Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-07-2017, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Love_2_You
haha love and music go hand and hand (:

I agree. Here's to the rest of us loners: https://youtu.be/RkI-B2JWSZI

Quote:
and what was that ocean breeze?

After an honest observation i concluded that: i'm just too hot to handle. Women can't handle this much hotness.

I'm kidding of course. Well there are many factors that play into it. The way i present myself being a huge one. I can come off as very reserved and disinterested even when i'm really interested. I can come off as rude at times even when i don't really mean to. I also don't blend with people well. It shows at any social event.

Most women my age want a guy who has a good job, a car, kind to others, willing to get married and have kids. I don't fit into many of that and don't care to have those things. So many times a woman will appear interested and attracted to me only to move on.

I often think to myself whether its better to remain single at this point of my life. I have dreams and passions to fulfill and a relationship may be a distraction for me.