Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-01-2012, 07:09 AM
b3yond33

@Occultist I would also like to see proof of your claim. However, what Chalk1990 has provided to me is not proof that there are ET's. One would have to take what a channeler says as fact and in reality, it can be all made-up. It's opinion/belief-based. I believe that they do exist though. It seems more unlikely for them not to exist.
Old 26-01-2012, 08:15 AM
b3yond33

@Seawolf I look at it like...one chooses when and if they want to experience another lifetime in a physical body on Earth. If one's soul/consciousness chooses to reincarnate and they select poor/struggling humans as their parents, would it not be the baby's fault if they experience a difficult life? They chose this. One reincarnates to fix all the wrong they have done and to experience. This is how one rids themselves of all of their bad karma (reincarnation and being positive/spreading that positive energy) that they have accumulated over many lifetimes. We don't need a savior, we are fully capable of freeing ourselves. It all comes down to our will and beliefs.
Old 26-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Chalk1990

Based on my view, There is no such thing as proof as a global consciousness. There is no proof that the sky is really blue, or the grass is really green. It's just what many people perceive.

For example, A color blind person may see different colors than us, but we would never know because we cannot see what they see. That color blind person perceives differently from others, but they know by what they see, we all do. No one can tell that color blind person they are incorrect by showing factual evidence that the sky is blue, or the grass is green. Colors are just something our Human brains use to interpret shades of light. Every brain is unique, therefore there are only personal proof's. My Proof of something, will be completely different from your Proof, and it's what we believe. Our entire society's knowledge is based on Faith, because one must make the choice to accept it as truth or false. Mass hysteria controls the general populations knowledge, what we learn is what we teach. If every person learns uniquely, we are all learning other peoples view of knowledge. There is no wrong or right view.

I have no proof that ET's exist, but when I look in the sky, and see stars, It may be possible that some kind of life can exist else where, even if it's a microbe. Other people have their personal experiences which is their individual proof, and that's all they need. Others have their Faith, and reading other peoples experiences with ET's or any Divine Being, it reinforces ones Faith, and gives them more hope. The Heart knows what is truth or fabrication, because your heart is one with God, one with the Source of all knowledge, and understanding, and one should trust their heart.
Old 27-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3yond33
@Seawolf I look at it like...one chooses when and if they want to experience another lifetime in a physical body on Earth. If one's soul/consciousness chooses to reincarnate and they select poor/struggling humans as their parents, would it not be the baby's fault if they experience a difficult life? They chose this. One reincarnates to fix all the wrong they have done and to experience. This is how one rids themselves of all of their bad karma (reincarnation and being positive/spreading that positive energy) that they have accumulated over many lifetimes. We don't need a savior, we are fully capable of freeing ourselves. It all comes down to our will and beliefs.
Thanks for the post! I don't see it so much as needing a savior as needing solutions. We all need help from others sometimes, and I think it's the pride of the human race that prevents us from reaching out to the neighbors for help. We like (in general) to think of ourselves as the 'center of the universe' and self-sufficient, which is probably from being on the planet seemingly alone for so long.

But now as we discover that there are probably milliions of other neighbors out there and we are just one little part of a huge village, we should humble ourselves and try to reach out for some help. There's nothing wrong with that.

I think another part of it is that we're in denial of our own condition, we like to think of ourselves as doing ok, but in reality we're not ok. When a person finally lets down their defenses and has some clarity about their situatiuon, they reach out for help. Before we haven't had anywhere to go for help, just the gods that we imagine.

We're just recently finding out now as a planet that we're probably not alone, so I realize it will take some time for this to sink in. I realize it's a foriegn idea because we've been on our own for so long, but as we mature I think we'll become more sensible and humble.