Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79810PM
Eric Draven,
"Fractal Time," does sound like an interesting read, I'll check it out. Is it a movie too? Before I met tf I didn't believe in the possibility of ufo's.. so much has been opened as to the what if's .. Some things make sense to me while other's don't .. I have seen a few shows on parallel universe & one made sense (to me), the other did not.. that sort of thing.. I just think there will always be differences in perception & likely outcome of how one's life plays out on this earth & into the next. The Holy Bible says that the number of the beast is 666. The bible has many 7's in it including the 7 yr tribulation, two 3 & 1/2 yrs, the second 1/2 of which is more severe in nature than the 1st half.
I equate the #7 oftentimes & in scripture to The Lord (JESUS), 8 is (to me) represents, God, Holy Spirit; 9, trinity (3- 3's).

We are into the 7000th yr since Adam & Eve.. which my understanding was around the yr 2000 a.d. & the 1000 yr reign of Christ would be 8000 / which is 8 & 3 -000's .. The 8 represents the heart connect, eternal love, completion /heart love.. 9 is trinity, 3, 3 & 3... Father, Son & Holy Spirit, twin flames & The Lord, twin flames & united with others in Heaven along with GOD = 10 (binary #'s).. a work in progress for & with HIM.
(some days I wish I had a valium.. lol)

Miss Believed,
YES, I love the #'s & being aware of correlations this way. I was very aware before meeting tf for quite a few yrs that a certain amt of time would likely have to pass before I were to meet my, mr right. I knew that I was working through certain things that had likely could not be skipped through.. & sure enough when that amt of time was complete, we met.

I had what I desired (marriage to the one that The Lord Had For me) in mind & my entire life this is what I wanted.. but what I believe is that (first) I had to work on my own self, interests, healing, maturing & spiritually, etc. It was as others say here too, about getting over self, as to being humbled in circumstances, success/loss, many levels of growth before meeting supposed other half & then what seems to be a recognizing of The Divine (clarity in this); it was very much a, Slain In The Holy Spirit, time for me! God Wrote The Book of Life, so it's His Book, all for HIS GLORY!

Would be great to have a thread on this (numbers & correlations in regards).

TF said when we met that he felt The Lord Was Telling Him everything is broken down to #'s. This of course makes perfect sense to me, that there are the binary #'s 1 & 0, collapsing dualty, etc.

RE fear .. The Bible says to not fear man but, The Wrath Of God, we are not to fear what, "man can do to the body," we are transformed through His (God's) Light & Love, understanding what HE Wants of us, is what I believe to be so. .. everyone has strengths & weaknesses.. it's pushing through & in ways that are pleasing to GOD. Another scripture that comes to mind lately & in regards to some of the recent threads is, "a man with too many friends will come to ruin." It's not about being popular, it's about doing what is right in God's Eyes.
I've made many choices in life (particularly since age 30) to forego what would make my circumstances much easier but that I felt it would offend HIM, I have waited things out, at times I am ridiculed, misunderstood, etc. What I find, is it's MUCH simpler in the big picture to please GOD than to worry about what everyone else thinks/does. We are not to live (The Word Of God Says), "in the world," as one's in CHRIST, we are of the world (Heaven is the goal for those that fear God & seek HIS LOVE/life eternal).

i love your last piece of advise, i'm really open as a person, i've always just questioned my belief in god or something else i always knew i'd have no shame if I did I just didn't really believe.
The past 18 months since meeting tf, it really does shake your very foundations and make you aware of things so increadible you find your belief for sure.
Now i have no issues at all with speaking about things, i'm in a really pretencious industry but i have no issues at all with telling people my beliefs really however whacky they are and i havn't found i've had any less friends probably more to be honest, and ones that resonate better as well, it's like you just attract the right people the more you open to it. If you can say what you believe with conviction and without forcing and just literally this is what i believe, the worst people can think is oh she's a bit crazy, lol but most love it, i find some of the people you least expect to be interested are, and by not being ashamed about anything, it then gives them the chance to come out and say , yeah i believe in that too or gosh yeah i had this crazy experience..... so many people have!
I always really feel for people who had a hard time because of beliefs but there are so many people out there who are amazing, nice, open, honest people, maybe it's just improtant to make sure you only keep those people around you. At school/college we have no choice but in later life we do, we can make the choice who we involve in our lives.
And by being open about what we believe in it helps others to start expressing it more too.

