Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 21-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Ascender
No. I don't believe humans are being abducted by aliens. All the strange events are only recalled under hypnosis which isn't really reliable imho. It's likely a psychological thing. When some ordinary people see something they can't explain, they associate it with monsters and aliens.

Look at it this way, alien people from other worlds wouldn't be experimenting on us if they had this much technology to get themselves here. For it to happen, their society would need to be so different to ours. To get to a space travelling phase going from different galaxies, and finding enough energy and food to live on a ship, people would have to be spiritually advanced also, that goes hand in hand with reaching a different state of physics.

Experimenting on humans by aliens is cruel and barbaric, a trait that is both uncivilised, unintelligent and incapable of knowledge. This is something that evil people on earth do. So I don't think it's possible for any intelligent alien to come here just to do that.

A true intelligent alien travelling space would have to be godlike and harmonious with nature. They would already appreciate us and respect us as living beings.
Old 22-05-2015, 01:04 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
No. I don't believe humans are being abducted by aliens. All the strange events are only recalled under hypnosis which isn't really reliable imho. It's likely a psychological thing. When some ordinary people see something they can't explain, they associate it with monsters and aliens.

Look at it this way, alien people from other worlds wouldn't be experimenting on us if they had this much technology to get themselves here. For it to happen, their society would need to be so different to ours. To get to a space travelling phase going from different galaxies, and finding enough energy and food to live on a ship, people would have to be spiritually advanced also, that goes hand in hand with reaching a different state of physics.

Experimenting on humans by aliens is cruel and barbaric, a trait that is both uncivilised, unintelligent and incapable of knowledge. This is something that evil people on earth do. So I don't think it's possible for any intelligent alien to come here just to do that.

A true intelligent alien travelling space would have to be godlike and harmonious with nature. They would already appreciate us and respect us as living beings.

I don't know about the "godlike and harmonious with nature" thing because you can have technology and be horrible. You can be in a higher society and treat outsiders or smaller groups like dirt.
But that is also the fear of the unknown and anyone "outside" is bad mentality. And kind of xenophobic.

Does that mean you're wrong? No. I believe any alien that would come here would simply observe for the sake of science. (I have no idea about spirituality wise. Maybe some groups of aliens? But not all. Impossible for them all to have such similar views.)

Abductions, probably would happen rarely, if at all.
Experimentation and then putting them back is unnecessary. If they wanted to experiment they would probably have "lab grown" specimens or just our tissue/dna to work with.

Why experiment and release us into the environment? Too many things could go wrong and lead to complications and a botched experiment.

Like it's one thing to chip a subject for further study from a safe distance, but we would be able to tell if something was bothering us. Sometimes, alien dreams are actually the body fighting something "foreign" and "alien". Sometimes people have dreams or feelings like that because something new, different, foreign and "alien" is happening to them or their bodies.
I've even known some pregnant women, who didn't know they were pregnant, have dreams that aliens were around them. Because there was something "alien" in her body.
Sometimes people who have surgical implants get weird sensations and dreams.

You don't see honest to goodness scientists just grabbing someone off the street to test a new medication. People volunteer. Or they use specially bred mice. Usually they would start with mice then work towards people, since our systems are different but close enough that they could find out how different medications, products and such would react to us.
Experimentation isn't barbaric and evil if it is done within parameters.

(No, I am not for "animal testing" for makeup or any of that crud.
But I think testing in some way should be done BEFORE you release something to the public. Specifically bred mice help with treatments for cancer medicines, alzheimer's treatments, etc) And if anything, uncivilized people would just release a gas in the air and saw what happened. :/

People forget, that aliens don't need to be benevolent to travel space. Were the colonies created by people who were benevolent and made it "better" for the Natives? No.
But aliens don't have to be horror stories either.

Heck, we could all be wrong and aliens have visited and they said, "NO THANKS!" and NOPED right out of here a long time ago. Or even recently.
Maybe we're like an anthill to them. Pretty to look at, but don't put your fingers inside. Don't tap on the glass.
Old 23-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by GemDragon09
I don't know about the "godlike and harmonious with nature" thing because you can have technology and be horrible. You can be in a higher society and treat outsiders or smaller groups like dirt.
But that is also the fear of the unknown and anyone "outside" is bad mentality. And kind of xenophobic.

No I didn't mean that technology brings spiritual advance. Being technological doesn't make people more or less spiritual. What I tried saying was that in order to go beyond technology, you need to be so enlightened and spiritually advanced to progress further.

Quote:
Does that mean you're wrong? No. I believe any alien that would come here would simply observe for the sake of science. (I have no idea about spirituality wise. Maybe some groups of aliens? But not all. Impossible for them all to have such similar views.)

Why would aliens be interested in science? They might be completely different to us.

Quote:
Sometimes people have dreams or feelings like that because something new, different, foreign and "alien" is happening to them or their bodies.
I've even known some pregnant women, who didn't know they were pregnant, have dreams that aliens were around them. Because there was something "alien" in her body.
Sometimes people who have surgical implants get weird sensations and dreams.

