Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20-03-2011, 08:00 PM
617zBB
Posts: n/a
 
Smile Indigo Children are REAL

I just have to write to all the people who just dont believe this, its absolutely true. It is not a "LABEL" its a real group of people. I know this to be a fact because of personal experience. I am actually an Indigo myself. All my life I felt different. I felt like I felt things more intensely, felt a lot of strange feelings, and just had different thoughts than the people around me. I always felt like this and it only intensified when I got out of high school. I went through a deep depression and had no idea why I felt so depressed. The world just did not interest me I didnt want that college, 9-5, kids, average life. I started getting into spirituality and that helped a lot. I remember one specific moment though where I was just alone with my thoughts and I was thinking about how I felt so different and I wondered if there were more people like me, and in that instant I got an answer but it didn't come from my thoughts. Its like someone speaking in my head said "Yes , there are more people like you and they have a name." I thought wow that'd be cool and didnt think much of it till lik 2 weeks later I found an article on Indigo Kids an read it. It resonated with me so much and made me understand why I am the way I am. It was great to finally understand myself better. To hear people say its just a label and all the other things they say is understandable but they have to realize that it is a very REAL phenomenon.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Internal Queries Internal Queries is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,869
  Internal Queries's Avatar
**shrug** certain people have felt those feelings throughout human history. no doubt the first human who employed fire as a tool felt different from his cavemates.

i'm sorry but you're only "special" in the same way everyOne else is special who has felt those same feelings, everyOnes like me who merely came to accept that my mind works a little differently from most of my fellow humans but didn't have a fancy new agey label to elevate my difference into a spiritual big deal.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20-03-2011, 09:17 PM
617zBB
Posts: n/a
 
Im not saying im "special"(why is it thats always the argument), we are all special, what I am saying though is that there are people who just are different (and Indigo seems to be the perfect term for a certain type of different) We live in a world full of labels, male, female, bisexual,psychic these all categorize different types of people and the same with indigo. Its not to say that Indigos are more special than anyone they just have different characteristics and I dont understand why it is so hard for people to just accept this without turning it into "you are saying youre special." Labels may not fit everything or everyone but I think the Indigo label is a great thing to have because it helps distinguish this certain type of person. If you were to read the characteristics of an Indigo, it describes a very specific type of person. Just because you are more spiritually evolved does not make you an INdigo. Or just because you are an INdigo does not mean you are more spiritually evolved than a non indigo.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Internal Queries Internal Queries is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,869
  Internal Queries's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 617zBB
Im not saying im "special"(why is it thats always the argument), we are all special, what I am saying though is that there are people who just are different (and Indigo seems to be the perfect term for a certain type of different) We live in a world full of labels, male, female, bisexual,psychic these all categorize different types of people and the same with indigo. Its not to say that Indigos are more special than anyone they just have different characteristics and I dont understand why it is so hard for people to just accept this without turning it into "you are saying youre special." Labels may not fit everything or everyone but I think the Indigo label is a great thing to have because it helps distinguish this certain type of person. If you were to read the characteristics of an Indigo, it describes a very specific type of person. Just because you are more spiritually evolved does not make you an INdigo. Or just because you are an INdigo does not mean you are more spiritually evolved than a non indigo.


look, if it makes you feel good about yourself to call yourself an "Indigo" then go ahead and distinquish yourself from "nonIndigos" all you want. i, personally, don't see the point of distinquishing (separating) yourself from others based on some vague new agey criteria. i guess you Indigos can someday get together and have an Indigo convention. you and all the other card carrying Indigos can stand around commiserating and celebrating how different you are from nonIndigos. get out party noise makers and party hats! and don't forget the exclusive "I'm an Indigo" t- shirts available for sale at the concession stand.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20-03-2011, 10:13 PM
617zBB
Posts: n/a
 
Thats exactly what I was planning thanx for the great idea!! And in the bak of the shirt we can write "We Are Special"! ANd we can all sit around and make fun of the non INdigos! Talk about how NON special you all are cant wait! :)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20-03-2011, 10:23 PM
Lovely Lovely is offline
Guide
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The United States
Posts: 553
  Lovely's Avatar
I believe in indigos. And personally I feel you know your self
way better than me or IQ does. So you have more knowledge
about yourself so its more likely you're right than IQ since I
doubt IQ knows you, your traits, how you dealt with things
in your past, your experiences, how you deal with things ETC.
All does traits are important in finding out if your an indigo or not.
And since no one knows them better than you I think your the best
person to decide what you are.

Everybody has a certain Life color that's truly them. I believe I'm a lavender.

Some people are a red, blue, green, logical tan,or indigo. Although indigo is pretty rare.

