the spirit.

I work with symbols like this all the time. When people ask me what the symbol is it's always very difficult for me to explain - the meaning is very innate and individualized in most cases, and what you're looking for is more of an energy signature etched into them....the thoughts and intents BEHIND them. You may be surprised to find how many symbols drawn by those with the gift of seeing them resemble one another. Yours for example look exactly like symbols I have seen before many times in my work, down to the last dot.

I often see what I call "marks" on objects, people, or whatnot. It is a statement, etched into raw form. The most recent example was when I was reading a friend and saw a mark which essentially said, "until the time is right, this precious soul shall be held fast". Regardless of the actual words (which in the end don't mean quite as much - you could open up a thesaurus and find countless words for the same thing, after all), the intent becomes clear upon reading these symbols. Using the method I just mentioned, I saw who wrote it, what they were trying to convey, and the effect this symbol had on the person in question.

Symbols - or "marks" like I dub 'em - are used for as vastly varied purposes as you might imagine...language and its uses and dialects, after all, are infinitely diverse.

It's just something you apparently have a gift for seeing. Not everyone does. Consider yourself fortunate! When you expand upon it you may find it extremely useful!

As for the meaning of this particular line - I will say it looks like it is declarative, commanding/strong, and appears to be a little bit jumbled as though some symbols are missing or were difficult for you to write perhaps...looks like the beginning of a message that gets cut off. There's a self-identifier/nominative from the sender, in a flat, strong tone - and then it goes forward to say something but gets cut off abruptly. An Older Spirit was trying to tell you something. It appears perhaps masculine to me, or dark/deep feminine, and also seems like a direct reply to something you've said or done or reached out for - like there are things it refers to in a tone that makes it sound like an answer. It's difficult to infer what you wanted to know or what you were reaching out about from this, also, so I don't know.

Best way I know to put it is...looking at this, it's sort of like trying to guess what someone asked or what's being said by reading the statement: "Verily I, [identifying mark/name], say...Because the [gibberish] in the [gibberish] has to go and". I hope that makes sense? Hypothetical statement, mind you, that's not how I'd translate it exactly. PM me if you'd like.

Sometime when you get the time, sit down with your notebook (try to make sure it's the same one, perhaps even the same page if you can) and mentally reach out in meditation. Just make it clear in some way that you're here and you wish to listen. Next time you start to receive the symbols, try to hold your concentration on it - if it speeds by too quickly (many spirits do that, they don't really have much patience lol), just mentally direct the thought outward or perhaps say out loud, "Slow down please". Write the rest down until you feel like it has become silent. And then, as I mentioned, look at what has been written - open your mind a little bit, relax your thoughts, don't stress too much about whether it's right...and just read. If you need help feel free to post it again. I might be able to read it better as a complete message.
Old 21-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulous
As for the meaning of this particular line - I will say it looks like it is declarative, commanding/strong, and appears to be a little bit jumbled as though some symbols are missing or were difficult for you to write perhaps...looks like the beginning of a message that gets cut off. There's a self-identifier/nominative from the sender, in a flat, strong tone - and then it goes forward to say something but gets cut off abruptly. An Older Spirit was trying to tell you something. It appears perhaps masculine to me, or dark/deep feminine, and also seems like a direct reply to something you've said or done or reached out for - like there are things it refers to in a tone that makes it sound like an answer. It's difficult to infer what you wanted to know or what you were reaching out about from this, also, so I don't know.

As soon as i got it in my head, i wrote down what i could. There are indeed symbols missing, these are just (a couple of) the first ones. I know that if i try to focus on them, they fade away, so i stopped after the last one. The only feel i get from it, is that it's indeed a sentence and yes, likely an answer to a question.
I'll try to "gaze" into it at a time when i feel calm and clear-minded.

As for the other replies, i know it's not arabic, i had already checked that when i was a kid. I looked into it yesterday and the closest thing was the sanskrit (aramaeic?). Even that's not it. The hindu writing FEELS to be the closest thing.

Ancient languages have always kind of sparked my interest and now that i think about it, it's almost like they are songs to me. Only i have no clue what the lyrics are.
Old 21-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tezorian
Ancient languages have always kind of sparked my interest and now that i think about it, it's almost like they are songs to me. Only i have no clue what the lyrics are.

Hiya Tez

When I read your thread yesterday, I saw music...but thought I'd keep quiet as it wasn't a very 'technical' answer.

It could well be the music of the universe reminding you to dance!

Old 21-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Nebulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tezorian
As soon as i got it in my head, i wrote down what i could. There are indeed symbols missing, these are just (a couple of) the first ones. I know that if i try to focus on them, they fade away, so i stopped after the last one. The only feel i get from it, is that it's indeed a sentence and yes, likely an answer to a question.
I'll try to "gaze" into it at a time when i feel calm and clear-minded.

As for the other replies, i know it's not arabic, i had already checked that when i was a kid. I looked into it yesterday and the closest thing was the sanskrit (aramaeic?). Even that's not it. The hindu writing FEELS to be the closest thing.

You're interested in ancient languages for a reason. This comes from a language - with many dialects, mind you - that is far older than any that remain known in our time, and has left only its linguistic ancestors to infer anything from. The further back you go, the closer it is to this linguistic singular ancestry. I call it Old Tongue. There are very few remaining who can speak or understand it. Like I said - consider yourself very fortunate. Most people will never comprehend it.

And yes....this language is expressed much like a song. I've heard it spoken, and can fluently speak it myself. It is truly profound.
Old 23-07-2012, 05:12 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulous
And yes....this language is expressed much like a song. I've heard it spoken, and can fluently speak it myself. It is truly profound.

Can you speak it fluently with your own voice or just "in your head". I heard one word yesterday and i thought it was easy to pronounce. But it's like 2 voices in one. Aaach and AAAAhM (like Ohm) in one word. Wouldn't know how else to describe it.