I've heard about that too, unknown pregnancies and implants but there is no proof that it's caused by aliens from another world. Perhaps proof they were experimented on or assaulted by clandestine groups of people? maybe these "greys" are a figment of imagination? Greys look a lot like goblins, imps and boggerts of folklore. I believe some of these encounters may be interactions with supernatural creatures such as that.

Quote:
You don't see honest to goodness scientists just grabbing someone off the street to test a new medication. People volunteer. Or they use specially bred mice. Usually they would start with mice then work towards people, since our systems are different but close enough that they could find out how different medications, products and such would react to us.
Experimentation isn't barbaric and evil if it is done within parameters.

I was referring to so-called alien adbuctions. What people claim to experience with experiments by "aliens" has been considered "evil". What humans do to experiment is for a number of reasons.

Quote:
People forget, that aliens don't need to be benevolent to travel space. Were the colonies created by people who were benevolent and made it "better" for the Natives? No.
But aliens don't have to be horror stories either.

It all comes down to human nature, like I did point out. Humans have the ability to cross water but not cross outer space from galaxy to galaxy. There's too much damage caused by Hollywood about other cosmic life forms.
Old 25-05-2015, 10:52 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
No I didn't mean that technology brings spiritual advance. Being technological doesn't make people more or less spiritual. What I tried saying was that in order to go beyond technology, you need to be so enlightened and spiritually advanced to progress further.

Why would aliens be interested in science? They might be completely different to us.

I've heard about that too, unknown pregnancies and implants but there is no proof that it's caused by aliens from another world. Perhaps proof they were experimented on or assaulted by clandestine groups of people? maybe these "greys" are a figment of imagination? Greys look a lot like goblins, imps and boggerts of folklore. I believe some of these encounters may be interactions with supernatural creatures such as that.

I was referring to so-called alien adbuctions. What people claim to experience with experiments by "aliens" has been considered "evil". What humans do to experiment is for a number of reasons.

It all comes down to human nature, like I did point out. Humans have the ability to cross water but not cross outer space from galaxy to galaxy. There's too much damage caused by Hollywood about other cosmic life forms.

Has anyone considered the obvious about abductions?

Science.

What would cause a human being's natural spiritual/psychic/physical/chemical consciousness to alter?

The atmosphere by our observation.

What is seen in the atmosphere by UFO observers?

Manifested bodies.

Think about a circumstance that involves Scientists causing a conversion signal in the atmosphere to cause the uranium dust to convert via a safe mode of power plants, yet needing atmospheric changes to occur to make and cause the uranium in its natural element in our natural atmospheric condition to alter. Uranium dust does not convert in our natural atmospheric wavelength as a natural condition.

Wouldn't we witness by evidence a change in our natural atmospheric condition supporting uranium or radiation dust conversion, the ancients seemed to refer to as holy dust, the creation of man (alpha) condition?

Wouldn't we then witness the act of the conversion signal happening in our atmosphere to cause a NEW SIGNAL WAVELENGTH for the converSION of the dust?

Sound, forming sound balls, sound balls involved in converting sound/light/gases, the witnessing of the gases as changes and then the affects/causes by changing the natural ALPHA frequencies we once received relating to received wavelengths in the human body/mind/spirit/chemical interactions?

By psychic/personal reckoning abduction would relate as received spiritual/physical/emotional INFORMATION that part of our natural/normal spirit body is missing in the received natural signal and was taken into the UFO condition/body/ship, as a huge mass interchange of oxygen?

The ancients did call the holy heavenly atmosphere the Holy OX...or life spirit and that the spirit was involved in the transport/ship condition.

Don't we need correct wavelengths in our natural atmosphere for a correct brain/cell/blood condition and also isn't our psychic reckoning of spirit or phenomena related to our brain state and natural atmospheric angelic sound, as discussed by the ancients regarding our heavenly atmospheric condition?

Therefore if a huge body of oxygen was taken out of our natural atmospheric life body support heaven to allow for the conversion signal to be created for dust conversion, then our own personal consciousness would relate the condition as
1. missing the correct spirit information we once gained via our natural inheritance of DNA data of conscious awareness.
2. the missing spirit we once had in the natural wavelength was taken into the UFO body/conversion signal
3. the signals relating to radiation converting a signal form a different form of language other than what was previously being heard/received in the brain/chemical function. Alien witnessed language caused in the conversion signal and caused manifested body.
4. the burning of the oxygen...lessening of the oxygen in the received ground state/wavelength misses particular frequencies causing incorrect cellular/blood/brain/chemical/spirit reactions/images.
5. this would affect the mental/emotional/spiritual condition.

Therefore we would psychically recognize our spirit was abducted and placed inside of the ship, that the received wavelengths were now a different received spirit message that interacted and attacked our life/cell/blood and also spirit condition as the same condition.

