Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-04-2014, 02:08 AM
Tera's_Party

Saying I love you to your friends

Recently I have started saying I love you to some of my friends. In doing that I have noticed that I feel closer to them and tensions seems to melt. Another thing I have noticed is it gets easier to say, and I find myself actually feeling more warmth as a person. I am just curious what some of you think about that. Do you think telling a friend you care about that you love them is too much?
Old 22-04-2014, 02:11 AM
Deactivated Account

I don't mind it,I don't say it,and I don't personally feel comfortable saying it to anyone but my family,but I am 100% ok if others use it with me. It's a kind gesture.
Old 23-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Master
I don't see anything wrong with it. I do have a couple of friends that everytime we end a conversation they say I love you. Nothing wrong with it. You don't necessary have to say I love you to only family or romantic relationship, its nice to hear I love you from other people, it feels good.
Old 23-04-2014, 06:09 PM
Master
my best friend means more to me than my natural born family does. we tell each other "I love You" whenever we part. if you mean it, you should say it! you are blessed to have friends who mean so much to you :)
Old 24-04-2014, 04:07 AM
Guernica

I started telling it to my close friends a couple of years ago and I agree with you about how it makes you feel closer to them, especially when they're not afraid to say it back.

I used to be shy to tell people I loved them, even to my own family but ever since I met my husband, things slowly changed. In his family, they tell each other ''I love you'' everytime they end a conversation and I started saying it more often to my family.