Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Experiencer

Is the Afterlife for everyone ?

I hope this question isn't too silly. But I always have a feeling that I won't get to go to the afterlife/heaven. I have a strange feeling that perhaps people are taking it for granted that everyone lives after physical death ? Am I being too pessimistic to think this way ?

I ask this because people have told me that God is a person, and I'm very scared that as a person he can hate as well as love ? I welcome PM's to explain why I feel this way, As I had a very strange experience like a Precognition September last year.

Thanks,

Indi.
Old 17-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Master
The so called after life isn't for me, because I cannot die, I was never born, the mind body that has arisen from the Source isn't who I truly am, I am the Source, not the mind body organism.
Old 17-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Administrator
Everyone will have their own opinion and experiences i can only speak for myself.the after life or spirit world is the next place we go to .we dont die because their is no death only eternal life,our earthly body stays but our spirit travels on.
as a medium i have given validation on this so many times.as for jesus being alive among us today i dont believe.

Namaste
Old 18-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Everyone will have their own opinion and experiences i can only speak for myself.the after life or spirit world is the next place we go to .we dont die because their is no death only eternal life,our earthly body stays but our spirit travels on.
as a medium i have given validation on this so many times.as for jesus being alive among us today i dont believe.

Namaste

I'm sorry to confuse you. I know you can see spirits ? May I ask how do you view God ? What is God ? Is God a person ?
Old 18-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Guide

To provide for you an alternative perspective, god is not a person, and even less so a personality capable of anger or judgement.

In my personal view, god is the essence of who we really are, as awareness and energy. If we strip this physical life experience of its primary components, being the physical vessel, the consciousness placements, and the mind, we become what is god: an individual being who experiences itself as one with all that is, simply thriving in the experience of true fulfilment. This is because duality, as pain or negative emotions, can only exist within the platform of the mind, as a creation of consciousness. The reason why this experience is possible is because the mind was designed to block our memory of who we really are, as god / source. Thus, on behalf of our amnesia, the mind is able to run the platform of duality, through which we become deceived by experiencing, allowing and identifying ourselves with and as thoughts that are in contrast to the source perspective, as the truth of who we really are.

In other words, the prime creator of existence is the essense of who we really are. They are awareness, oneness and love, existing omnipresent as the core unit of all that is in creation. No judgement or condemnation; just a molding clay of potential allowing us to choose what to experience.
Old 18-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Experiencer

I have people tell me that God is supreme energy and not a person who can hate, but then I have people tell me God is a man with hands, personality etc.
Old 18-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaJohal
I have people tell me that God is supreme energy and not a person who can hate, but then I have people tell me God is a man with hands, personality etc.
You must find the answer out for yourself, if you believe what others tell you you will never truly know, or truly experience what we call god. If anyone tells you what god is, believe me they don't know, we can never know what god is, we can only experience god but the expereince it self isn't god. Everything is god, there is nothing outside of god, so just enjoy your life and everything that makes your life because its your gift from god, from the source, but don't believe me, find out for your self.
Old 18-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You must find the answer out for yourself, if you believe what others tell you you will never truly know, or truly experience what we call god. If anyone tells you what god is, believe me they don't know, we can never know what god is, we can only experience god but the expereince it self isn't god. Everything is god, there is nothing outside of god, so just enjoy your life and everything that makes your life because its your gift from god, from the source, but don't believe me, find out for your self.

I enjoy your posts a lot, thanks. I'm scared when people say God is a person, I love when they say he is supreme energy and we are components, though tiny compared to God, components/part of God nonetheless.
Old 18-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaJohal
I enjoy your posts a lot, thanks. I'm scared when people say God is a person, I love when they say he is supreme energy and we are components, though tiny compared to God, components/part of God nonetheless.
Yes, every droplet of water that makes the ocean, is still the ocean, the ocean cannot be without all the many droplets.
Old 19-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Experiencer
God is what you define by it. I take my definition of God from the books of Jozef Rulof. He was a Dutch medium who lived from 1898 to 1952.

The first lines that Jozef Rulof received by clear audiance from the other side for the Cosmology:

'The Cosmology for this Mankind
The Allsource...
God as Mother
God as Father
God as Soul
God as Life
God as Spirit
God as a Personality
God as Harmonic Laws
God as Material Laws
God as Spiritual Laws
God as the Expanding Universe
God as Justice
God as Love
The Spark of God...'

This definition was given to him for his book "The Cosmology of Jozef Rulof".

As for the afterlife, wether it is for everyone or not:
The afterlife is for everyone. Religions are tools to help people develop their spiritual consciousness. Unfortunately earthbound people tend to change the information that is given to them by spiritual guides, etcetera. So the original message is usually misformed overtime.

If an afterlife exists, it exists for everyone. Any religion has the aim of explaining life and the universe.
When a religion started, it was usually inspired by Masters of Light. But those Masters could only give so much information as the people of those days were able to comprehend.

Today our consciousness has evolved in many ways. So it is time for a new view on religion and the afterlife.

You should not be afraid of a God of hate. I have come to understand that God is above all a Loving God.
We are all Sparks of God on our way back to reunite with Him consciously. And God will take care in every way necessary that this will happen overtime.
We don't have to do it in one life, we need many thousands of lives.

I could go on telling about this, but you can find much of it on my own website. Due to a lack of posts I cannot give that url yet.
But the knowledge is there. The books are free available in pdf format on the internet.

Take care,
Mogenblue