Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Eilam

How do you Travel while in astral form?

All of the tutorials on astral projection that I've read give you instructions up to the point of projecting. I haven't seen any that give directions on what you can do after you've projected, though.
I have seen people claiming that you can travel to distant locations or to different times while in astral form...how are these done?
I'm guessing that traveling to distant locations is just a matter of getting yourself to move gradually further and further away from your body, but how is this 'astral time travel' that I keep reading about done?
Thanks.
Old 30-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Master
Eilam--

No, I don't think that's true. This is not gradual movement, but movement activated by where you want to go. So, think about what you want to accomplish in the OBE. Do you want to visit someone else? Do you want to see Mars? Do you want to visit your guide? Just think about them and think about being there and you will. It's not about inches--it's about worlds.

Stop thinking small. I've heard others talking this way and I wish I'd said it before--Stop thinking small--anything is possible. All is possible. Just do it!

Lora
Old 01-07-2013, 02:48 AM
Niebla0007

Hello Eliam and Welcome,

Ok, try developing Creative Visualization Techniques, it may help you.

An example is found at The Basic Creative Visualization Technique - DETAILS of
http://www.power-of-visualization.co...technique.html

Have Fun
Old 01-07-2013, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilam
All of the tutorials on astral projection that I've read give you instructions up to the point of projecting. I haven't seen any that give directions on what you can do after you've projected, though.
I have seen people claiming that you can travel to distant locations or to different times while in astral form...how are these done?
I'm guessing that traveling to distant locations is just a matter of getting yourself to move gradually further and further away from your body, but how is this 'astral time travel' that I keep reading about done?
Thanks.

Travel occurs the same way we travel in the physical body. We move around but in astral form typically it will be moving by flight instead of simply walking. Of course you can always choose to walk (in some zones it's necessary to avoid unwanted attention) but generally speaking to get from one location to another you are going to have to fly. When a projection starts you begin in the RTZ (Real Time Zone) which is basically a spiritual dimension that overlaps the physical dimension. To get into the actual astral planes you will likely have to either fall through the floor or fly through the ceiling, if when you leave your body you are indoors which is what usually happens for most people. If you are outdoors just fly up into the sky and that should do the trick. Once in the planes you will want to set your feet when you feel you have traveled around enough and shortly after an environment will appear. In the beginning it's best to explore the RTZ and learn how to fly and things of that nature before exploring the actual planes though.

The truth about astral projection is that unless you have an unseen force or a spirit friend helping you find specific locations where you end up is completely random. The action of imagining or thinking about a place during a projection has been clearly explained to me in a recent projection by a new elemental friend I have made. She said that when you think of a place during a projection you are simply manifesting the environment and that you are not actually in the actual place you were thinking about. She said that an environment manifestation is no more real than an object you manifest into your hands out of nothing. You are creating that object and you are creating that environment. Since you're creating that environment it's impossible for you to be at the actual original place you thought about. While you can use a manifested object in a projection the moment you stop mentally manifesting it, it will usually disappear into nothing and that is what happens when we manifest environments in a projection. Being able to manifest an environment that remains afterwards is something spirits learn much later on, temporary manifestation is something you would metaphorically learn in normal school and permanent manifestation is something you would learn metaphorically in college. That goes for spirits, as astral projectors it's unlikely we will ever be able to create permanent manifestations. We were talking about this because I am currently working on being able to manifest objects into my hands at will. At this point sometimes I can do it and sometimes I cannot. In a projection last night I kept trying to manifest objects into my hands and my hands kept having this flashing light in them, I was close to doing it but couldn't do it for some reason. But the night before in a projection I was manifesting like crazy, I am trying to manifest a fire sword at this point perhaps that why the light was shining in my hands. The new elemental I recently met saw me trying to manifest and went into depth explaining manifestations which was truly a delight.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:30 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Travel occurs the same way we travel in the physical body. We move around but in astral form typically it will be moving by flight instead of simply walking. Of course you can always choose to walk (in some zones it's necessary to avoid unwanted attention) but generally speaking to get from one location to another you are going to have to fly. When a projection starts you begin in the RTZ (Real Time Zone) which is basically a spiritual dimension that overlaps the physical dimension. To get into the actual astral planes you will likely have to either fall through the floor or fly through the ceiling, if when you leave your body you are indoors which is what usually happens for most people. If you are outdoors just fly up into the sky and that should do the trick. Once in the planes you will want to set your feet when you feel you have traveled around enough and shortly after an environment will appear. In the beginning it's best to explore the RTZ and learn how to fly and things of that nature before exploring the actual planes though.

The truth about astral projection is that unless you have an unseen force or a spirit friend helping you find specific locations where you end up is completely random. The action of imagining or thinking about a place during a projection has been clearly explained to me in a recent projection by a new elemental friend I have made. She said that when you think of a place during a projection you are simply manifesting the environment and that you are not actually in the actual place you were thinking about. She said that an environment manifestation is no more real than an object you manifest into your hands out of nothing. You are creating that object and you are creating that environment. Since you're creating that environment it's impossible for you to be at the actual original place you thought about. While you can use a manifested object in a projection the moment you stop mentally manifesting it, it will usually disappear into nothing and that is what happens when we manifest environments in a projection. Being able to manifest an environment that remains afterwards is something spirits learn much later on, temporary manifestation is something you would metaphorically learn in normal school and permanent manifestation is something you would learn metaphorically in college. That goes for spirits, as astral projectors it's unlikely we will ever be able to create permanent manifestations. We were talking about this because I am currently working on being able to manifest objects into my hands at will. At this point sometimes I can do it and sometimes I cannot. In a projection last night I kept trying to manifest objects into my hands and my hands kept having this flashing light in them, I was close to doing it but couldn't do it for some reason. But the night before in a projection I was manifesting like crazy, I am trying to manifest a fire sword at this point perhaps that why the light was shining in my hands. The new elemental I recently met saw me trying to manifest and went into depth explaining manifestations which was truly a delight.

That's pretty cool astral, I was trying to manifest flames from my hands a few nights ago in a projection. I noticed that my palms were glowing the color of the flames but that was about it. I'd really like to know the detail of what the elemental told you about manifestation if your willing to share them with me.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:09 AM
Ascender

I continue projecting.

I mean, if the way to get your astral body "there" when your physical body is "here" is by shifting your focus to a location outside of yourself, then continue focusing on a location outside of yourself, and you'll continue moving in that direction.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Eilam--

Do you want to visit someone else? Do you want to see Mars? Do you want to visit your guide? Just think about them and think about being there and you will. It's not about inches--it's about worlds.

Stop thinking small. I've heard others talking this way and I wish I'd said it before--Stop thinking small--anything is possible. All is possible. Just do it!

Lora
That is very good advice. It is simple, basic and common sense. I will try that next time.