Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-01-2016, 04:25 AM
Suspended
Guide
Christians and TFs?

The standard TF hypothesis seems to require a belief in reincarnation.

Most flavors of Christianity do NOT believe in reincarnation.

How do Christians on this board view the dissonance?
Old 05-01-2016, 04:31 AM
Knower
Hey, a question for me! Yay.

I don't know if I believe in reincarnation.....I'm a Christian but I am very spiritual which makes me more open to these concepts than other more "straitlaced" Christians. However, I do believe that the Bible is true on most, if not all doctrines.....

There is a theory that all of our "past lives" happen simultaneously. This is the one that makes the most sense for me. Or perhaps that we incarnate until we have a chance to accept the gospel.... I feel there is still so much to learn about twin flames and spirituality
Old 05-01-2016, 05:06 AM
Master

Imo obtaining christ consciousness is part of enlightenment which anyone can obtain, not just christians. The kingdom of God is within you. This is not found in books or bibles.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:11 AM
Guide

I am a Christian. I go for the multi-dimensional, 'simultaneous' lives theory.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:11 AM
Master

Back in the times of the bible being written, women were forbidden to have a say so to speak. They had no use for a womans testament. There was the gospel of mary that was never recorded and in her writings were mentionings of chakras and how to reach and obtain the holy spirit (christ consciousness).

Why would men do this? Imagine the uproar that would happen today if women were not allowed to be educated or write? The bible most read today were written in times like that. Women's words held no value.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:30 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyanna
I am a Christian. I go for the multi-dimensional, 'simultaneous' lives theory.
High-five!
Old 05-01-2016, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDawn
Back in the times of the bible being written, women were forbidden to have a say so to speak. They had no use for a womans testament. There was the gospel of mary that was never recorded and in her writings were mentionings of chakras and how to reach and obtain the holy spirit (christ consciousness).

Why would men do this? Imagine the uproar that would happen today if women were not allowed to be educated or write? The bible most read today were written in times like that. Women's words held no value.
Pretty interesting about "the gospel of Mary". Yeah, for this i used to be a Chirstian in the typical sense years ago but i understood how women were treated and i went agnostic. Now, i'm just more spiritual not religious .
Old 07-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Experiencer
I am a devote Christian and I have experienced serious miracles in my life in such a way that I would say that my belief in Christ is the one unshakable pillar in my life.

Now when all this craziness entered my life I was very very distraught coz of obvious reasons. However I experienced a lot of things way before I even stumbled across the TF theory and BB (my TF) actually knew about them as I could open up to him (for reasons then unknown) about what I felt for him. Reading about TwinFlames just blew my mind coz we fit everything almost perfectly... still amazes me... and I was certain literally within a couple of weeks that we were indeed TFs.

The realization came from linking into my beliefs too... I have a strong bellief that God brought us both together coz I needed to be healed (I was in a tailspin in my life) and showed me what true love was (I had sort of challenged the whole concept and was getting extremely bitter inside). I also started getting this unshakable feeling that we would get married one day. When I struggled with it I came to peace with it through the belief that God created us for each other and we went and screwed up by selecting other mates. This seed of a belief got cemented when i came across a couple of articles by christian TFs that resonated with me. I also prayed a lot about it and I never felt condemned in God's eyes... our relationship felt very right and like a gift from God.

Regarding reincarnation or parallel lives in other dimensions ... I really have no opinion coz I don't have any sort of understanding on these nor does it interest me. Some things I prefer to leave to God's domain which I needn't desperately seek to understand. I believe that mans understanding of how God works is very limited. His ways are mysterious indeed.

tc
-Blissful