Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-12-2011, 04:56 AM
Lindsay_1177

His big blue Arua

I'm hoping some one has some sort of answer as to why I see this man's aura so bright and feel his energy like crazy. Here is the short version of the story.

I have always seen auras for as long as I can remember. I remember trees "glowing" as far back as my first memory. I just recently learned that not everyone sees them this way lol I guess when you see something your whole life it doesnt seem odd. My dad always had a green aura most of the time and I knew this but again never really questioned it and after a little while I didnt really see it again. So as life goes on I see them on and off but not paying to much attention. Untill!! My youngest child starts going to a doctor for some special needs things and this man is just wonderful. The old Doc that gave us answers and hope and the list goes on as to how wonderful he is. About 3 months into seeing him 1-3 times a week with my baby I had a mini spiritual experience, resulting in me seeing most people aura's (just the first layer or a whitish gray tinge)

I started really exploring and then things start happening like feeling and seeing energy. It came very easily and I believe I have always seen most of these things just not payed attention.

I walked in to the office the next time we were in and when the doc came around the corner his great big blue aura sourounded him! I was slightly shocked and even said out loud something like "you aura is huge!! And blue!!" He did look at me a little funny but he is very open minded and didnt seem to judge me at all about it. Thew the next few visits his aura just blew be away in the color and size and it became to where I could feel the vibrations of his energy. I even picked up a very sad emotion one day when I was there. When I left I knew it was not mine but I wanted to cry. I did ask him if he was ok and he did tell me something tragic had happened a couple days before I saw him. So the sad energy I picked up was his as I know all along but now confirmed. I did ask to feel his heart charkra cause I knew that was one of the easier to feel and the only work I can explain it is Wonderful! I could feel my hand tingling and the warmth from his heart.

My question is, why do I see and feel him so strongly. More strongly then I have ever, even to this date. I can see many auras and colors and feel more now but his still trumps all. Could it be that he just has the clearest and strongest energy of ALL the people I have ever come in contact with?

Its so interesting to me but intuition tells me that its something more! I feel like this 60 ish year old man is going to teach me something great! something neither if us are aware of!!
Old 28-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Master

Did his aura have a particular shape/outline?
Old 28-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Serenity Bear

Sounds like a blue ray to me! Us blue rays often work in the services like Drs, nursing, fire service etc.

Awesome people, but Im biased. :)
Old 28-12-2011, 06:34 PM
Lindsay_1177

Im just learning about blue ray's and I thought you can only be born in the 60's or 70's? He is a 50's baby.

As for shape I dont thing was quite one as it was so big and beautiful some parts were bigger then the little office we were in. I suppose if I gave it a shape I would say oval...
Old 28-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Master

So, no wing shapes or anything like that.
Old 28-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Lindsay_1177

He does fly lol does that count as a wing shape, He para glides.

I will have to look again next time but I would more describe it as big blue with almost rays of blue shooting out... like blue sun beams.
Old 28-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Master

Copied from another website:

WHAT IS THE AURA?

The aura is the electromagnetic field that surrounds the human body (Human Energy Field-HEF) and every organism and object in the Universe.

The Human Energy Field as a collection of electro - magnetic energies of varying densities that permeate through and emit or exit from the physical body of a living person. These particles of energy are suspended around the healthy human body in an oval shaped field. This "auric egg" emits out from the body approximately 2-3 feet (1 metre on average) on all sides. It extends above the head and below the feet into the ground.

Turquoise: Relates to the immune system. Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist.

BLU AURA COLOR: Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.

Soft blue: Peacefulness, clarity and communication; truthful; intuitive

Bright royal blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming

Dark or muddy blue: Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth

INDIGO AURA COLOR: Relates to the third eye, visual and pituitary gland. Intuitive, sensitive, deep feeling.
Old 28-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Lindsay_1177

I do know what his blue means :) I just wasnt sure why he was one of my first to see and why I see his so big and bright.
Old 28-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Enya

You probably see his aura because you've made a connection with him and he is an advanced soul.
Old 28-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Lindsay_1177

a wonderful advanced soul :)