Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
but its not happening to anyone elses conversation on there literally only HIS

i know a little! i have seen a few off my own back and had regression once

seen a little place like thailand, a jungle, atlantis, i know iwas in egypt but havn't seen it, something medieval, something in a caslte around a king,
then two in the sprit world one as energy and one as two pure gold ppl in a gold desert ( bit weird i know! on that one)

have a big link with zeus i think and st germain, although i don't know loads about them.

why do you ask? please feel free to pm me and share anything ¥ou wish.xxx

Will do.
- WhiteWarrior
Old 15-01-2012, 05:11 AM
TouchingHeart

Well, Thursday I had some pretty wacky and depressing energy that I got hit with on a personal issue of mine that had nothing to do with TF. But it really knocked me to my feet, and with that I finally realized what he was going through because he has the same issue, along with several others. I literally felt like, until I got my own personal issue taken care of, I didn't want to see him or even think there could be anything with us. It finally made sense to me that with his many, many issues he's trying to overcome and heal from that that is why he ran from me to begin with....he couldn't even begin to think about being with me until he sorted his mess out, and now I feel the same way and I really felt him and understood him from that aspect.
Old 15-01-2012, 05:25 AM
Ascender
Well, I just reviewed this entire post again.

In addition to miss b and I having the exact same feeling at exactly the same time, 3 of the 5 individuals who've posted so far were up all Thursday night into Friday morning unable to sleep. Myself, WhiteWarrior, and Metropolis.

This is rather interesting and curious I think...
Old 15-01-2012, 05:30 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
You realize that Friday the 13th is one of those days, right?

WhiteWarrior, may i ask what this means? one of those days of what? thank you, just trying to learn as much as i can.
Old 15-01-2012, 05:35 AM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
Well, I just reviewed this entire post again.

In addition to miss b and I having the exact same feeling at exactly the same time, 3 of the 5 individuals who've posted so far were up all Thursday night into Friday morning unable to sleep. Myself, WhiteWarrior, and Metropolis.

This is rather interesting and curious I think...

You can add me to that list of not sleeping Thursday nite into Friday morning. I was up all night, and with a killer headache to boot! I still am fighting that as I speak or write.
Old 15-01-2012, 05:36 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeliever
WhiteWarrior, may i ask what this means? one of those days of what? thank you, just trying to learn as much as i can.

Since you just asked and I'm on here now, I'll answer, hopefully to no offense to WW. In the US at least, Friday the 13th is day of bad luck, according to superstition. It's genuinely feared by some, and at a minimum observed by and commented about by most others. Many books and movies are associated with this day.
Old 15-01-2012, 05:37 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningStar
You can add me to that list of not sleeping Thursday nite into Friday morning. I was up all night, and with a killer headache to boot! I still am fighting that as I speak or write.

Damn, so 4 of 6 posters were up all Thursday night.

PS Feel better ShiningStar!
Old 15-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Guide
Friday the 13th this year was a a bad night for me..Not sure what was going on But dealing with people was impossible..There was a really strange energy that night
Old 15-01-2012, 06:00 AM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
Damn, so 4 of 6 posters were up all Thursday night.

PS Feel better ShiningStar!

Thanks EricDraven! I do think there was some strange energy going on from Thursday into Friday for many of us. I was even wondering at the time if I wasn't picking up something from TF's energy. We do seem to bounce energies back and forth.
Old 15-01-2012, 06:07 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningStar
Thanks EricDraven! I do think there was some strange energy going on from Thursday into Friday for many of us. I was even wondering at the time if I wasn't picking up something from TF's energy. We do seem to bounce energies back and forth.

You're most welcome, Myself and another I know get those energy exchanges frequently as well, but this was something quite different than I had experienced previously. IDK It is curious though...