Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 10-11-2016, 03:05 AM
Master
Very creative. Love the colors.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:03 AM
Gracey

Thanks.

I use to draw for years. 99 percent of the time with no color. It was time where I could draw and not think of any pains. A meditative time to help me heal.

Like this drawing for instance:

I was in so much pain that it hurt just to think of the trauma. So, I spent a good two hours painting this and thinking of absolutely nothing. Instead of turning to drugs or turning to food or alcohol or any kind of addiction or depression. I created my way through pain. Drawing really helped me with that. Then I thought I would give painting a try. I was down right terrible with painting.

as you can see here:

so i took a lesson from a very old woman and she taught me this:

i painted a bunch on canvas after that cause the colors really caught my eye, but i never liked any of them. Then one day, my son found a rock for me and i thought to paint it. it was then i found my passion for color. painting on rocks is very creative for me. i get to use my imagination on a strange and textured canvas and mold into what i see and feel.

today i did squidwards house.

Old 13-11-2016, 07:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Thanks folks! My art teacher suggested I should paint some Christmas home rocks. What's funny is that I was thinking the same thing myself!

I hope you do, those would be so adorable!

I just love all of these different little home rocks. They are exciting. I'm a big color person too. Thanks for sharing a little about what kinds of drawings and paintings you have done over the years and how your artistic journey has evolved.
Old 14-11-2016, 03:23 PM
Gracey

HI Sister Moon!

Imagine the world as most other creature on earth, having no color to see. How strange that would be. I recently heard that humans are changing and are able to see colors that we have not been able to see before. How freaking awesome that would be!!!!
Old 14-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Master

I too love lots of happy, lively color. I'm ADD (attention deficit disorder) so boring makes me go to sleep.

I'm sorry you were in so much pain.
Old 17-11-2016, 01:12 AM
Gracey

Color is goooood! lol

Pain is diminishing a bit linen. I have been using a hot water bottle under my neck and doing some exercises with it. It hurts like crazy after wards, but I can tell a difference in my over all pain level. Hopefully, in a few months my muscles will be built up to take most if not all the pain away.
Old 17-11-2016, 01:15 AM
Gracey

so i found this rock

this is what i saw in the rock on Veterans Day, so I went with it. to me this is abstract art.

This Sunday, the cub scouts is going to a veterans home to sing to them and give them presents. I think I will donate this piece of art to them as well.

I am a veteran, so they all hold a special place in my heart.
Old 17-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Master

What a wonderful piece Gracey! Your imagination is boundless.
Old 17-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Master
Wow Gracey, what don't you paint on those rocks of yours!

You should do one with the Easter Island stone heads.

Old 17-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
HI Sister Moon!

Imagine the world as most other creature on earth, having no color to see. How strange that would be. I recently heard that humans are changing and are able to see colors that we have not been able to see before. How freaking awesome that would be!!!!

That would indeed be strange, not being able to see color. That's great to hear about our color vision evolving, how cool! :)

I'm trying to decide which of the gnome homes is my favorite, but I love all of them lol. I really like the gold, pink and blue ones, and the mushrooms are awesome. You know you've really created something special when the art you do takes people to great places inside and give them a good feeling. Those homes are really cozy. :)

I'm still learning to sketch, and I might try painting some rocks eventually since you've inspired me so much.