Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 16-12-2014, 12:46 AM
Knower
I don't understand your argument - I stated that the book was marketed from day one of publication as fiction. Before it was published and just something sold by her on a small scale is not 'from day one of publication'.

You really do think in black and white - the term 'largely' obviously does not mean the entire group. I stand by my statement that the relatively small number of remaining aborigines have a hard time integrating into modern Australia.

So, you 'first found out her book was a lie from a former Harper Collins staffer'. Since it was published as fiction, what else would they say? Obviously, everyone in the business had to believe it was fiction.

So tell me one idea that is spiritually empowering that has not been attacked and denounced by 'The Powers That Be'. You said 'people and ideas', which is not the same as spiritual. Even the New Age 'hippy' movement was attacked and ridiculed by the mainstream media to the point where it died out. Not until the Internet Age did it see a revival because it couldn't be censored and that's why we see a huge increase in spirituality that doesn't require the government controlled Church.

To make a statement about a group of people does not make it 'racial'. That's just stupid because that belief would prevent many truths being allowed to be said. Political correctness taken to ridiculous extreme.

There are no aborigines left who follow the same lifestyle as their ancestors before the white man came and stole their land and enslaved and abused them (am I racist for saying that?). How can there be any true aborigines left when we forcibly took all the children from their parents and made them go to white schools so that they would forget their heritage? we disconnected them from spirit and the living desert.

Morgan never claimed to be an aborigine other than in spirit. I'm going to add here as an 'edit' that I actually have a close friend who met Marlow Morgan and saw the state of her feet after she removed the 1cm of hard skin from her walkabout in order to fit back into her shoes.
Old 16-12-2014, 12:59 AM
Master
I understand what you're saying, 5thDimension, and I want to read that book and find out what happened. I think sometimes people overreact because they didn't carefully read what was said and take it in the spirit that it was meant.

I'm going to try and find a good used copy online.

Old 12-06-2016, 12:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Edward Bulwer Lytton:
Zanoni
A Strange Story
Vril: The Power of the Coming Race

Marie Corelli:
A Romance of Two Worlds
She has written others with good reviews also

Phylos the Tibetan:
Dweller on Two Planets

Will Graver: