Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Master

thursday night

i have to ask now did anyone else have crazy emotions and feelings (out of the ordinary crazy!) on thursday night/friday morning
it's getting far too weird now.

Also does 11:52 make sense to anyone?Long story but very weird can't shake the number and looking for a reason.xx
Old 14-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Master

11:52.... what timezone?
Old 14-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
11:52.... what timezone?

ah thats something different to the thursday night this is just a weird weird thing but seperate, it's london uk.
Old 14-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Master

is it 22:17 or so for you right now?
Old 14-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Master

Quote:
is it 22:17 or so for you right now?

21:22 it's just a little weird thing my tf was offline for a week on the phone app, suddenly came back today and although has been on many times today and this evening it keeps going back to 11:52am ( a bit stalkerish i know! but i cant help keep checking now as never seen it do that before and its just weird) one minute it will say a later time but even while the chats still open will randomly flip back to 11:52 it's really a bit weird, its unconnected to the thursday thing just wondered if any significance to that number! lol
Old 14-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Master

Well, for one thing I am one hour ahead of you then. No, I can't say there is a bell ringing for the number other than I think I woke up around then....

Thursday late night, I recall as being a night where I couldn't get to sleep before early in the next morning.
Old 14-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Well, for one thing I am one hour ahead of you then. No, I can't say there is a bell ringing for the number other than I think I woke up around then....

Thursday late night, I recall as being a night where I couldn't get to sleep before early in the next morning.

hahahahah and unles your my tf in hiding no corellation! hahaah

that was just a little q its just weird as obviously i'd been checking a bit recently as forsomeone whos on a lot to be off for a week i was getting a bit worried and just checking up so was releived to see him back on then the time thing started flickering around and reverting back to 11:52 everytime i went into it, v v weird so now i keep chekcing and it keeps doing it! really never seen anything like it before
Old 14-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Knower
On Thursday night, I was ready to run. Run, and run for good. No looking back, no farewells, just go!

No idea why, things between us are good. It passed though, woke up Friday....well, didn't actually wake up Friday, I didn't sleep at all Thursday night....but whatever it was, it'd passed. Strange feeling though, while it lasted.
Old 14-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolis
On Thursday night, I was ready to run. Run, and run for good. No looking back, no farewells, just go!

No idea why, things between us are good. It passed though, woke up Friday....well, didn't actually wake up Friday, I didn't sleep at all Thursday night....but whatever it was, it'd passed. Strange feeling though, while it lasted.

i had the most enormous energy its not abnormal to get heart palpatations, energy, punches int he stomach, tears etcbuit lately its been really steady for me and i've been going with the flow low pull, quite at peace,

but thursday night

WELL

i had a dream of him

first dream in 10 years

i have visions of him but never dreams

i woke up and felt a bit weird but ok

then it hit energy like i never felt before in my life

i couldnt get out of bed

it wasnt the normal sad, needy, missing though

it was like all this love, sexual feelings and heart opening but it was an epic proportion like his energy was right on top of me

i have blocked him off from my life a bit and i thought maybe he was missing me

but after this i was worn out my body ached like id had flu and my back so much could hardly stand couldnt get up till 3pm

i spoke to someone that also had something similar at exactly the same time!
then getting more curious asked a few ppl and i found there were a lot of ppl experiencing weird feelings that night so just wondering if anyone had anything to share!?

i know cancer new moon might have had somethiung to do with it?
Old 14-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Master

Maybe you should delete that app and reinstall it. Could be a bug.

Heh, you don't know much about your past lives incidentally?