We know via the received psychic/brain information that the wavelength conversion also involved out of space radiation signals coming from out of the star systems that had already created nuclear fuel. The creation of nuclear fuel having been given previously via brain information via the received radiation wavelengths. Scientists had already gained this psychic/brain information as a state of receiving creative interactions.

Therefore the information would give a psychic reckoning of all of the above outcomes of what real abduction means without actually losing the physical life or misplacing the physical life via the actual application of receiving the converting signal of the atmospheric sound body as a Science.
Old 25-05-2015, 06:22 PM
lifensoul

That kind of makes sense wmsm, if these abduction things happen at all (I have an opinion that such things are done by evil humans or human forms as part of mind control or by lower dimensional beings. Higher dimensional beings needing to do such things seems illogical to me, they would let god work through us directly, given that he seems to have created that channel at the point of creating us or the higher dimensional beings would gently aid, they won't necessarily need to be seen or abducted etc). It all about changing the frequency..like with one we can make a phone call, another brings tele images, another internet and so on and so forth...but even the possibility of your theory never occurred to me..makes more sense than the actual travelling the universe, most of the aliens i have come across to read about dont sound very nice and even if they were, why would they waste their energy travelling to and fro three times for a small job and if they are capable of abductions stuff and traversing universe in moments, they must be capable of doing what you explain, would in fact be easier for them.
Old 26-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul
That kind of makes sense wmsm, if these abduction things happen at all (I have an opinion that such things are done by evil humans or human forms as part of mind control or by lower dimensional beings. Higher dimensional beings needing to do such things seems illogical to me, they would let god work through us directly, given that he seems to have created that channel at the point of creating us or the higher dimensional beings would gently aid, they won't necessarily need to be seen or abducted etc). It all about changing the frequency..like with one we can make a phone call, another brings tele images, another internet and so on and so forth...but even the possibility of your theory never occurred to me..makes more sense than the actual travelling the universe, most of the aliens i have come across to read about dont sound very nice and even if they were, why would they waste their energy travelling to and fro three times for a small job and if they are capable of abductions stuff and traversing universe in moments, they must be capable of doing what you explain, would in fact be easier for them.

If you question our awareness or consciousness, somewhere and with someone we began to think and name the condition in which we were created. So someone thought about creation for a purpose and also spirit, because our awareness is self advised.

If you look at conscious information we named items and then described items, and the word alien in context of a description states a KNOWN FACT of our spirit or conscious observations. That it does not belong to natural or normal spiritual life on Planet Earth.

We therefore described through our conscious condition which involves our DNA cellular state, our brain chemical state, and our gained atmospheric wavelength information an attack that we observed is alien to our normal and natural condition.

Therefore the term psychic determined that it related to the formation of a spirit form of being, as both a sound image, and a formed image.

To gain an image in our atmospheric condition that also relates to our own natural and normal life circumstance could only involve SCIENCE, the actual change and caused change of a natural life condition.

Converting matter provides this evidence, for uranium does not convert itself in the natural state in which it exists.

Therefore ancient documents that also are spiritual and psychic by determined literature also discuss SHIPS. These documents also discuss our atmosphere as being a holy Christ Heaven or Holy Ox (oxygenated atmosphere) that supplies our normal and natural life wavelengths/spirit and psychic condition.

Changing this condition would obviously affect our psyche, our spirit responses, our cellular conditions as an attack as thousands of us have witnessed and have gained.

Therefore the UFO condition is explained as a wavelength gained at the ground state that is MISSING a body of spirit/information that normally would interact in our healthy cell and mind condition, that is MISSING because it has been taken via the UFO CONDITION....CONVERTING MATTER by the use of sound/wavelength changes for the natural matter to be converted.

It is explainable as a spiritual attack and a life attack via a determined psychic reckoning of being abducted via a PERSONAL DNA referenced spirit state that tells us in our brain psyche that what it normally/naturally identifies with IS MISSING, or ABDUCTED as a spiritual reference inferring an evil state has been introduced by science.

Therefore our conscious identification explained to us all that we are by consideration in a personal attack of our life spirit due to the UFO SHIP creation/manifestation as an EVIL ACT.

EVIL by ancient reference is an introduction situation as an act of spelling or cursing. The WORD of GOD therefore by ancient description related to an ancient self psychic awareness of scientific application that also caused the SHIP circumstance and then the ATTACK circumstance of the EVIL SPIRIT now attacking everyone's life on Planet Earth.

As Radiation comes from out of space through many different transmitted bodies, we identified in our own psyche that UFO bodies are caused by a multi purposed transmitted radio sent frequencies from many different star bodies, all affecting the UFO manifestation condition of an increase in radiation signals.

As our atmosphere is meant to keep us protected from spatial radiation, Scientists have proven to us all that converting matter causes the EVIL SPIRIT manifestations and attacks upon our person as a Science cause.