Yes please start a thread on numbers, i don't know much at all but it would be a great one to read from you more knowledgable in it :)
Old 17-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Master

Eric Draven,
"Fractal Time," does sound like an interesting read, I'll check it out. Is it a movie too? Before I met tf I didn't believe in the possibility of ufo's.. so much has been opened as to the what if's .. Some things make sense to me while other's don't .. I have seen a few shows on parallel universe & one made sense (to me), the other did not.. that sort of thing.. I just think there will always be differences in perception & likely outcome of how one's life plays out on this earth & into the next. The Holy Bible says that the number of the beast is 666. The bible has many 7's in it including the 7 yr tribulation, two 3 & 1/2 yrs, the second 1/2 of which is more severe in nature than the 1st half.
I equate the #7 oftentimes & in scripture to The Lord (JESUS), 8 is (to me) represents, God, Holy Spirit; 9, trinity (3- 3's).

We are into the 7000th yr since Adam & Eve.. which my understanding was around the yr 2000 a.d. & the 1000 yr reign of Christ would be 8000 / which is 8 & 3 -000's .. The 8 represents the heart connect, eternal love, completion /heart love.. 9 is trinity, 3, 3 & 3... Father, Son & Holy Spirit, twin flames & The Lord, twin flames & united with others in Heaven along with GOD = 10 (binary #'s).. a work in progress for & with HIM.
(some days I wish I had a valium.. lol)

Wow I really want to get this, need to reread!..please break this down a bit, i'm confused, we are in the 7000th year or about to enter the 8000? as in your saying christ is coming back ? sorry really this needs simplifying for me lol
Old 17-01-2012, 02:08 PM
79810PM

I had my, come to Jesus, time when I was about 30 y.o. & it's over 20 + yrs past that.. but it was more of a Slain In The Holy Spirit for me with tf.
It was like meeting Jesus personally.. seeing HIM, Who He Is & w/ supposed tf.. that opening up.. understanding love & in terms of this is who I am/ & how I connect w/ others & in Christ (also with other half).. very expansive.

I'll have to process if I start a thread on numbers.. maybe I can find one to bump. I wrote a book on this, "transformation," when I was with tf, took me about 3 yrs to write it & he left day after it was completed & edited. So I think mostly I have sort of rewritten it in ways here on the forum in my posts.. or at least parts of what I wrote.. the #'s are fascinating to me..& yes that we are one in CHRIST.. so it's interesting to hear what others think, the integral part.. I remind myself (often) that there is really noone just like me, even tf, is my opposite in many ways.. (or my supposed tf that is as only God Knows All).. it is about transforming in order to enter The Pearly Gates, is what I believe...

Miss Believed, I have seen it seems that you are opening up moreso as to your beliefs & on the forum, speaking out more boldly as well.. TF used to tell me that I had this inside myself & it was not opened up yet (when we first met).. I think he was rather the same but still he seems like he blocks things though..it's like he can pull a lot of information down from above but then he hesitates in walking in it. That's my perception & experience with him .. but w/ tf's they know each other at a soul level.. so still I feel God Shows me more as to understanding, "why," things happen as they are happening (which helps some).

What is the project you are contemplating.. if you don't mind sharing & just wondering, it seems like you are creative & what a neat idea that you are thinking of gathering information from others here.. !

