Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
My first partner was 21 years older than me, it was a wonderful relationship.

Just follow your Heart ! =)

God Thankyou!!! Just Thankyou!
Old 02-12-2015, 05:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyenight
Hello. For the second time in my life i'm falling in love with an older man. I decided to ask for a suggestion/help because i've spent the entire night crying and even though i already knew, this is how i realized that i LOVE him. He is not married but has a daughter who is a pair of years older than me (He got married when he was very young but it didn't last long). We recently met in person for the first time. He found me on Facebook in 2014 and since then he surprised me with his constant attentions. I feel that he feels the same but my rational side generates doubts especially because of his daughter (He sees me as a daughter or as a woman? Does the thought of his daughter stops him or he doesn't care?) So i take steps back because i don't want to embarass myself and lose his admiration. At the same time i am afraid that my steps backwards and my respectful behaviour might hide my true feelings. I'm basically afraid that we both could fail to admit that the love is reciprocal.
Thanks, i need your words now more than ever

Consciousness has no age.

If his admiration is true ..... you can't lose it by being honest.

By facing your fear ...... you can only gain, no matter what else comes the fear is overcome.
Old 02-12-2015, 03:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Well, it's a big gap, but it can work , I really think it depends on a lot of factors on whether a relation works or not . I just think the world is truly changing when it comes to love relations. I just don't consider age gaps abnormal unless someone is underage or is obviously doing it for a hidden agenda, like gold digging. Can they fail? Yes. Like any love interest. that would be true no matter what!
Old 19-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Guide

Update:
Months ago, a friend told me in his presence that he was going to work with a dancer. This happened on Facebook where this friend has posted all their progress, their photos together, virtual communication between the dancer and him and so on.
It is with deep disappointment, that i find out that my man checks her Facebook page. Ok, he is not my man but something was developing between us as i explained in this thread. Being a dancer she publishes a lot of videos and photos half naked, with make-up and hair done by professionals - i'm sure that her physical appearence is the reason why He visits her page. My friend is married and his project with the dancer has finished many weeks ago... it's funny that "my man" has felt the curiosity of checking her in a period when there were no updates about her. I think that He has been checking for months and i didn't notice.
She lives very far and is in a relationship so nothing's gonna happen but his action is a huge red flag for someone like me. Add to this that He is currently working with a woman in her 30's and by the way he supports her and writes about her, there could be something there as well. He publishes a photo of her at least once in a month to write about her looks and talents... I've always ignored this until the episode of the dancer opened my eyes. I always perceived it as a professional bond and nothing more. Ah, this is how i found out about the dancer : i visited her page and noticed that He was doing almost copy and paste of her words, her topics and so on. She published a photo of her best friend saying her name was Mary and some hours alter He published a photo of his friend saying her name was Mary. Both Mary have cloaks in the photos and considering that the dancer wears a cloak in her cover photo, i think it's funny that He pointed out twice how good looking is a person with a cloak. Basically, he is admitting to himself, in public, that He thinks the dancer is attractive.
This whole post sounds crazy i know and it is a confirmation to me that internet is not a proper place for the beginning of relationships
Old 19-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Guide

PS -
The dancer doesn't even know that he exists, unless my friend will tell her
And i haven't confronted him on this, because 1 i'm not his girlfriend, 2 i don't feel that it's necessary. He knows what He has done and has shoot himself in the foot if his interest in me was sincere. I doubt that i can continue pursuing him after this
Old 03-01-2016, 06:34 PM
Knower

If you are having doubts about his intentions, then speak very clearly and directly with him about it. When someone genuinely likes you, you feel no doubts.

I would assume it's over but him the chance to prove if he has genuine intentions.

If I had the chance to do it all over again, even knowing that everything is a learning experience, I would not date anyone with kids since I chose not to reproduce. That dynamic has a huge imbalance. Sorry just being honest.
Old 04-01-2016, 08:44 PM
Guide

everything is fine now. He disappeared for two weeks after the episode of the dancer and then he came back with the intention of continuing things with me. The reason why i reacted so badly to the episode of the dancer is that he gave his attention to her right after an intimate moment with me. I shifted our communication from a place of friendly respect to a place of sexuality and his reaction was satisfying because He wanted the same thing. Then I discovered the synchs with the dancer and
I felt offended and almost like he would have preferred to have with her what i was offering to him (to which he reciprocated enthusiastically.) It was confusing to see him shift from me to her in two days. But truth is i don't know what he really thinks and feels and wants. This is MY interpretation of the events and i don't necessarily need an explaination because i know that men can lie or hide the truth. Now he's back, he is the same man he was before... The one who treated me as the center of his universe, as his one and only. This episode has created some blockages in me, but we'll see how things develope...
Old 04-01-2016, 09:01 PM
Guide

It was my mistake anyway. I regret the conversation i had with my friend and i suspect that i'm receiving back what i sent out. My friend is extremely beautiful Young man and i see why a 56 years old man can feel threatened or jealous. He waited months and months and suddenly brings out the dancer - It's maybe, maybe done on purpose. My friend and the dancer have ruined something between us. The trust, feeling safe, and so on. I hope that we can go back to be a strong duo - inseparable and confident. My pride now is a shield - i hope that i will no longer need it as soon as possibile
In the end this whole thing is stupid. These two people Live planets away from us, it's only a virtual presence, they are NOT a Real danger. They are an interference, nothing more