Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 25-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi

My name is Michael and I'm really glad I found this place. I have a lot of questions and looking for some good help. I don't know where to start. This is not my first time experiencing an awakening process. However, the first I was unaware of what was going on and the person who I had guiding me was not helpful and so was frightened and confused about what was going on with me... That being said, until about 7 weeks ago I had completely shut myself off. I started meditating and I started to let myself into this again. I've been on my own except for a very good friend that lives very far away from me.

But now something doesn't seem right... I feel like there's this wall or some kind of static around me (almost like TV static) or a blanket? (I'm not really sure how to describe it) and I feel blocked, like I can't be open to my ability.

Honestly, I just feel lost, and alone. I feel weird talking to my wife about it sometimes because even though she is a very accepting and open minded person, she'll give me this look sometimes when I'm talking like I'm talking nonsense.

Anyway, thank you to all who take the time to read this
I am really looking forward to meeting some of the wonderful people on here
Old 25-11-2015, 08:12 PM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Michael

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 25-11-2015, 08:16 PM
Ascender

hi :-)
it would be amazing to experience those things
just imagine I think all the change that will come over the years
be a witnesses of your own dreams and realities, love it most of all
write the book of life a nice as you can , it is no less your life :-)
Old 25-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Michael and welcome to the forum !

Here you will find lots of people with similar experiences, most of us have been where you are right now, you are not alone.

Enjoy your visits !

oh and regarding the feeling of your abilities being blocked, perhaps just say something like " I am open to receiving, please clear the static away so I can clearly hear, see, feel and understand what I am needing at this moment in time " and see what happens . I also surround myself with the white light of protection, just in case .... not wanting to invite messages from just anyone.

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-11-2015, 12:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Adrienne. I did try saying that and immediately my whole body shivered with goose bumps. I kept repeating that and i get the same feeling. Is that good? It does feel good. I haven't done very well with listening to my intuition so that's why I'm asking
Old 26-11-2015, 12:59 AM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome and yes, I would say that is a good feeling.

Now you just need to find some quiet time, to just listen .... and see what happens. It may not come to you as words, it might just be feelings, intuition about something. And sometimes this just happens, out of the blue ! so keep your ears open, and your eyes too

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-11-2015, 02:27 AM
Newbie ;)

I feel like a... Kind of like a string on an instrument.... That sounds weird
Old 29-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Seeker
Welcome to the forums, I can totally relate. Often times it seems like us "spiritual" people are from another world. But the more you grow with it the more you will be drawn to people and places that fit perfectly with your new experiences. Maybe even your wife will begin to see the new joy emerging from you and will want to explore it herself. But I have just come out of a staticy place myself and have begun a new meditation practice as well as a few other things. If you want to keep in touch feel free to message me, maybe we can explore a new growth together. See you around.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you! I'm going to add you to my list