The #'s.. What I have read is that Adam & Eve were here on earth (book of genesis) around the yr 4000 bc. The Lord Was Born to Mary, The Mother of God, @ apx 1 ad (or thereabouts, it's debated the exact yr). We are now in yr 2000 a.d. That equals 6000 yrs which have passed. SO that means we are enterning the 7000th yr now. There are many signs of the times, the book of revelations seems to be happening now.. as to end days.. That would mean (if so) that The Lord's 1000 yr reign, is about to unfold (the rapture/HIS RETURN). At the end of the 1000 yrs would make it 8000 yrs since Adam & Eve were on the earth (book of genesis). I have all these figures/thoughts that go through my mind.. (I need my a beautiful mind garage/chalk boards & a good supply of valium would be nice, some days! lol.)
Maybe you can help to gather this information, miss believed.. as you say you would like to do.

When I was with tf, I have mentioned on here before, he helped me to heal in ways I needed to.. I am very sensitive & at times he can be the opposite.
But he helped me .. he told me over & over for 9 months then it all clicked.. he would say.. "get out of your head, & your emotions, you don't have to, think about & FEEL everything, God Lives in our hearts". He repeated over & over & the 9th month I can recall the exact place I was when it clicked.. Aha.. I was not fearful of man before but like the figure 8, we connect with HIM (GOD) &others in our hearts!
........then my mind goes to The Divine.. 3's 3x3 is 9.. which his how I see it played out in Heaven.. & 10.. binary #'s .. completion.
789 & 10.
6 being connected to the evil one..
or 3 x 2.. ideally.. (leave out the 6!)
lol
The bible also talks about, "singing a new song unto The Lord." To me this is part of the, new song," understanding through spiritual eyes in & with HIM.

The next few months will be incredibly busy for me in my real time world.. but if I can find a # thread to bump or if you or someone else wants to start a thread that would be great! Very interesting topic (I agree)!

I was raised Catholic & have read about some of the saints, their lives over the yrs & many were thought to be crazy.. they were bold & didn't have the need to go along with, the crowd, but followed God's Voice. I think each person has a part to play, we are loved by GOD, so very much & it's a matter of hearing His Voice & doing His Will (i believe).
Old 17-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Master

[quote=79810PM]I had my, come to Jesus, time when I was about 30 y.o. & it's over 20 + yrs past that.. but it was more of a Slain In The Holy Spirit for me with tf.
It was like meeting Jesus personally.. seeing HIM, Who He Is & w/ supposed tf.. that opening up.. understanding love & in terms of this is who I am/ & how I connect w/ others & in Christ (also with other half).. very expansive.

I'll have to process if I start a thread on numbers.. maybe I can find one to bump. I wrote a book on this, "transformation," when I was with tf, took me about 3 yrs to write it & he left day after it was completed & edited. So I think mostly I have sort of rewritten it in ways here on the forum in my posts.. or at least parts of what I wrote.. the #'s are fascinating to me..& yes that we are one in CHRIST.. so it's interesting to hear what others think, the integral part.. I remind myself (often) that there is really noone just like me, even tf, is my opposite in many ways.. (or my supposed tf that is as only God Knows All).. it is about transforming in order to enter The Pearly Gates, is what I believe...

Miss Believed, I have seen it seems that you are opening up moreso as to your beliefs & on the forum, speaking out more boldly as well.. TF used to tell me that I had this inside myself & it was not opened up yet (when we first met).. I think he was rather the same but still he seems like he blocks things though..it's like he can pull a lot of information down from above but then he hesitates in walking in it. That's my perception & experience with him .. but w/ tf's they know each other at a soul level.. so still I feel God Shows me more as to understanding, "why," things happen as they are happening (which helps some).

What is the project you are contemplating.. if you don't mind sharing & just wondering, it seems like you are creative & what a neat idea that you are thinking of gathering information from others here.. !

