Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 14-06-2011, 01:10 AM
Knower
Just beginning my journey

Hi all,

I am a scientist by training so until very recently I have ignored the spiritual path. I have always had very strong gut feelings and couldn't walk into some peoples houses because I felt uneasy. I just told myself I was being stupid & there was no rational explanation for my feelings so they couldn't be real.

About 2 months ago my husband and I bought a new house. I told my husband straight away I hate this house we shouldn't buy it. My husband just thought I was being picky with the look of the house so promised me I could renovate it to be exactly what I wanted. The house was in a great location & in our price range and we were running out of time so I ignored my gut & we moved in.

We have lived here for 2 months and I must say it's been very tough on me. Our 2 year old boy all the sudden started to chuck crazy tantrums in the afternoon and would scream for me to take him home while in the new house. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't calm him down & couldn't convince him
that this was home. My normally calm dog turned into a complete pyscho barking all the time at nothing. I even started to argue with my husband and we NEVER argue.

Add this all up to the bad feeling I got in the house I started to think something was wrong. I happened to mention this to a lady at work one day & bam the light bulb went on, there was a spirit in the house. Now my sciencey brain thought this idea was absurd but I was so desperate to help my family at this point I would try anything. So with the careful advice given to me I smudged the house with white sage. Everything seemed to be going ok as I repeated "It's time to go, I wish you well" all in an upbeat tone. As I entered in my spare bedroom I froze, I instantly turned cold & got very very scared. Luckily I was warned this might happen and I remained happy and told it to leave. After I finished the smudging I opened all the windows left the house shaking and didn't return for a few hours. I was very scared!

Since then everything has returned to normal but I am left changed. I have been trying to read as much as I can & learn about my spiritual path. I can no longer ignore my gifts to feel things others can't and I owe it to myself and others to learn as much as I can so I can help make this world a more positive place and to protect my family.

Stumbeling across this forum was the best thing that could happen for me, and I really look forward to learning from you all, and hopefully helping some of you too!

Thanks for reading my story!
Old 14-06-2011, 01:16 AM
nightowl

Welcome! It will be interesting to see how things unfold...

nightowl
Old 14-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Natalia

Hello and welcome to SF Gabes

I'm so pleased that all has worked out for you and your family in your new home and there is more peace now. Plus it's brought you here...yay! Enjoy the site.

Bright Blessings
Old 14-06-2011, 11:31 AM
mattie

Hi

We have the ability & right to order spirits to scram.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097
Old 14-06-2011, 12:57 PM
ELLEN DOHERTY62

HELLO gabes and welcome i also had to ask spirit to leave when i first came to live here 37 yrs ago as my children were a bit scared of the things that were happening not anything bad just someone looking after us from time to time especialy when i have someone stay over in family the spirit seams to make itself known which makes them feel uneasy so i presume it is friendly and just making us aware that it is still here i asked it to leave in a nice and loving way because the children were scared we still talk about it a lot but in a loving way because it feels loving ellenx
Old 14-06-2011, 12:57 PM
ELLEN DOHERTY62

ellen

HELLO gabes and welcome i also had to ask spirit to leave when i first came to live here 37 yrs ago as my children were a bit scared of the things that were happening not anything bad just someone looking after us from time to time especialy when i have someone stay over in family the spirit seams to make itself known which makes them feel uneasy so i presume it is friendly and just making us aware that it is still here i asked it to leave in a nice and loving way because the children were scared we still talk about it a lot but in a loving way because it feels loving ellenx