Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-11-2023, 11:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
thank you.

My most pleasure, this is given to me and I share it freely but lately I've been having a hard time finding the 'right" words..
Old 30-11-2023, 02:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Observe how movement is rest and rest is movement and you will find Me.

i wanted to say that for me, this highlighted the meditations I've been doing lately and gave me a whole new view of them. So again thank you.

Another thing that came to mind when I first read your post is, that, science tells us that an object in motion will remain in motion, unless some force acts on that object to stop it....

So for an object in motion, the 'resting' state is apparently to remain in motion... as it takes more effort to stop it or slow it down than just to let it keep doing what it is already doing..... that would make going to effort to not be moving a kind of movement?
Old 30-11-2023, 04:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, many are... Thank you, yes, I am not, but I feel that I have to tell people the good and the bad, to know that they have to test the spirits the ones from our world and the ones from the spiritual world, just like it is written in 1 John 4:1.

A slightly different perspective:

It is natural for us to extend what we see here to the spiritual realm.

What if “evil spirits” are manifestations from us. And on the other side there is only love, compassion, benevolence, and joy.

Many don’t realize yet how powerful our thoughts and intentions are. We truly are co-creators of our reality.

Perhaps it is safe to say everything good comes from what some call God, and everything bad comes from us in low awareness and low spirituality. That is not a criticism of us, but only to highlight the fact there are many things we don’t know about yet. And so we try our best to explain the unseen and unknown with what we could see and know.

Some will say they clearly saw evil spirits in their NDEs or OBEs. What they saw is not fully the other side, but a tiny bit of the other side while they are still attached to their human mind with human biases. It’s their “NEAR” death experience, not completely dead and detached from their human mind.

Some have brought up that we should use our discernment to follow only the true Word of God and not be deceived into believing false Word of God.

To that, perhaps be more careful of any teachings said or believe to be the Word of God that put fear in us, belittle us, divide us, confuse us, or instill hierarchy and superiority in us. Those are not teachings from God, rather they are from humans with their biases and still heavily under the influence of their ego.

The Word of God will always be caring, understanding, kind, compassionate, uniting, uplifting, and empowering to inspire us to seek the love of God for calming comfort, hope, encouragement, and benevolent guidance while we are struggling hard to grow spiritually to love amidst this spiritually young dark world in which evil will naturally be prevalent and dominate.

All the best!
Old 02-12-2023, 08:05 PM
Master

Unseeking Seeker thank you! So reading your words I must say this was not oneness, as I have experienced oneness many times before, this felt just like I described, everything was taken away and movement stopped. I will go with the Self, pure awareness shining from itself, by itself and through itself.

From reading of your experiences I can see that they are more colorful than mine, and that is the way it is, our experiences are shaped uniquely for each one of us. You are left with much more understanding than me, while I am mostly left with no understanding, given that I always ask for things that I can relate and we humans can relate.

Singularity, this word closely describes my experience, no movement, complete and utter stillness.
Old 02-12-2023, 08:09 PM
Master

@OldChap That is an old post of mine, from another life, another me, taking my first baby steps into the world of spiritual affairs. If I may, the true word of God, in my opinion, it is Silence. Intention is powerful beyond imagination, it's basically limitless, but one must use it wisely, even though in the grand scheme of things there's no right or wrong use, it is what it is, at least this is my opinion based on my experiences.
Old 02-12-2023, 11:28 PM
Master
I viled messages all my life and I was born but it times I never took no notice of it I wished I listen more when I was younger as well but as I got older I stop listening more especially in my third is and now my thought is a late for is I am now I've only had listened
I listened and when I was in your ten at school one of those fought in or 15 yeah need to get away because you will get a blame because my girl to have athletic fit and seizure so I don't get away our blame for causing it and I did get away and I listen and I did a blame less and one I might not have missed all with your I didn't listen oh yeah I could have been a funeral director and throw certain petalum I am not a loser II've got a kind nature I am loving and I'm not wanting to the Bone but I believe that because in negativity unless you verge and most of blackmail I had I believed it but now I believe there is some good of me and not whatness

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-12-2023, 10:39 AM
Administrator
Everyone has something to give I don't mean money wise but your Time
When you are born with gifts they are given to be shared to Help others
this has always been my Philosophy.
I never charged for the help I have given to others ,

But everyone can do the same just give your time up it will make a huge difference to someone else,

Namaste
Old 03-12-2023, 02:10 PM
Master

@dream jo when looking back we can say I could have been this or that, I could have done this or that but you would have not been able to say this if you were to have another life. I do not see this as regret, I see this as very wise but it takes one more step in this direction of knowing one self, to the knowing of I AM for many stop in the house of regret..
Old 05-12-2023, 06:20 PM
Master

Be kind if you want to find that which is.

As I was meditating, out of nowhere, my mouth spoke on its own and said the phrase above, not just once, but 3 times in a row for I was confused of what was happening. It felt like some energy spoke through me, like it took over for a short time. This may be a message for me but for the general public, lately I've been quite "angry" at my fellow human being, like in general.
Old 06-12-2023, 12:06 AM
Master

While in deep meditation I heard the name of a girl, a name in my native language, I heard it 3 times in a row. It's the name of a girl that was supposedly murdered some years ago but in my vision at that time she was hidden, moved out of country and used as sexual slave. I did not think about her recently or anything like that, I heard it out of blue.

In English it gets translated as "Louise".

Now, this is useless to me... I have absolutely no idea how to move from here, I never get any guidance or anything like that, what's the use to have medium like abilities if can't put them to good use.