Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 03-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Henri77

Matrix Energetics-experiences?

http://www.matrixenergetics.com/

Anybody using this healing method? Just stumbled across it today and it seems cool, if it truly works as described.

Seems to relate the ideas of Heart Math toroidal field studies, Greg Braden's ideas and Heart centered meditation of Drunvalo.

Maybe all these things are really the same conscious "technology"
in different wrappers, including Theta healing & others...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIPOl...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td6i1JV_y1Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPlDrXNOuJo
Old 04-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Master
I went to a Matrix Energetics seminar a year and a half ago. I enjoyed it very much, partly because Richard is a highly conscious showman. However, I've found much simpler healing and creating methods that I like better and have stuck with me.

Xan

Old 04-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Henri77

Thanx, I'll have to query you about it soon. Your experience of the seminar-"technology"

it feels very similar to concepts I already practice-understand-believe.
Ones that feel consistent with my connection to the universe at this point.
I felt I intuitively comprehended much of what he was doing-presenting in videos, interviews.

Gary Spivey is most certainly a showman, yet has astonishing psychic-healing gifts and insight.,, so that aspect I don't much regard as significant.

We all have somewhat different energetic relationships with reality, based on pastlife experiences, and our individual "makeup", psychology.
Probably why there are so many forms of yoga, meditation, healing.

Nevertherless I wanna give it a try and see how it works for me. I've communicated with a couple folks at the Matrix forum as well.

Will prob check his book this week at bookstore but have no intent of attending a seminar any time soon.

Old 13-06-2012, 11:51 AM
happydays

I think Matrix Energetics could be the most powerful technique ever discovered.

Having said that, I have had problems learning the basic 2point technique - until I watched a series of 3 seminars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylcZM...hannel&list=UL

is the first - the other 2 are easy to find.
Old 13-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Henri77

Thanx a bunch.... I'm downloading the video now, and will try to locate the others.
Haven't located, checked out the book just yet, and I may possibly buy the cd set if I decide I need it.

I don't prob need his entire methodology but am benefitting from insights gained from
his philosophy, pov and concepts.

Just following his stories - thinking,
has opened me to new insights on energy work and parallel universes-realities.(as I perceive his perspective)

Following the creator of the system (His tutorials) will prob give me insights that I might not get from a facilitator (this video) but I'll see.
Old 13-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Master
Good teaching video link, happy days. I found the two-point technique the simple cream of the Matrix Energetics crop. Thanks for the reminder.

Xan

Old 14-06-2012, 01:38 PM
happydays

Your're a clued-up, chap, Xan.

Have you heard of The Emotion Code by Bradley Nelson?

Like R Bartlett, Nelson was a chiropracter.

His work is mainly about 'trapped emotion'; and 'heart wall' - trapped emotion around the heart.

Interestingly, a post, in another forum, suggested that people experiencing difficulty with 2-point, may have this 'heart wall'.

This would make sense, as R Bartlett now suggests that the 'heart' and 'heart space' is where the 2point magic comes from.
Like to hear from anyone who knows anything about the Emotion Code.
Old 15-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Master
I explored Emotion Code a little but it didn't stick with me. Not like MIR-Method and The Healing Code have.

Xan

Old 19-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Henri77

Just got his book and it looks like a fun read.

The Physics of Miracles...

kinda heavy on science talk, but he emphasizes the heart field, rather than the mind, and it feels cool.
Old 19-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Master
Great book. Enjoy!

Xan