Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-06-2011, 07:31 PM
mashpashable

Haunted?

I woke up to an owl hooting and saw a spirit in my window at a young age, maybe six or seven. I remember my mother coming in, telling me it was a bad dream as I screamed and cried. Later on in my teen years I had a dream about this same spirit. We were surrounded by flames and he had his back to me, throwing things in the fire. He turned to me and smiled, held out a pill and told me it would make me feel better. I was afraid so I took the pill and woke up. This was around the time I was put on medications after being diagnosed with a mental illness. Since, I've tried 20-30 different medications that all caused me serious problems. Could this man have been a demon that sensed my sensitive nature and decieved me? Sometimes I don't feel like my thoughts are my own or that I'm channeling some information..?
Old 26-06-2011, 03:18 AM
iolite

My first impression is it is a past life memory of maybe during the witch trials and you and he were condemned as witches. Hopefully someone else will get more and post.
Old 26-06-2011, 03:25 AM
Ascender

Demons are created from fear. What we fear they latch onto and enervate like a vampire. You said you witnessed some sort of earthbound spirit, so it couldn't have been a demon. You could very well be channelling information from the other side. But know that all of us have intrusive thoughts that aren't our own and we wonder where on earth they come from. It's common and we learn to just let them pass without giving it a second thought. I hope you get through whatever it is you are going through at this time.
Old 26-06-2011, 09:19 AM
mashpashable

iolite- my first idea was that it might have been connected to a past life and the fact that you mention witch trials makes sense to me for some reason. he was very old fashioned looking. he had long, white hair and an old fashioned hat on. i've been told the owl stands for wisdom, prophecies, keen sight..etc.
ROM- i talked to a good friend of mine who also suggested that i may be channeling information, she does it as well. sometimes the thoughts are so intrusive that i feel not quite like myself..i've had many dreams especially this past year, of casting evil spirits away with just a wave of my hand but it feels so real. i can feel the energy from my hand pushing them away. there was one dream i had not too long ago of being stuck inside a young womans house that commited suicide and her energy was stronger than mine and with every step she took towards me i flew back. it wasn't even quite like a dream. it felt like i started out in a dream but left the room i was in, into another whole atmosphere. wandered too far, looking for something but not knowing what..but what doesn't make sense to me is how i feel like i can communicate with spirits in my dreams so intensely but not pick up on anything in my waking life.
Old 26-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Ascender

In dream state you are more attuned to your spirit and the spirit world so many things are easier than in physical state. But it's normal.