Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Kali

is it possible to have more than 1 twin? or maybe to switch twins?

i know that my whole awakening is attributed to meeting a twin who i merged with on a soul level, ap'ed with saw god for the first time in this amazing profound connection that knocked our world into a complete confusion that upon loosing him, my everything, after a 4 month relationship only, put me into the dark night.. well year of the soul, i literally felt like my soul was removed i had no will to live blah blah if it were any more obv this was a twin flame id have offed myself, really there is no freakin doubt beyond anything so now that that is all the way clear.. twin was him... FOR SURE!

ok now.. 6 years later.. i have met this other 9 months ago, whos spirit speaks through his mouth, whos wonder is more complex than the far reaches of concept, whos is more alive and in tune with me than anyone ive ever known more in tune with the universe i mean it hes the cats meow. and knowing him, loving him is loving myself. devoted just as i am in the same way to the goddess where i really never though it was possible for someone to see everything the way i do, feels me when i wake and i do him, he is really my twin, has to be.

well i just got back in contact with the first twin, seems that connection cant be found because ive changed soooooo freaken much! hes still in the egoooo and i have become spiritual, he doesn't believe in god or love and i live by it i cant believe that i have seemed to switch twins??? could it be?
Old 17-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Master

In a way, yes, that's true, Kali. I was debating on starting a thread about this, but I wasn't sure how to word it.

Since the twin relationship is ultimately about a soul mission to help mankind, then the mission is very important. It requires both "twins" to complete properly. If one twin cannot get out of the ego, then there must be a 2nd or 3rd party somewhere who can and will step up.

It doesn't mean this person is a part of your soul like an actual twin, but it means the person is stepping up to fill that role for you and your work. I haven't read this in books, but this is something that has come up for both me and at least one other person in readings.

I highly recommend pursuing the relationship with this new person. It sounds awesome.
Old 17-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Master

lol i saw a video once that said if all fails with your twin the energy of them can get moved on to another body im kinda skeptical.

"Since the twin relationship is ultimately about a soul mission to help mankind, then the mission is very important. It requires both "twins" to complete properly. If one twin cannot get out of the ego, then there must be a 2nd or 3rd party somewhere who can and will step up."

this is what korinned said would happen to me at the end of summer if tf couldn't sort himself out by then so the mission isn't held up. it's all so interesting .!

she also said he wont ever get a second chance, if he misses this boat (Re my twin) and i really really feel that and that saddens me probably makes me try too hard.
Old 17-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Experiencer
Hi Kali,

While I believe we have one specific twin or "other half", we do have many soulmates, and I feel from personal experience that it is certainly possible for one or more of those to be extremely deeply attuned to you and close to having a twin-like relationship with you. It really doesn't matter which is what and the labels aren't important - just the emotions involved.

I know who my twin soul is, but I also have another particular soulmate who is "almost" like a twin, so I know the kind of thing you are talking about here. It is certainly possible for there to be more than one spirit in the universe who sets your soul on fire and acts as a catalyst for your spiritual awakening. It is certainly a challenge while we are on Earth, but I also think we are very lucky if we find multiple people who are so deeply a part of us. Remember that in spirit we can enjoy all of the most positive aspects of our relationship with them.
Old 17-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Mind's Eye

Naturally, you can have as many twins as you like or switch as often as you feel the need... The Twin flame mania is littered with contradictions, and gives those who subscribe to it as many excuses as they need partner hop whenever they wish to. It is a teaching that caters to the base needs of individuals who enjoy changing partners as often as they change their socks.
Old 17-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
Naturally, you can have as many twins as you like or switch as often as you feel the need... The Twin flame mania is littered with contradictions, and gives those who subscribe to it as many excuses as they need partner hop whenever they wish to. It is a teaching that caters to the base needs of individuals who enjoy changing partners as often as they change their socks.

It does seem that many seem to view it that way. I am not that kind of person by any stretch of the imagination. There is one person I identify as my twin, and I may or may not be involved with him one day. That being said, I won't live my life alone forever if I don't become involved with someone I think I want to be with.
Old 17-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Master
i dont know if i believe this tbh , i know its possible to have a near twin , maybe thats what person A was , i just think if one can move on from one and then look to another who is a a possible twin then i think that one is hoping or at least feel they have , person A could of been a karmic soulmate to help push you forward with person B.i think there is only 1 twin but many many different kinds of soulmates .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 17-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye

oh boy i wish that was true to be honest!
It's pretty much been the exact opposite for me.
Old 17-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i dont know if i believe this tbh , i know its possible to have a near twin , maybe thats what person A was , i just think if one can move on from one and then look to another who is a a possible twin then i think that one is hoping or at least feel they have , person A could of been a karmic soulmate to help push you forward with person B.i think there is only 1 twin but many many different kinds of soulmates .

yeah i sort of feel that one too one twin flame, but then there are people who we will be highly compatible if the tf relationship can't manifest in the lifetime.
Old 17-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
It does seem that many seem to view it that way. I am not that kind of person by any stretch of the imagination. There is one person I identify as my twin, and I may or may not be involved with him one day. That being said, I won't live my life alone forever if I don't become involved with someone I think I want to be with.

pretty much my exact view on the whole thing.