Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-08-2019, 05:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

@ inavalan

Why are you here now, as a human? What are you supposed to accomplish during this, or multiple lives? What must happen in order that whatever incarnated as you to stop incarnating on Earth? Is that a goal?

I chanced upon Igor Kufayev’s video https://youtu.be/ZYqr8TgcuVQ which you may enjoy while also getting a response ... the answer however, as always, lies within, going where the mind cannot go ... in actually feeling the magnetic touch.

Thank you. It doesn't seem to confirm what I've already found within. I wasn't looking for an established and widely accepted system of beliefs.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Short off-topic interjection: look up through my older posts about losing weight. I've lost 130 lb over one year, and I maintained normal weight for 16 years since. The only way is: calorie restriction, with light exercise to keep your metabolism working and your body healthy.
Thank you my friend and if you provide links or tell me how long ago I should be looking, I will definitely check it out.

Well done to lose that much weight! That is an awesome story of personal transformation.

I need to lose 20kg, whatever that is in pounds..closer to 55 pounds, I guess.

At the moment, I am 85kg, when 65kg is at the upper scale of my "healthy weight range" but I would like to take it down to 60kg.

Yes, calorie restriction and low impact exercise like swimming has also been recommended to me by my physician.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Hahaha ... free entertainment! Belated happy birthday my dear!

Thank you.

Well, for now the entertainment is free, but it is getting to the stage where my app requires "in app purchases" plus my IRL 'demon deck' needs quite a few new card additions to keep up with the metagame requirements...however, it is a hobby that I truly enjoy, so I will eventually need to spend money on it again...but that's fine...I may buy myself a box of Lair of Darkness booster packs as a present for myself...and pretend it came from someone else. LOL
Old 02-08-2019, 07:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaelyn
So it cannot be expressed in words, in speaking, in writing?

There are many that try to, but how can you comprehend what is beyond comprehension ..

How can you when there is no 'you' and no thought of 'you'

There are no means to contemplate or self reflect upon Self realization itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaelyn
A perception of "the world" continues to exist doesn't it?

A perception of the world continues to exist for those that are self aware, perceiving the world .

That is why there can only be reference to Self realization that is beyond self and mind, when you are of the mind ..

This moment is where the Self realization or being what you are ends .

This is when the mind tries to figure what just happened, how can I be not aware of my self and yet what I am is still present .

This is when teachers write books about what they think self means in reflection of what they perceive and call it the Truth and become worshipped by the masses ..

And no-one is allowed to question their truth (unless you want to be stoned and set on fire)

x daz x
Old 02-08-2019, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Living from the realisation of my true self, I’m aware, I am complete now. I’m not entertaining a false self or identity of it because the realisations and ‘transformation has changed me entirely. I’m not speaking from an ‘intellectual’ knowing, I’m speaking from my transformed being, which continues to expand and grow as that.

I’ve chosen to live simply with this experience called life. To me thoughts about what I am and not or if I am real or not real only detract from living more present with life as it is. Once your content as a seeker with who you are, with awareness of what life is as it is, the whole context of you and others melds into being. There is no conflict in me about what I am or what I am not.

I’m alive and I’m choosing to live my life. I see life here and now.

I am genuinely glad for you that you are not running around thinking no-one is here or what is here, like your family and friends are mere figments of your imagination or simply dream characters with no real substance ..

The funny thing is, as I have highlighted before is those that proclaim or declare that reality is like I have described above don't actually live like it in reflection of those supposed beliefs .

You know people who genuinely believe something to be true act accordingly .. You get peeps who are on a LSD trip believe in what they are seeing and act accordingly .. but for some reason when teachers believe no-one is here, they write a book in order for people who are not really here to read it lol . Or they get married to a non person, for myself if I knew that my family members were not real or they were not actually here in any real capacity I certainly wouldn't behave as if they were ..

x daz x
Old 02-08-2019, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I read some of your posts, and I got only that you are "realized". I didn't get what that means, and why would anyone want to be "realized". But this is of less interest to me.

If you don't mind, I'm more interested in your answers to the following questions ...
Why are you here now, as a human? What are you supposed to accomplish during this, or multiple lives? What must happen in order that whatever incarnated as you to stop incarnating on Earth? Is that a goal?
Hopefully you don't mind my direct questions. Hopefully you're willing to, and can, reply with some direct answers.

Regards

The meaning of realisation as to my relating, is, becoming fully aware of something, insights into the truth within myself.

In not understanding what realisations are, why would you say. “Why would anyone want to be realized?”

