Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-06-2011, 05:16 PM
moke64916

this feels wierd

Ok, I've been fully present in the moment all day so far. Not many thoughts at all. Just present. I feel like I don't remember who I am. Personality wise. Everything. I'm not caught up in Time. I'm not thinking. It's like I forgot everything. Like I'm here, but I feel like I'm here, watching everything around me. I'm just here. I can't explain it. It feels different. Like everything I thought I knew. All manifestations dissolved. I'm here writing this post, I'm here. But it feels weird. Is this normal for spiritual growth?
Old 22-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Jules

Well. it's happened to me in the past .. especially at new year when I was in hospital, time stood still, I was aware of the beauty in everything and felt totally connected, at peace and as one with all that is - I guess that's the sort of feeling you've been experiencing all day hey :) .. enjoy x
Old 22-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Ok, I've been fully present in the moment all day so far. Not many thoughts at all. Just present. I feel like I don't remember who I am. Personality wise. Everything. I'm not caught up in Time. I'm not thinking. It's like I forgot everything. Like I'm here, but I feel like I'm here, watching everything around me. I'm just here. I can't explain it. It feels different. Like everything I thought I knew. All manifestations dissolved. I'm here writing this post, I'm here. But it feels weird. Is this normal for spiritual growth?

lol i was playing "catch me if you can" with mySelf yesterday. it's a game i play wherein i run off and disappear off his radar by assuming different shapes, a singular starling in an enormous flock, an individual leaf on a very leafy tree, a flower in an Alpine meadow, a snake sliping through the grass, a black panther crouching in a deep shadow ect. this time i had escaped into Wonderland and ran into the Forgetful Forest. in that forest you can't remember who are and all the critters there forget to be afraid of you being a human. he found me there but lol he forgot who he was and we hung out there together as nameless little children, playing in the little stream, petting the wild animals, lounging around on the soft moss. i made for him a crown of black eyed susans. he an egoless king. but he had carried a rope in with him and the conversation went something like this ...

"what's the rope for?" asks i
"I don't know" says he "but there's something tugging on the other end. let's go find out what it is."
"no. let's stay here. it's nice here."
"but there's something tugging on this rope."
"so? let it go."
"I wanna go see. come with me."
"no. let's stay here. do you think that blue caterpillar will become a blue butterfly?"
"let's go find out whats tugging on the other end of this rope. come on."
"oh **heavy sigh** okay." (he always seems to get His way.)

so together We followed the rope out of the Forgetful Forest and i lost the game ... again. lol
Old 22-06-2011, 05:45 PM
earthy

Are you fasting by any chance? This is how I feel when I am fasting; in a blissful meditative state.... I just broke a 10 day juice fast and felt so incredibly alive and energized, yet calm and peaceful....

Anyhow, I think everyone's spiritual journey is different, just enjoy the sensations of living in the present moment and just being. Just being and not questionning, accepting what is, accepting your feelings and thoughts, but never judging. This is true peace. Living completely in the moment...it is all we really have.
Old 22-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Blaze

Happens to me alot. It's such an odd but sweet kind of ecstacy.
Old 22-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
Happens to me alot. It's such an odd but sweet kind of ecstacy.
you're not wrong there blaze!
Old 22-06-2011, 06:36 PM
mattie

It's OK

Sounds like you are fully appreciating the distanced observer or witness perspective. This is OK. The ability to be the observer is very valuable.
Old 23-06-2011, 02:15 AM
Master
I think you are living in the NOW and just observing and being still, does it "feel" blissful to you? How does it feel to you to be in the now and to be an observer.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-06-2011, 02:22 AM
Master
You are where you truly are, its just that your not use of being in the Now that makes it feel weird, but don't try to be in the Now, because your always in the Now, you can't be anywhere else.
Old 23-06-2011, 05:03 AM
Master
moke... What you are experiencing is pure spiritual awakening.

Now your mind is curious about what it is and will take a little time to get used to it.

Lucky you!

Xan