Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 18-01-2016, 06:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Please help! Suffocating EX!

My ex partner from five years ago cannot let me go. I am married with another child now and have long moved on, we have a son together and so there has to be some contact for him to see his son. He is like an itch you can't scratch, I have been to solicitors and the police and had him warned off and he still comes back with a new form of abuse. It has gone from violence and stalking to now just being disruptive for the sake of it, and even when I try to explain to him to leave us alone, he will just laugh at you. He even moved into the same street as us to let himself be known.
Basically I could go on and on about the amount of trouble he has caused in five years, and it is in such away he just avoids the law but at the same time is very draining.
He said to me that he will never forgive me for what I did and he will make sure that he ruins my life, all I did was leave him and not accept him back because he cheated on me with about three different people. But apparently I ruined his life. He can't let me go, it is so chronic and draining.

I NEED SOME HELP TO GET RID OF HIS NEGATIVE ENERGY. Is there anything I can do? Crystals? I really need some advice here...

Just to add he sees his child every week, his issue is with me personally it has nothing to do with the child.
Old 18-01-2016, 08:03 PM
Experiencer
Write out how would like him to be, say:
He is peaceful, content and respectful.
He connects to the love inside of him, etc.
Make a recording of you reading it and from there you have two choices - either make it subliminal (put some music or nature sounds on top, and make affirmation part barely audible -where you could hear just mumbling), which you will have to listen to at any time anywhere -at least 8 hours a day. That is to create new beliefs about him in your subconscious. You could also make regular audible recording, but then you have to listen to it in hypnotic state - either hypnotize yourself or use time right before you fall asleep or right after you wake up, when you are naturally in that state.
Also, when negative thoughts come about him, just get into being present mode and observe those thoughts and feelings with curiosity, no analyzing or judgment. Don't resist those thoughts, just observe them and they will loose their power over you. Spend as much time as you easily can being in the moment.
If you do those things, things in material world should resolve as well.
Old 18-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, good idea. Thanks for the reply, I may try to come up with some recording to listen to over the day. I will leave the night time one for now, he is not something I want to picture at the end of my day. But I will try this, and perhaps the negative energy he projects to me will just bounce off. Good idea. Don't try to change him, try to change my reaction to him. YES YES YES. I will try this!
Old 18-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Master

Foxy frost.....I feel for your u.im going through sth similar although not as extreme...
Like a dark cloud over our lives here when all we want to do is live and move on.
I hope you find your peace....

I love your advice joy frost. I think I will take that advice as well! Thank you:)