I’m here to live fully, enjoy my life.
In undertaking a seekers path from an early age, I yearned for more, I wanted more for myself, I was contained and I wanted not to be. I’m not concerned with
What this all means as far as life beyond here and now. I don’t know what one must do to stop incarnating. Im not focused on this, more living this life, content in being myself. What I’ve created as my path in this life has been more about, healing myself, releasing myself from fear and suffering. I’m more interested in how that’s supporting me in this life. No, it’s not a goal, to stop myself incarnating. I don’t hold beliefs as to what, how, when one leaves this plane, as to what that means in relation to your asking.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I am genuinely glad for you that you are not running around thinking no-one is here or what is here, like your family and friends are mere figments of your imagination or simply dream characters with no real substance ..

The funny thing is, as I have highlighted before is those that proclaim or declare that reality is like I have described above don't actually live like it in reflection of those supposed beliefs .

You know people who genuinely believe something to be true act accordingly .. You get peeps who are on a LSD trip believe in what they are seeing and act accordingly .. but for some reason when teachers believe no-one is here, they write a book in order for people who are not really here to read it lol . Or they get married to a non person, for myself if I knew that my family members were not real or they were not actually here in any real capacity I certainly wouldn't behave as if they were ..

x daz x

You’ve certainly been curious about these kind of comments for a while now.

Some chase the after life meanings, beyond this mind/body state, to assist there lived experience. For me now living as I am, aware of myself, I’m more inclined to just live simply. I don’t get involved in drama. I’m no longer reacting to life. I just do what I have too and do things I enjoy. Even as I may have become aware of myself as something more than this mind/body being, I quite like being in this body. It allows me to experience myself in wonderful clear ways now. It’s like being given a second chance. I’m making sure I enjoy life now and I take care of myself as best I can.

I’m awakened and travelling the streams to enjoy many things, some only like certain streams and focus there.

This vehicle allows me to experience wonderful things.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:20 AM
Deactivated Account

If we are talking about Christ and Buddha etc I think it's a permanent altered state of being which is explained by another guy I read about but I can't link because I don't have 15 post
Old 02-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe

At some point realisations fall into “just being”..so whatever one realises as far as one dives down that rabbit hole of self, not self, illusionary self, dream and dreamer dreaming, there still exists life and what is here and now. You can perceive directly everything you wish to experience and realize but in the end it’s just life and creation creating what “just is”

In just being i live with what just is. I’m not conflicted. I’m not challenged by others as they are and perceive, because we can choose to believe and realize anything, but while still in this body we have choice how we live those realisations. The realisations don’t take away your life, but rather take away what you no longer require to hold onto expand the greater view of you and life itself, from within.

For me the dream I once dreamed of myself is now a new dream. Out of body experiences, nde’s, being aware your emptiness dancing, having a momentary direct realisation your nothing beyond what you are right now in this moment, or digging through the mud step by step can all open the window of awareness of what one is and what one isn’t. The ‘not self’ aspect is awareness your more than this mind body, that one is playing a role, that all roles come through the mind.

When the mind is not entertaining anything, then one can perceive ‘they are nothing’ as a human vehicle, when the mind stops thinknking there is only awareness. Aware of awareness is not thinking what is, it just is because your aware it is. It’s aliveness. You can walk fully connected to your body as awareness aware, without the mind taking over. Presence aware can suspend the mind body. Have you ever come out of meditation, been so removed from your body and mind and just breathing, no movement, no thinking, just aware. Your body feels not there, there is no movement. That in and of itself is a realisation through the vehicle in this body.

Me, I prefer not to walk in front of buses because I’m aware that might hurt me lots or even kill me. I’m content to give way to them..hehe

I think you have hit the nail on the head here, which if I understand you correctly mirrors my thoughts ..

I used to speak about environments often being crucial to what we are are what we are experiences ..

In this way if we are experiencing self of the mind while on earth we would live life accordingly, if we have O.B.E.'s then we would experience life in reflection of that, in such a way where there is self awareness, self identity but not restricted to one's physicality .

This being said and done, doesn't negate in any way the experience of the physical .

This is what I would say is the biggest red herring there is because many just start to conclude that because there is the awareness for use of a better word of no self, no mind, then whenever there is awareness of the mind, there has to be some illusory counterpart to it .

It doesn't have to be concluded like that .. impermanence doesn't have to be seen as something unreal, I just see things for what they are in each moment and take into consideration I am here and now experiencing what I am and it can all change in an instant.

I know that what I am exists in any environment under any condition and beyond conditioning, so what lol ..

That doesn't prove that what is experienced on the earth plane as a human-mind-body construct is therefore in some way a lower or lesser or more illusory reflection than any other experience had ..

x daz x
Old 02-08-2019, 10:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questions
If we are talking about Christ and Buddha etc I think it's a permanent altered state of being which is explained by another guy I read about but I can't link because I don't have 15 post

Good afternoon Questions

Go and play in lounge, you'll soon get your count up