Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 12-07-2014, 04:53 AM
ElizabethSandy

Soul mate advice..

I am new here, and sought this out to see if people could offer their knowledge and advice to me about this subject. I guess the way to start is to share this story. I will attempt to condense it.

In September of this last year, I was on Facebook admiring pictures of my 3 year old granddaughter. I was thinking about how much she looked like her mom. I then began reminiscing about the people I knew back then, my little girl was only just 1 & 1/2, I was only 16 (almost 17). I was going through the names I remembered and one stood out, I didn't know why it did, so I looked him up. I finally found his Facebook page. The shock of seeing his face started me crying and I could not stop. I knew he and I had been together, but this was the first time I remembered him my full adult life. We had also lost a child together.

My friend during that time was unable to help with the memories I seemed to have lost. So I did the one thing I was scared to do, but needed to. I messaged him and asked him if he remembered me, explained my circumstances, and asked if he would consider helping me. It had been almost 30 years, and I know he hadn't forgotten that all, but I had, so I wasn't sure what he retained. He did remember me, and we began messaging a lot, constantly it seemed, and he helped me little by little remember things. Only those memories he shared do I somewhat remember, but nothing more.

What I do remember is feelings, very strong feelings about him, he said he also did, thought a lot about me over the years. Told me about the day we lost our child, said he held me for hours, I remembered that, it is the only clear memory. We were then tore apart by my well meaning parents who moved me hundreds of miles away. Somewhere in that time, my brain decided to tuck it all away, maybe to spare me from missing him so much?

We have been in contact now since then, and we spent some secretive time together (we are both married), the time together was like 30 years had never happened. I found myself immediately wanting to be in his arms, and the feeling of being with him, near him was not like any feeling I have had my entire adult life with any date or my husband.

So to now. We would text often, and I could be thinking of him, and not text because of time of day (it would be 2 or 3 in the morning) and he works nights, but would text me, said he had been thinking of me. This happened a lot, and still does. I text him numerous times, just feeling something was wrong, and he would tell me he was depressed because we weren't together. We have both battled depression over our adult lives and been on antidepressants.

As of this date, his wife found out and was upset so our contact is limited, she is gravely ill, so I don't want her upset, and he doesn't either. We use Craigslist to message each other, and have signal messages or pictures we use, and seems he always posts something when I am at my lowest from not hearing from him. When we have been able to be together, it feels so incredible to just hold each other, so calming and like we "fit" together.

This connection we have is incredible, to explain it I can't I am at a loss for words and I need advice. This has been torture for both of us to be where we are. We found out we both had been at our wits ends with our marriages before we even connected again, but he is sticking it out to care for his wife. I am still working on being out of mine.

Are we "soulmates"? Will we ever have the chance to be together and is how things happened something that was meant to be, so at this point in life we could be together when it was right for us? I have been highly emotional since I first saw his face. When I am with him I feel at peace and feel I can conquer the world, but when I am not around him or cannot hear from him, I am in constant turmoil.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:06 AM
Master

i read this and thought you *may* be interested in reading in the forum titled 'soul mates and twin flames'. Especially what you said at the end reminded me of this...
Old 17-07-2014, 05:24 PM
ElizabethSandy

Thank you, I will.
Old 17-07-2014, 06:37 PM
mistik

Book1

Hello

Soulmates can be consider as best pals.I found my lost soulmate this year.
He guides me and teach me about myself as i sometimes doubt myself.We are so close that i dont wanna lose him so i decided to stay soulfriends.I found a new men in my life and told him about my long lost friend.Honesty is the key at along lasting relationship.So understand how you feel and what i have red is that your ex mesmerize you back in the past.Both of you shared a most deeply intimate relationship.Be honest with your now partner tell him everything about your ex.And what in the future will be. will be.

Mistik

Last edited by mistik : 17-07-2014 at 07:41 PM.
Old 17-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i read this and thought you *may* be interested in reading in the forum titled 'soul mates and twin flames'. Especially what you said at the end reminded me of this...

I agree! That's all I was thinking about reading the original post.