Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-04-2024, 01:21 AM
Master
Just wondering when to spring the news: you already told us the real question and deepest secret of your heart. Something about wanting...

Be love, and love will be with you. Kiss hug.
Old 01-04-2024, 01:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
I was deceived few times, or how to say it and I don't know if I will ever be able to love someone again. Isn't it kind of victim mentality?

Often those hurt feelings protect you for a time until you let go into something new or into the hurt to let it go. So it’s all temporary where you reside. Unless of course you physically stop yourself from getting involved with another, even when it’s presented to you, it often pops up unexpectedly to show you it doesn’t have to be that way.

The mind decides life processors, the feelings decide the same. The heart at times takes your breath away or you breathe differently, then you see yourself differently, so you act differently. Then you’ll wonder why you thought such thoughts.
Old 01-04-2024, 08:48 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Just wondering when to spring the news: you already told us the real question and deepest secret of your heart. Something about wanting...

Be love, and love will be with you. Kiss hug.

Did I?

Yes, Love... is too good to not choosing to feel it. Just, some... memories and thoughts.

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 01-04-2024, 09:59 AM
Master

Ooops….apologies for mistake I made in the book title that I gave in #5

It should have read…….Why women cry and men tell lies”.
Old 01-04-2024, 12:42 PM
Knower
No worries Redchic Will try to find a book and give it a chance (I'm reading like 20 books right now, need to finish them first). Thank you for your recommendation and insight. :*

I also want to thank you all for your kindness, warmth and understanding...
It is really tough now, I don't even want to go into the details.

And especially this one, Bailey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
That said, hurting yourself further by using terms like victim mentality is very unhealthy, so no, that is also not the answer to your question. You are a beautiful soul, period, that is all.

Perfect alignment / no contradiction.
It's amazing, that people keep saying that I'm beautiful soul, I'm starting to believe it. But the last phrase... is exactly the thing I needed. Even though it for some reason breaks my heart.

You are amazing, guys

Old 02-04-2024, 04:20 AM
Master
Quote:
But the last phrase... is exactly the thing I needed. Even though it for some reason breaks my heart.
Waking up is heart breaking, lamb. We see the pain of existence and it is soul-crushing. It's in the recognition of that pain that we come to understand the point this incarnation journey: Love.

It happens in life that we have grace revelations where epiphany wisdom pours out upon us like rain. I had a major one of those at the age you're at now. I learned the truth about reincarnation and the eternal soul. That is why I can say you are a beautiful soul, and know I am speaking the truth.

Before that happened to me, my life was a living hell, I call it my dark hole period. From that day forward, I knew and understood that life and physical existence -- the soul occupying a human body for a breath of time -- is a miraculous blessing and gift.

You are just beginning your soul journey, lamb. Don't ever lose hope, miracles do happen and awareness can shift in the blink of an eye, and yes everything is in perfect alignment, forever and always, because Creation is perfect and cannot be otherwise.

Old 02-04-2024, 05:11 PM
Knower
I'm beginning? What a surprise. Don't know where to start then, so I'll start by meditating regularly.
Thank you so much. Many blessigns and hugs :* <3

Old 07-04-2024, 08:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
Linking up with another person sure has a lot of potential positives and negatives. When the positives outweigh the negatives, we stay with them. When the negatives outweigh the positives we leave them. Some don't link up in a romantic type way at all like some monks and nuns. But they link up with others in different ways.

Humans are social animals and thrive with close relationships with others. We don't do well alone. But then those close relationships don't have to be romantic. Like a widowed grandmother being with all her grandchildren all the time.

People are really different from each other. Some more selfish and self centered than others. Some more prone to yelling or anger or violence. So yea I would wait and be patient to find the "right" one.
Thank you. I'm coming back to those words. to every word written here in this thread

Old 08-04-2024, 06:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Don't know where to start then
lamb, after reading this thread, it's completely unclear to me what you are asking, wanting, and/or trying to answer for yourself.

Jakie jest najważniejsze pytanie w Twoim sercu, na które szukasz odpowiedzi?

Every issue we have usually comes down to one, crucial question in our heart that we must address. What is yours?
Old 08-04-2024, 06:35 AM
Master
"I want and need ___________?"