The #'s.. What I have read is that Adam & Eve were here on earth (book of genesis) around the yr 4000 bc. The Lord Was Born to Mary, The Mother of God, @ apx 1 ad (or thereabouts, it's debated the exact yr). We are now in yr 2000 a.d. That equals 6000 yrs which have passed. SO that means we are enterning the 7000th yr now. There are many signs of the times, the book of revelations seems to be happening now.. as to end days.. That would mean (if so) that The Lord's 1000 yr reign, is about to unfold (the rapture/HIS RETURN). At the end of the 1000 yrs would make it 8000 yrs since Adam & Eve were on the earth (book of genesis). I have all these figures/thoughts that go through my mind.. (I need my a beautiful mind garage/chalk boards & a good supply of valium would be nice, some days! lol.)
Maybe you can help to gather this information, miss believed.. as you say you would like to do.

Maths is literally my WEAKEST subject anything to do with numbers throws me into a spinout cause i feel like i'm close to getting it but not quite lol.
So excuse REALLY obvious stupid qs here, we are entering into 7000 year so that means this era of the book of revelations is drawn out over 1000 years?
so we basically have 1,000 years from being enlightened to being judged as a whole race if we are to go with the biblical rendition of accounts?

Old 17-01-2012, 02:32 PM
79810PM

The book of revelation explains a lot, probably better than I can here ..
There is the 1000 yr reign of Christ. I don't believe it says, "on earth," & there are very few details as to how this will play out & I think for a reason.
I'm not sure exactly, the reason, but that we are one in HIM. I have never found anyone who thought exactly like I do in regards to all of these things, parts of, yes.. but there are SO MANY beliefs as to what will occur & I think that is exactly what it is, beliefs. Bible says, faith, hope & love, LOVE is the greatest of these.
We would be into the 7000th yr now I think, if Christ was born say in 4 a.d.
Too, it's said (in The Word Of God) that a, "1000 yrs is a but a day to The Lord." Scriptures that speak of this are:
Psalm 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8

So maybe? it's the 3 days of darkness then we are in Heaven eternal after the transformation.. so much that one doesn't KNOW as only GOD Is All Knowing.. I love the topic.
Old 17-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79810PM
The book of revelation explains a lot, probably better than I can here ..
There is the 1000 yr reign of Christ. I don't believe it says, "on earth," & there are very few details as to how this will play out & I think for a reason.
I'm not sure exactly, the reason, but that we are one in HIM. I have never found anyone who thought exactly like I do in regards to all of these things, parts of, yes.. but there are SO MANY beliefs as to what will occur & I think that is exactly what it is, beliefs. Bible says, faith, hope & love, LOVE is the greatest of these.
We would be into the 7000th yr now I think, if Christ was born say in 4 a.d.
Too, it's said (in The Word Of God) that a, "1000 yrs is a but a day to The Lord." Scriptures that speak of this are:
Psalm 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8

So maybe? it's the 3 days of darkness then we are in Heaven eternal after the transformation.. so much that one doesn't KNOW as only GOD Is All Knowing.. I love the topic.

well it seems many disciplines explain the similar theory, as this will be the aquarius age regarding astrology, all about us being our own god spark, all being one, and being our own teachers so to speak.
Old 17-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Knower
Quote:
I suggest giving it to The Holy Spirit and/or read A Course In Miracles. :)

Ah, Michael55, I take it you are a student of A Course in Miracles. I have been earnestly studying ACIM for four years now. I joined a study group in December in an attempt to take it all to another level, as it so resonates with me. I have considered asking if anyone on here thinks the twin flame relationship bears a remarkable resemblance to the Course's description of a holy relationship. In fact, every time I read those chapters describing the holy relationship in the Course, I keep coming back to the TF experience. What do you think?
Old 17-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
My whole spiritual journey regarding my twin flame has been about overcoming fear, and frankly, I have alot of it. I'm just wondering if any of you have suggestions on how to overcome the fear.

I tend to be very afraid of my own power, and my twin reflects that back to me in a big way. Just wondering if any of the rest of you have encountered this and how you cope and/or overcome.

Fear is a great protector and is deeply rooted in our survival instinct.
So~~ I like to keep it around.
I have no intention of getting rid of it.