And if someone is not an indigo they aren't lesser or a "non indigo" They're just

a different life color.

Here's an interesting quiz to help find your color :)

http://www.auracolors.com/personal-quiz-auracolors.html
__________________
Tea is important.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 20-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Chrysaetos Chrysaetos is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,079
  Chrysaetos's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
**shrug** certain people have felt those feelings throughout human history. no doubt the first human who employed fire as a tool felt different from his cavemates.

i'm sorry but you're only "special" in the same way everyOne else is special who has felt those same feelings, everyOnes like me who merely came to accept that my mind works a little differently from most of my fellow humans but didn't have a fancy new agey label to elevate my difference into a spiritual big deal.
True.

And if people want to be very special and different, I suggest to come up with something truly unique and personal.
Usually it's ''I am empathic/intuitive/sensitive/always felt there is more/connection to animals//introvert'' etc.
Who doesn't have one or more of those ''Indigo'' characteristics? I can recommend everyone to review the Forer Effect..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 21-03-2011, 01:05 AM
celery
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 617zBB
Thats exactly what I was planning thanx for the great idea!! And in the bak of the shirt we can write "We Are Special"! ANd we can all sit around and make fun of the non INdigos! Talk about how NON special you all are cant wait! :)

Feeling special is one thng, but feeling MORE special than somebody else (whether indigo or not) and rubbing it in their face.... not so.
No matter what they did to you.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 21-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Internal Queries Internal Queries is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,869
  Internal Queries's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely
I believe in indigos. And personally I feel you know your self
way better than me or IQ does. So you have more knowledge
about yourself so its more likely you're right than IQ since I
doubt IQ knows you, your traits, how you dealt with things
in your past, your experiences, how you deal with things ETC.
All does traits are important in finding out if your an indigo or not.
And since no one knows them better than you I think your the best
person to decide what you are.

Everybody has a certain Life color that's truly them. I believe I'm a lavender.

Some people are a red, blue, green, logical tan,or indigo. Although indigo is pretty rare.

And if someone is not an indigo they aren't lesser or a "non indigo" They're just

a different life color.

Here's an interesting quiz to help find your color :)

http://www.auracolors.com/personal-quiz-auracolors.html


lol if "Indigo" isn't an ego trip why even focus on "color" differences or ASSume that "Indigos" are somehow more knowledgable, self aware, intuitive and more yadda yadda than "nonIndigos"? it's kind of like how vegatarians make a big deal over their diet, expect others to be impressed and consider themselves to be somehow "more spiritual" than omnivores.

i don't need to know the OP personally to know they're caught up in new age hype. when "Indigos" DO SOMETHING extraordinary for the world THEN i'll be impressed and concede that the "Indigo" meme is something more than just yet another ego enhancing delusion. as it is all i've seen coming from "Indigos" thus far is whining about how tough they have it in the world and preening the idea that they're so evolved and "special" (while not being "special", of course).

the OP would get more acceptance from me if they told me they ride energy dragons across the cosmos to meet with multidimensional beings because at least with such a story i can find meaningful symbolisms. i find nothing useful or meaningful in adding yet another false group distinction to humanity's already divided collective.

hmmm i wonder what would be a nifty ego enhancing label to attach to my gestalt. how about "Platinum Children"? (is that one taken already?). or maybe "Super Duper Mega Cool Children"? i know! "The WINNING Children"!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 21-03-2011, 04:17 PM
andrew g andrew g is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,947
  andrew g's Avatar
I would say that it is ironically often the indigos that reject the labelling! Indigos see through the ****. of 'status'. They see that it doesnt matter who the hell we are, we still all come from and return to the same source. Indigos tend to see that at the deepest level there is no separation and are therefore often wary of labels, which by their nature, create a division between people.

I dont see anything wrong with the label in itself as long as it isnt identified with, and if it helps people make peace with their past, then fine. Its when we identify deeply with labels that we get ourselves into difficulties, just as some people overly identify with being a man, some overly identify with a particular nationality, some overly identify with their job title, some overly identify with an illness, some overly identify with being depressed, some overly identify with being enlightened, some overly identify with being a lightworker.....the list is endless.

I think the 'indigo' label (and crystal and rainbow etc) does explain in a sometimes useful way why some people just do not fit the mould that they are sometimes expected to fit. If I went to a doctors and talked to him/her about my life I can quite easily imagine being diagnosed as autistic and given medication which I just dont feel the need for because even though I struggle to function in the way that many people function, I really am quite happy and at peace with my life. Over the years, these kind of spiritual labels have helped me to see that its okay that I dont function in a 'normal' way and that there are others out there in a similar situation to me. They have helped me to make peace with who I am, whatever that is.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums