Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-03-2011, 05:27 AM
nightowl

hey your fine Sangress, it's not off topic we're talking about tree energy its all good
Old 20-03-2011, 05:30 AM
Master
Sangress, you are really on to something - your theory makes a lot of sense. If as humans we can absorb others energy why not trees and plants?

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 20-03-2011, 05:39 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Sangress, you are really on to something - your theory makes a lot of sense. If as humans we can absorb others energy why not trees and plants?

Yeh, I'm beginning to think they are specialized at it though.

I mean, with the amount of time I've spent just pulling threads of energy out of them and analyzing and...well...consuming it...I've noticed that there isn't too much in their actual energy.

Once you get past all the external influences it feels (as best as I can put it) as light as a strand of web and clear like water and most of their vibe travels up their trunk from the earth...so they really do have very smooth energy, nothing like the rapid fluctuations of animals or the elements...etc

Now that I think about it, they are basically conduits of the earth, places where energy connects the outside to beneath the ground.

If you think of the earth as one huge energy system (which I always have) they would be the filters that clean the energy before it goes into the chakras (inside the earth.)

Does that make sense? Been a while since I bothered to ponder all this.
Old 20-03-2011, 05:50 AM
nightowl

Conduits, yeah for sure. Have you every seen lightening strike a tree and not damage it, but it just carries the energy right down and across the ground? Well unfortunately one of my dogs was the receiver of that energy, knocked him out cold!
Old 20-03-2011, 05:56 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Conduits, yeah for sure. Have you every seen lightening strike a tree and not damage it, but it just carries the energy right down and across the ground? Well unfortunately one of my dogs was the receiver of that energy, knocked him out cold!

Yeh, I've seen that a few times. Bet the tree got a real rush out of it.

Your dog must have some great static electricity in his fur. He did wake up didn't he?

I've seen some guy get struck by lightning (he was absolutely drunk at the time) and all he did was get a hole burnt in his shoe and puke (which was bound to happen anyway.)

Lucky *******.
Old 20-03-2011, 06:01 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Yeh, I've seen that a few times. Bet the tree got a real rush out of it.

Your dog must have some great static electricity in his fur. He did wake up didn't he?

I've seen some guy get struck by lightning (he was absolutely drunk at the time) and all he did was get a hole burnt in his shoe and puke (which was bound to happen anyway.)

Lucky *******.

Yeah, he got up and decided standing out in the storm wasn't the smartest thing to do, and he ran off to hide under the shed.
Old 20-03-2011, 06:28 AM
Ciqala

well there is petrified wood! It is used to be in tune with the nature spirits, and to help someone figure out their past lives, and get over hurdles with their ancestry, contacting their ancestors, which is a great tool for adopted people, or anyone else interested in knowing more about family history.

I can't remember the type of tree, i keep thinking willow, but many different kinds of branches are used to find water underground. Only certain people are able to harness the trees energies to help find water. I remember people would come to our farm years ago trying to find places for wells, and they simply looked at me when i was little, and said i had the naturally ability. I tried it, and since then i've been able to find water with those tree branches, when no one else around can.
Not sure about divination tools though, but it seems it almost works the same way.

As far as trees, i use many parts for cleansing and medicines, well back in the day, the trees would tell me stories, and i could talk to them easily. They told me stories of how man and animals used to walk together, and many more sacred stories native storytellers tell today and have always told. Over the years after moving into town my ability sort of went away, but i can still connect to the tree spirits. The trees raised me, nature raised me, and taught me many lessons (i was an adventurous kid trying to pick on eagles nests and stuff) but they taught me how to respect nature, and taught me how to survive in the woods. Some of the big wise ones, were the best teachers i've ever had. They can do many things, they can teach you almost everything, they can give you strength, energy, heal you, the list is never ending.

But there are some grumpy trees out there that don't want to be touched!!!! I haven't come across many, but i do check beforehand and most just say no if they don't want you near or to take something. But My friend told me this hilarious story, (she's celtic and believes in tree spirits) of how one day, she was caught up in her woe is me drama, was really having a problem, so she went to confide in this tree, and it told her to shut up. It then started to make fun of humans, telling her all these stories of stupid things it saw humans do, that all people ever think about is themselves and they don't see the bigger picture, and told her to stop being selfish. In the end the tree ended up making her laugh with all these accounts of what other people have done and what it had seen.
Old 20-03-2011, 06:56 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
...I am curious if anyone uses tree energy, you know kind of like the way people use crystals...

Trees themselves have a more lively energy than most would anticipate. They are similar in tone to the enrgies of Mother Earth, but with that masculine, stoic vitality of God energy.

My japa mala is made of teak. It was brought by my dad from India. It has a friendly and familiar energy to it. I feel like it "knows" me better than most of my other gems.

When I was younger, I as drawn to wooden pendants. I would make a lot of jewelry and be very picky about the nature of my pieces. I hated using glue and synthetics.
Old 20-03-2011, 07:27 AM
Ivy

no, I dont use wood energy like someone would use crystals. But my house is full of plants...and in terms of energy, I notice when Im in a place without plants...for me, the energy is lacking. So, although its not something I think about and plan with concious intent...I feel the plants I have around me are beneficial energetically in some way.

There is a healing energy I feel around planting trees and certain plants...its a deep moment, and I call up the feel of a loved one as I plant...so I have trees that Ive plasnted for individuals.

But I find the energy of trees is also very healing for me...I do hug them or sit with them...or go for a walk in the woods, and I feel that they comfort, help carry the load and I am able to open fully with the healing of walking amongst trees.
Old 20-03-2011, 08:03 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
well there is petrified wood! It is used to be in tune with the nature spirits, and to help someone figure out their past lives, and get over hurdles with their ancestry, contacting their ancestors, which is a great tool for adopted people, or anyone else interested in knowing more about family history.

This is interesting I have never heard of this before...hhmmmm...must research. Thanks Ciqala