Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
No.there is no incarnation, we are who we are here NOW, we are all that there IS. Forget about silly ideas about incarnation, we are all there IS already.

silly ideas about reincarnation? really? So you "do" believe yourself to be God/Creator/Source at this very moment.......don't you think that is a bit arrogant? So you believe that our only reason for existence in human form is to remember who we are and that we are the Godhead, untarnished by the denseness and negativity of this vibration and we now could create another sun and maybe a few more moons.........you are perfect in every way and could make this planet into a paradise---why don't you?
Old 10-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
No not at all Robbie. That's a cop out.

What more can you say? Well you can always simply answer the question.

Please explain what it is like to remember that you made the sun, that you are the sun. I'm only asking cuz you said I should remember this also.

I won't ask anymore so if you don't want to elaborate, that's ok.

James
Yep simple, the rememberance of being all that there IS was beautiful, there isn't someone making everything, because that would mean someone separate, because I am everything there is no one to make everything, I AM everything, do you understand?.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Just a thought:

I can observe life and surmise that all came from the same stuff but anything beyond that is based on a need to make sense of it all.....for me anyways.

Yeh I probably am the same stuff as the sun but honestly if one made the other, I would think the sun made me...lol It certainly is observably, a main player in why life exists.

Being one with it is of my mind and a story. Nothing wrong with that but it is what it is...a story I have told myself for my own reasons.....to satisfy my own needs.
Yes most certainly, its all a story, everything I am saying is a story, this is because what I say is from the mind. From the mind I must try to explain what I have experienced beyond the mind, and of course this cannot be right. The truth cannot be spoken or conceptualized, all I can do is point to that, and remind others of that.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFE
This is a belief. You said that you have no beliefs.

If the entire play of existence was "Pure Love", then the experiences of pain and cruelty simply wouldn't exist. I've heard others defend their ideology of "Everything is Love" by saying that "Pure Love" is so infinitely loving that it even lovingly allows ceaseless torture and torment. Sorry, that is the mother of all non-sequiturs.

It's not up to me or anyone. In my opinion, nothing (and nobody, for that matter) is making any of this. It is just happening and it has nothing to do with "love allowing" anything. It is all just happening spontaneously- for no reason and for no purpose.
It may be a belief to you but not to me, it is my experience, its not second hand, but in saying that it is second hand to you, this is why you must experience your true inner Being for yourself.

In truth there is no such thing as love, love is a pointer, this pointer points to who you truly are, that is your Source, this Source is what I mean by love, I am only using the word love because I have to use something so as to communicate on this forum, on this thread.

You are pure Consciousness, this pure Consciousness let's you do whatever you want to do. As the mind body we also do what we want to do, but because of conditioning and programming, what we do is governed by that conditioning, if one wakes up to this, one then is in control of their life, but one in this realization also let's life control them, for we are life itself, we allow death when it comes because we now realize that there is no death, again there is only life. Do you remember NOW?.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Robert
(I've never called you that.)
I don't know what to say to you.
I could listen to you all day.
Oh my god, now I'm embarrassed
Old 10-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
silly ideas about reincarnation? really? So you "do" believe yourself to be God/Creator/Source at this very moment.......don't you think that is a bit arrogant? So you believe that our only reason for existence in human form is to remember who we are and that we are the Godhead, untarnished by the denseness and negativity of this vibration and we now could create another sun and maybe a few more moons.........you are perfect in every way and could make this planet into a paradise---why don't you?
No I don't believe that I am god, I know that I AM God, and everything else is also, to be arrogant I would need to be separate from that which IS, but because I realize that I AM all there IS there is no arrogance.

No I don't think the reason we are here is to remember, if we don't remember then that's fine, the Source allows you to do whatever you want.

Why don't I make this planet heaven on earth, well why don't you? .......the planet is doing fine, its perfect just te way it is, as everything else in the Cosmos is. The fact is that there are many who are not happy, there are many who are trying to find true happiness, true love. These people who are not happy are the ones that I try to remind, that they ate already that, all they need to do is stop the chattering of the mind and realize that this mind is the very thing that has caused their misery, do you remember?.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
In truth there is no such thing as love, love is a pointer, this pointer points to who you truly are, that is your Source, this Source is what I mean by love, I am only using the word love because I have to use something so as to communicate on this forum, on this thread.

So when all rivers lead the way back to the sea could you infact not just have used any word like potato or hate. Just curious.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Yep simple, the rememberance of being all that there IS was beautiful, there isn't someone making everything, because that would mean someone separate, because I am everything there is no one to make everything, I AM everything, do you understand?.

WAS beautiful? What's it like now? Did you forget again...........?

What's it like being one with the sun right this minute?
Old 11-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Master
Quote:
So when all rivers lead the way back to the sea could you infact not just have used any word like potato or hate. Just curious.
Yes of course I could use any other name, but I didn't didn't I, don't get caught up in words, see past the word.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
WAS beautiful? What's it like now? Did you forget again...........?

What's it like being one with the sun right this minute?
It is natural, there's no big orgasm, its what we are, this is the problem with most, they are trying to achieve some blissful orgasm, and thinking they can be in that state all the time. This whole idea of being in bliss is from the ego, it is only trying to trick you into believing you need to be in this state, it knows that you cannot be in this so called blissful state, and that is where it keeps you forever finding this state.

Na, its natural, its just that I feel now how I should feel, like a human, being a human, like a bird being a bird, no differences.