Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 02:13 PM
muddy1

Angel Rachael?

Does anyone have info. on my Angel Rachael?
Please I met her about 10 years ago and again last week. She told me very clearly that her name is Rachael. This have been confired to me many times now.
But I just can't find any info. on her? I really need to. Could anyone who has any info. please Help me.
Thank You so Much, Mary
Old 12-02-2006, 09:31 PM
silver swan

I am trying to find information for you. Have you tried asking for this to be revealed to you in a dream ? Have a piece of paper and a pen next to your bed as sometimes this information vanishes from the mind so quickly when you wake up. Alternatively you should try meditating and asking for your angel to identify herself. But what is most important is that you can feel her presence and the strength she is giving to you. Good luck
Old 13-02-2006, 02:03 AM
muddy1

My Angel Rachael

Thank You, but I already know that Rachael is my Angel, about 10 years ago, she came an visited me after I came home from the hosiptal, after a 2 month stay. I meditated the other night and met Angels ArchAngel Micheal, I found lots of info. on Micheal. But I can't find any info. on Rachael, I tried ever where I can think of. But nothing, I so want to know more about her. Also I had this name confirmed to me in many ways, I asked and was told again Rachael is her name, also many signs.
But if anyone comes up with more info. on Racheal. Please let me know.
Thank You, Mary
Old 12-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Gandalf

Muddy 1

Hello spellings and interpretations are a bit ????
but Angel Rachael (Reuiel) Is the helping angel.
Communication,publicity, recovery, disappointment that may be overcome, secret enemies. A fortunate person. hope this is of help--feel they are connected!
Old 12-03-2006, 08:16 PM
silver swan

Hi Gandalf. Welcome to the forum.
Old 13-03-2006, 05:24 PM
muddy1

Thank you so much, that awesome, where do I find this info. Please.
Mary
Old 13-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Gandalf

haha have an Angel pack of cards I use for readings. Reuiel just seemed to fit when I read your posting. I do not ignore these feelings!!
Gandalf
Old 16-03-2006, 04:42 PM
silver swan

Hi. There is a great book called an angel treasury by jackie newcombe that lists the angels in alphabetical order and gives a description of each. I am sure angel Reuiel is listed in there.
x
Old 18-03-2006, 12:00 PM
muddy1

Thank You so much, you,ve been a big help.
Mary
Old 26-03-2006, 01:52 PM
muddy1

Thanks You, I just ordered angel treasury by jackie newcombe. I've been looking for it in book stores but had no luck. I so want to learn all I can about my angels and all angels. There so awesome! Also I want to find the largest best angel card deck. Any suggestions?
I fell that I'm on my spirital journey.
Thank You, Mary
P.S.
I've had an aw inspiring meeting with Mother Mary that when I have the peace and time to share this meeting with all interested, I will.
Closed Thread