Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-02-2016, 09:59 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Giving my girl a belated valentines day surprise.

Being in relationship since three years, I finally proposed to her last month and now we are engaged. Our marriage too would be fixed soon. We are so happy and I wanted to make this valentine's day even more special for her. But unfortunately, she had to go to Geneva last week and we could not celebrate valentine's day this year. But she’s coming back this Sunday and I want to do something special for her. Could anyone suggest me something please.
Old 19-02-2016, 10:04 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

How about I get her chocolate boxes. She loves chocolates though.
Old 19-02-2016, 11:32 PM
Lorelyen

Sounds a nice idea. Dine out and a token present! And, ok, Valentine cards were meant for people who wouldn't disclose who they were but so what, a belated card... why not? Maybe a message "I couldn't give you this on the day but my message is always the same...(your love message to follow)!

Old 20-02-2016, 01:46 AM
Master
Write a letter to your Girlfriend, as if you are working for the Royal Mail! and in this letter you are pretending to be (Government) or whoever makes up these valentine day celebration events!

So you address this letter to all women world wide! stating that valentines day has changed to Sunday the 22nd of February! Make the letter look fancy, with fake stamp from the queen of England! and afew fake signatures from the world's political leaders . And in this letter you will be explaining to all the women world wide, that valentines day this year is being moved to 22nd of February because (Amanda) has unfortunately missed the original valentines date with her boyfriend!

And obviously after she has read this letter, enter into the living room! or whatever room she was reading the letter, with a bunch of flowers! throw on them floor! kiss her on the neck, and then whisper in her ear.....

(I am going to take you out tonight!).....just walk away from her at this point, and don't bother with her until the night! walk out of the house! switch your phone off! and make something very big of it on your date night.........
Old 20-02-2016, 05:48 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

These are really great ideas. Thanks guys.
Old 20-02-2016, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

And Mind power dude, you seem really very romantic.. Really loved your idea of totally changing the date to 22nd Feb.. Flowers have always been on my mind though. Lets see what can be done. Thanks once again guys.
Old 20-02-2016, 01:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Does she have a favorite perfume? Something to consider, perfume bottles last a very long time, plus everytime she sniffs she will think of you..

MindPower!

Last edited by Clover : 20-02-2016 at 03:56 PM.
Old 26-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Knower

Happy for your relationship!

Love to you two!