Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 16-05-2020, 05:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
No worries for me ThatMan, English is not my first language also.

I'm glad to see in your following post that suicide is not an option to reach faster and deeper this inner experience. It may come as an option, in a period of transition, for some when they return the Light.

From my own experience, there is a few week's adjustment when the Light returns Itself for one mind.

Enjoy!

It's really incredible, I have never felt in my entire life such a connection with God, I was born knowing that He exists, a knowing that I can't explain, you just know, anyway when I was around 16, I started reading about God, prior to this point, I just knew that there is a Supreme Being.

I had this thought that if I found God, no need to be here, but this thought faded away because now more than ever, I want to be here to share with you all what is given to me. I asked my inner Self about suicide so that I will get a message for all people who think about this.

You too had a similar experience? Please tell me about it.
Old 16-05-2020, 07:33 PM
Legrand

Hello that Man,

I did post about this wonderful transition period in this lifetime not to long ago on another thread.

Here is the link to that post.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=15

Wish I had a magic wand so that every human on this planet may live consciously this experience.

It will come, it will come...

Regards,
Old 16-05-2020, 08:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello that Man,

I did post about this wonderful transition period in this lifetime not to long ago on another thread.

Here is the link to that post.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=15

Wish I had a magic wand so that every human on this planet may live consciously this experience.

It will come, it will come...

Regards,

You really had a powerful realisation, reconnecting, realignment, awakening, enlightenment, it has so many names, that's so amazing!! Mine is not that powerful, I am doing baby steps, it's something incredible to feel the presence of the inner Self, even when you are alone, you are not alone. Even when you are sad, knowing that your inner Self is with you, is kinda hard to be sad, you just turn your focus to your inner Self and sadness melts away.

I wish that too. I wish I could share my realisation with all people in a more profound way, not with words, but through the inner experience, you see, people have to know the inner Self, God, themselves, on their own.

Prior to this experience, I could never imagine or comprehend something like this, my idea of God was always that He is somewhere else. I used to send my prayers outside me to an unknown place where I thought God lives, thinking that my prayers will find their way on their own, of course, if God would have listen them...

There's something that I experience more, I have this sensation that my inner Self, God, is also above my head and that He is flowing through my head into my being. This sensation appeared in the moment of my realisation, in the moment I became aware that God is within.
Old 16-05-2020, 09:34 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So I decided to make here a post where I am going to write all the messages that I receive into my mind:

I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens, happens because it was your choice to happen.

This message came from a voice that was not human but was very familiar to me.I received this message before an OBE.

Keep it in mind.

This is a message came from the same source, same experience, but this time I was in meditation.I was in some kind of transe and this is how I heard it.

It's natural to give humanity a chance.

This message came to me last night, I was in meditation, but this time, I asked someone to talk with me from the spiritual world.This time, it was the voice of a man and I could hear it clearly, it came to me while I was in this transe that comes over me when I receive a message.

Oh, and here I thought I was alone on Earth. Well good job ThatMan !

Just kidding though, I think exactly the same way.

Out of curiosity, where were you born ?

Your other self, Tim
Old 17-05-2020, 08:03 AM
Ascender
ThatMan, I found the thoughts picture to be useful. Thanks. I've saved it.
Old 17-05-2020, 01:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
Oh, and here I thought I was alone on Earth. Well good job ThatMan !

Just kidding though, I think exactly the same way.

Out of curiosity, where were you born ?

Your other self, Tim

I am from Europe, from a country in eastern Europe.

Yes, we are all a self of the greater Self.
Old 17-05-2020, 02:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
ThatMan, I found the thoughts picture to be useful. Thanks. I've saved it.

The noise is not letting us see our inner Self, everything is born out of the inner Self, according to our wishes, but nothing that is born from of our inner Self can show us the inner Self, unless we go directly to our inner Self, past the noise.

Use it as a way to remember the noise, because if you do remember the noise, you understand that it is only noise, and so you once again can go past beyond the noise, to your inner Self. Sadness is part of this noise, so why let it influence you when you know that it is only noise? Say no to sadness and say yes to happiness.
Old 17-05-2020, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
You doubt my existence because you chose so, try to understand, all that you experience,
it's your own doing, you chose this or that, so why dwell on doubting? Why dwell on sadness?
Why dwell on things that cause you pain? They are all experiences, why not dwell on peace,
happiness, joy?
Know this, it is you who decide, the choice is yours, always yours.
Sorrow or happiness, you ask and it is given to you.

Trying to find me in ideas about me, will not be of much help.
The ideas about me are
only thoughts about me, images about me, human concepts. Find me in stillness,
there is where I am, where there are no thoughts and no ideas.

Your idea about yourself is only a fabricated image that you call yourself, a thought.
You decide who you are, you decide how you act, you decide what you experience
and how you live the experience.
I changed the spacing so I could read it better those large posts
made the format on my screen too hard to read.
This page is normal now, good.

All the above rings true! Yes.These are reminding me of the book ''The Impersonal Life''! WONDERFUL!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-05-2020, 04:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I changed the spacing so I could read it better those large posts
made the format on my screen too hard to read.
This page is normal now, good.

All the above rings true! Yes.These are reminding me of the book ''The Impersonal Life''! WONDERFUL!!!!

I will try condense all the messages, so be people can read them more easily.

This is the inner Self! It's a wonderful joy to know the inner Self!
Old 18-05-2020, 11:07 AM
Master

Father, who am I? You are my image, you all are my images, my children. You are creators as I am Creator, I gave you the same power I have. You all are born out of me and you all live in me. Everything is of me and without me there's nothing. Look at the world around you, everything comes from me, but trying to find me in one of the things that come from me, it would not be of much help. All things come from me and all things live in me, good and bad, yet I am none of these things. I am silence and I am peace, in stillness you find me. Be still and know that I am.

If you think I am this or that, you think. If you think I am neither this nor that, you think. I am. I am. I am.