Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-03-2012, 03:15 AM
babycakes

hi earthatic,
i just wanted to say thanks. you ,must have gone through quite a battle within yourself to have learnt all that information.
its great that your shared it here for people who are still learning.
its a shame you havent found a way of sure protection against these beings.
i also call on jesus, and have had an experience where a being began running and bounding about my walls screeching that jesus was 'here'. i have also seen an angel envelope a dark being in white light, which was beautiful and slightly frightening to see.
youve answered alot of my own questions with this post, so thankyou.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Master
I am glad this got bumped up, hopefully this will answer some questions for all these random people who think they know everything about spirits, and that negative energies do not exist. Psychic vampirism is one of the main reasons Negs do exist, so hopefully some people (not mentioning any names) will actually read something before blabbering about something they clearly don't know anything about.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Master

Astral Explorer we are only trying to help. I realise that I have made things worse. I do not mean to. Everyone has different opinions and ideas what they think is right or wrong. I could be wrong. I do not think anyone knows everything. I do not think it is possible. We are probably only scratching the surface as to what really happens. I will not talk about it anymore. I hope you will overcome your problem. Good luck.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:16 PM
CuriousSnowflake

The astral realm is the world of imagination; as you believe, so it becomes. This does not mean it is illusory, it merely means that the line between what we create and what exists and is drawn to us doesn't exist there. Therefore anyone who delves into astral stuff with an unconditioned mind often finds their worst imaginings becoming real there, as well as their fondest dreams of being mighty warriors taking part in some eternal battle between good and evil. Thus the dramadramadrama that surrounds AP and the spirit realms. So my advice as someone who's been doing this spiritual thing for 2 decades is this: take it all with a grain of salt. You'll feel a lot saner for it.

CS
Old 03-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Natalllie

Very interesting read indeed!
Old 04-03-2012, 05:39 AM
Master
The astral is much more than a world of imagination. It is a home for spirits of all kinds. It is true your thoughts can very easily manifest in the astral, I make no debate about that. But thoughtless creations are far from the only things that exist in the vast planes. The astral is a place of shapeless, I agree take everything as a grain of salt. That is because in the astral you cannot trust anything at face value. Entities both good and bad possess the ability to take any shape they wish.

Thankfully I know I did not create the Neg that I deal with. Whether it is a Psychic Vampire or not I cannot say for sure, but it definitely is not my creation. Before I started having these experiences the thought of Negs never crossed my mind, not until the experiences started. Unfortunately my imagination cannot make my bed shake while I am wide awake, at all hours of the day. If I could do it I would be very happy that I was telekinetic and I would quickly change professions.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:20 AM
b3yond33

I feel the same Astral Explorer. I know for sure that I didn't create them. I do have the same or similar experiences when it comes to the bed shaking. I constantly feel them walking/moving on my bed or whatever I sit or lay on and on me. It's unbelievable but I guess I have to believe it because I'm experiencing it. If I knew this was possible, I most likely would have never did astral travel. It is like I said in another post, I did it to escape this reality and all of the problems I had/have in it. Unfortunately, what it did was create more problems. The question isn't whether it is real or not, the question is how does one permanently rid themselves of these negative entity attachments?
Old 04-03-2012, 10:20 PM
Master
b3yond if you have not read the book Psychic Self Defense by Robert Bruce I suggest you do so. It is the most practical and realistic book I have come across when it comes to dealing with Negs of all types. It offers a wide variety of countermeasures that almost all of them will work on mostly any Neg. Some will work better on the specific Neg you are dealing depending on how advanced the Neg is, and how strong you are.

I don't know if using these countermeasures will ever get rid of a Neg "forever" but it at least offers options which you can use to give yourself a break and a night free of Neg interference. There are some very simple things included in it that I have found completely stop a Neg attack, at least in my case that is how it seems. If I am being attacked during pre-sleep I will simply get up and put some very strong smelling mint lotion on my feet and the attacks typically cease from that point on. On one occasion it started interfering with the one area I did not put the lotion on, which happened to be my rear end. So I quickly got up applied some mint lotion there and then the attack completely stopped.

But the book offers at least 10-15 different countermeasures you can take to deal with these types of issues. It is well worth the 15-20 bucks the book costs and the couple hours of reading it will require to finish it. The idea is if you make it extremely difficult for the Neg to attack you when it wishes, the Neg will eventually just move on to a much easier victim. The book also goes into details why Negs pick us, how they form attachments, and all the different types of Neg cases. It is a must read in my opinion.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:35 PM
b3yond33

Thanks for the info Astral Explorer. By the way, I found a Robert Bruce video on YouTube and he talks about psychic attacks and self defense. I haven't got to watch/listen to it yet but here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEPN19lODV8
Old 05-03-2012, 06:37 AM
Aquarian

I listened to the whole 2 hours.

I'd give him a 5/10. He's got some unrefined knowledge, which is more than most.

He claims that taking a shower will stop any attacks. Been there, tried that, didn't work. It can very good for cleaning your aura though so it's worth a try.

His concept of permission is close to what I call allowing. Everything that happens, we (subconsciously) allow it. This is nothing to do with the Abraham Hicks concept.
Controlling what we allow is easier said than done.

And he's got some understanding that intent is important.

A bugbear of mine is people in positions of authority talking about things they don't understand. If he was a bit more humble about what he doesn't know for sure I'd give a 6 or a 7.

It's awesome that mint lotion works for you, Astral Explorer. Is it peppermint? Or would spearmint or tea tree oil work?