Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-01-2012, 08:26 AM
Spring1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
Thanks for your reply: I am know where near that though. I have relaxed some but the longest we have ever been out of contact with the exception of a trip was 5 days.. How long have you been involved with your TF ?

We've known each other for 24 years this upcoming Spring. Met her when I was 9, she was 8.
Old 21-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
How do you deal with tf being married? Was he married when you met? Just curious How far apart do you live from the tf?
Yeah all in the same boat. All thou maybe we should start paddling in a different direction..Ha ha ha

Its hard and sometimes I'm okay with it and sometimes not.. He was not married when we "met" but was sitting across the room as a college classmate. Believe it or not he started sitting near me 3 days after he got married. We became quick semester friends and a couple months after that we studied alone together for several hours and that's when all the craziness started !! He lives across town, we rarely meet up due to our added sexual attraction on top of all the mental, emotional and spiritual stuff..
Old 21-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator
It seems we all have difficult paths with the tf...But yet there is a dim light out there to guide us to it.
Old 21-01-2012, 06:11 PM
easy

I was told about my twin soul in a dream! Despite always having known about this deep love, I am logical enough to completely forget my inner knowledge and keep living life as it presents itself. And then I was taken on a strange journey that brought me here to this site looking for answers on this dream of mine. I found him here :)
He has been waiting for me all his life. I've been on diferent relationships, learning, growing, teaching. He lived in USA, and I in UK. Our paths would have never crossed, if we had not been directed here.
When we met in person, apart from the fact that sparks flew everywhere, I had many signs; for instances, I bought a box of eggs for his first breakfast in the UK, 9 out of 10 were twins (the exact porpotion I heard on a meditation about this Twin Soul connection; meaning we are 90% identical and 10% individual).
We got married... because it agrees with both of us (and the all dream finally made sense on the week we got married). But we would not mind if we were just friends... we would love each other anyway :)