Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 08-07-2011, 05:19 AM
BetThisOnesFree

Are these demonic encounters or just a vivid imagination?

Hey, Im new here. All my life ive had a very vivid imagination. I loved to daydream and would make up stories about life and people relationships in my head. I still do it to this day a lot of the time. But sometimes, my imagination gets the best of me... or so it seems. I cant figure out if what Im "sensing" is an actual spirit or just my own thoughts, gripped by imagination. I will be doing something, anything, by myself, and all of a sudden will get a strong feeling that there are a bunch of demons nearby. I can sense them in my intuition but never see them-- they are ENTIRELY in my mind. Its not like most stories where the person "saw" the demon, "felt" the demon press against their chest, these encounters are not involved in the 5 senses. But my mind becomes so involved in their presence that I have brought my attention to this forum. There are usually a large amount of these demons, like 10 to 20, and they are cunning and mischevious and twisted, energetic and bouncy like a group of wild animals, but more coordinated and intellegint, like they have a goal in mind, to make me feel scared, and they are pale, gross looking, like decaying almost, and about my size. they are also very skinny. I want to say that theyre almost even lighthearted but its not like that... its like, theyre very very high spirited about being evil, if you get what I mean. like its an entertainment to them. they have never harmed me or anyhting really. Its just a very very spooky thing when it happens because as I said its like my mind is screaming at me to run. I should just say that Im not psychotic or schitzophrenic or anything like that. Ok. Ive talked enough. What do you guys think?
Old 09-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Aylesha

Ask your true guides from the light to provide protection over you at this time. I feel what you are seeing is astral critters rather than demonic. Demonic follows a certain predictable pathway and this is not it.

I read your other post on Is it okay to engage in sexual relations with spirit guides?. (page 17) I do not believe that this guide is your true guide. I believe this is a bogus guide. And a very dark one at that. Tread very very carefully and get rid of it as quickly as you can.

I wish you well.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:04 PM
BetThisOnesFree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylesha
Ask your true guides from the light to provide protection over you at this time. I feel what you are seeing is astral critters rather than demonic. Demonic follows a certain predictable pathway and this is not it.
I do not believe that this guide is your true guide. I believe this is a bogus guide. And a very dark one at that. Tread very very carefully and get rid of it as quickly as you can.

I wish you well.
Oh, I was just kidding when I said I went down on my spirit guide, lol. I dont really know my spirit guides. I mean, Ive never "met" them. Do you have any advice on how to do so? Thanks.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:09 PM
pebble

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetThisOnesFree
Oh, I was just kidding when I said I went down on my spirit guide, lol. I dont really know my spirit guides. I mean, Ive never "met" them. Do you have any advice on how to do so? Thanks.

I think you did.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylesha

I read your other post on Is it okay to engage in sexual relations with spirit guides?. (page 17) I do not believe that this guide is your true guide. I believe this is a bogus guide. And a very dark one at that. Tread very very carefully and get rid of it as quickly as you can.

I wish you well.

I agree 100% with your post Aylesha.